Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 05:27 PM        How wet white liberals became the ultimate black joke
Politically correct do-gooders do more harm than they know, says Nirpal Singh Dhaliwal in The Times.

'Groovy white liberals can pose serious problems to ethnic minorities in this country. They contributed to some of the most enjoyable and least productive moments of my childhood. I went to an all-boys comprehensive school in Ealing; the pupils were overwhelmingly black and Asian. Some, like me, were the children of Indian immigrants, others, refugees from Somalia, Iran, Armenia . . .

We’d often get a fresh-faced, idealistic teacher who had no doubt read Marx and Malcolm X and done an elective in post-colonial theory at polytechnic. We ate those suckers alive.

Desperate to empathise with our persecution, they were knocked dead by our indifference and rampant misbehaviour. At the first sniff of guilt-ridden middle-class weakness, the feral instincts of teenage boys were unleashed and the class descended into anarchy. They thought we’d been crazed by oppression, so didn’t want to come down too hard on us. They wanted to understand instead. When it did get too much for them and they threatened to march one of us to the headmaster’s office, our immediate protest would be: “You’re a racist!”

They’d cower behind their desks, mortified that we’d recognised some deeply suppressed prejudice within them, while we got back to hurling insults, beating the crap out of each other and rolling joints to smoke at lunchtime.

The softest touches were always female. For many women, empathy and “emotional literacy” (whatever the hell that is) are a greater priority in the workplace than actually doing the job they’re paid to do. We had a whale of a time whenever a liberal white female was in charge.

A stalwart gang of diehard traditionalists prevented us from leaving school illiterate. Chief among them was Mr Garrett, my form tutor. He was an imposing behemoth of a man, who couldn’t have cared less about our ethnicity and historical subjugation. He had high expectations of how we should behave and apply ourselves, and flew into thunderous, terrifying rages whenever we failed to meet them.

He was the kind of guy who’d never get a job in education today. For some kids he was the most solid male presence they had in their lives. Whenever I bump into former classmates in my old neighbourhood, he’s the teacher we remember most fondly, wondering how he’s doing now. He didn’t always have our affection, but he commanded our respect. He saw enough innate worth in us to set us standards and be bitterly disappointed when we fell short.

Things are very different today. I have a friend who teaches, and he says it’s normal for teachers not to reprimand badly behaved black kids because “they suffer enough oppression as it is”. The soft bigotry of wet liberals is as insidious as the racism of white supremacists. Lowering the bar for children because you consider them oppressed has the same effect as expecting little of them because you think them inferior.

We could never pull our stunts on Mr Garrett. He was hard on us all — black, white and brown — but rigorously fair. I can still remember his face, purple with anger, as he folded and refolded a piece of paper, straining to control his temper after I’d been reported to him for a misdemeanour. He was the only teacher who ever inspired shame in me.'

More here
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 06:15 PM       
The person writting this article has no real idea what their teachers read, or what political stance they took. They have just associated the weak teachers with "liberal".
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 07:10 PM       
I like this article

"I act like an asshole prick so obviously it's the fault of people who were too nice to me".

Sounds like something a highschool student would say.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 09:18 PM       
We when again!

homoperfect is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 10:04 PM       
Well, I would beg the question... Was it his liberal views that led him to appease the classes behavior or was it his lack of confidence in his authority as a teacher? An issue facing schools to day is discipline. how far is too far and at what point do we believe the student over the teacher. Kids today are smart. they understand these conflicts. When does a teacher stop fearing an irrate parent. I grew up in rural area and attended an all white school. the majority was middle upper class. the same problems outlined above were prevelent Even though this town was mainly conservative. This is not a liberal views vs. conservative views issue, this is an issue of disipline.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:55 PM       
I had plenty of hardass liberal teachers, and plenty of pussy conservatives. In fact, the most conservative teacher I ever had couldn't do shit when the entire class slept through his class. He just went on teaching with this hopeless tone to his voice.

So, yeah, once again, Pharoah, you jizzing your pants over the phrase "politically correct do-gooders" was a little premature. LOL, I made a premature ejaculation joke! Let's hope he gets it!
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:56 PM       
Double post
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:57 PM       
I had plenty of hardass liberal teachers, and plenty of pussy conservatives. In fact, the most conservative teacher I ever had couldn't do shit when the entire class slept through his class. He just went on teaching with this hopeless tone to his voice.

So, yeah, once again, Pharoah, you jizzing your pants over the phrase "politically correct do-gooders" was a little premature. LOL, I made a premature ejaculation joke! Let's hope he gets it!

EDIT: This was originally my post. Hickman is my brother (for those who don't know) and I didn't know he hadn't signed off.
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 09:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat

Are you black though? The writer is talking about a class of black and Pakistani pupils, and this is a problem specific to them. He goes on to say that it's 'normal for teachers not to reprimand badly behaved black kids because “they suffer enough oppression as it is”. The soft bigotry of wet liberals is as insidious as the racism of white supremacists. Lowering the bar for children because you consider them oppressed has the same effect as expecting little of them because you think them inferior.'

