Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 06:50 AM        SNK vs. Capcom
You mentioned you had a tournament that sam won a while back. I found a 1.5 meg rom or something which I am not completely sure if it's a working dump although it's [!] and everything, but I can't seem to find any emulator to recognize it, or in fact simply have in on it's rom list. Any help?
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2005, 05:02 PM       
I have a functional dump of this that i might be able to distribute with someone to kindly lend a bit of webspace. Try using Mame32K Hack. That works for just about everything i ever needed to play.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2005, 07:44 PM       
Goenitz is a cheap bitch.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 01:28 AM       
I am Iori.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 01:38 AM       
Agreed, Goenitz is such a ridiculous nig in that game, Geese is at least passable, but Goenitz throws non-stop whirlwinds. I'm just thankful that Krizalid and his NEST ilk were not included, they are right behind Shao Khan in the Most Ridiculous Boss category.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 04:17 PM       
Oh man, I remember Igniz. Fuck Igniz.

My friend found out that if Goenitz pulls that whirlwind shit, you can just taunt him. If you time it right, he'll get all pissed and approach you.

Athena is ridiculously overpowered, by the way. i got up to 50-something in Survival with no health lost until I got bored.

One thing I love about this game, is that if you get the basic strategies of the characters down, you can beat the computer every time. I used to have a real hard time with PO'ed Iori until I realized that all he tries to do is get close to you and grab the fuck out of you. So basically I just started to learn to hold back and just projectile him until he jumped at me, and then do real quick attacks that would interrupt his grabbing, followed by an Overdrive. Works every time, now.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 08:32 PM       
Playing Chaos Plus a bit, and that whirlwind shit is really fucked up. I time it right and sneak in projectiles but can only win just barely win with the 1/3 health handicap. So far I guess I can only say I'm proficient with Violent Ken and Sagat a bit. I really like the graphics. I'd like to play the prequel to this game, as I hear it's better. I have webspace if nothing else works, Ninja. But we could do it over slsk too.