'White guilt' ridden teachers are failing to keep discipline in their classes in schools with a high percentage of black pupils and that problem he's highlighted shouldn't be dismissed by white liberals. He knows what's going on, he's experienced it.

As for your immature ejaculation joke, well maybe if I was an 11 year old I might find it amusing. Tell it to your little brother 'Hickman'.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 09:55 AM       
How am I supposed to put any faith at all in this 'article'? People with names like 'Nirpal Singh Dhaliwal' are genetically inclined to lie FAR more often than white people. They also have a cultural inclination toward sneakiness. I'm suprised that an educated white man such as yourself could be so easily fooled by a typical darkie attempt to curry favor with what he assumes is a power base, ie. guys like you. And he has curried favor (Pun intended!). I can only assume that your reports of a large shiny IQ have been greatly exagerated and that other whte men laugh at you when you take IQ tests together after gym.

You should thank your lucky stars that my superior Jew IQ is here to point out how you were taken in. See, it's things like this that make you non Jewish whites so untrustworthy. You seem to have a high normal intelligence much of the time, but you are so damn gullible! I wonder if any genetic studies have been done on wht seems to be an inborn desire to hear what you want to hear instead of what's being said to you. Oh, well. I don't suppose you people can help it.
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 10:11 AM       
Well, I can see you were taught by liberals, by your spelling.

Mrs Burbank: Teacher I'm worried about Max's spelling, I feel it should be much better at his age.
Liberal teacher: Oh don't worry, he's just being creative, he's got his own way of spelling and we don't want to traumatize him by telling him it's all wrong.
Mrs Burbank: Oh well, okay then but I just hope he'll be able to spell when he's older.
Liberal teacher: Oh, I'm sure he will.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 10:17 AM       
Quote:
The softest touches were always female. For many women, empathy and “emotional literacy” (whatever the hell that is) are a greater priority in the workplace than actually doing the job they’re paid to do. We had a whale of a time whenever a liberal white female was in charge.
Haha, women! Who let them teach anyway, am I right?

Quote:
A stalwart gang of diehard traditionalists prevented us from leaving school illiterate. Chief among them was Mr Garrett, my form tutor. He was an imposing behemoth of a man, who couldn’t have cared less about our ethnicity and historical subjugation. He had high expectations of how we should behave and apply ourselves, and flew into thunderous, terrifying rages whenever we failed to meet them.
The lesson here is that flying into thunderous, terrifying rages trumps human understanding every time it matters. And evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
homoperfect is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 11:05 AM       
It doesn't matter weather you are African American, Middle eastern, Latino, Asian or Caucasian. The fact is, if teachers are having the same problems regaurdless of the students race or the teachers political views then the issue is not race related and is not specific any one group.
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 11:13 AM       
Thank god for the laughing emoticon (a Jewish invention sold at high profit for non jewish whites to use).

How on earth would we know you were trying to be funny without it?

You got duped. At some dim, dog like level you suspect it, and so you try to deflect it by focusing on my spelling. My spelling isn't 'creative', it's bad! What are you, a moron? No teacher ever tolerated my spelling, as long a spelling was a subject I got bad grades in it. It didn't hurt my average, because I did well in everything else. Even Jews can't be good at everything. I am almost certainly the worst speller on this board and that inlcudes several people for whom English is not their native language. Now perhaps if I'd had good old fashioned conservative teachers who would put a clothespin on my penis and lock me in the coat closet for poor spelling, as your fine English educators are known to do, I'd be better at it. But I'm not certain it's worth the trade off. ou spelling is lovely, but for a white man, you are criminally gullible. Citing a wog as a source! You should be ashamed! Do you know were their gnes have been?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 11:20 AM       
One of these days I'm going to integrate a spellcheck into the site and it'll be just for your benefit, Max. Unfortunately, there are no tools available to man that could aid Kultur and Vince.
Quote:
Welcome to Dogbert's School of Hard Knocks. This is the institution that you've heard so much about. Chances are you have a parent or relative that has been enrolled here.

Throughout the duration of the course I will be whacking you with various blunt instruments. In time, your brain will rationalize the experience. You'll think you've actually learned something and that I am a dedicated instructor.

Stick to the basics, I always say.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 01:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh

laughing at your own 'jokes' again Pharoah. Someone has to, eh?
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 01:55 PM       
I didn't expect anyone here to find it amusing, and it was more of a cackle than a laugh. An evil cackle. I really need an evil cackle emoticon.
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 01:59 PM       
You need a wide array of emoticon to express all the things you're so bad at getting across with words. You need a whole pictographic language.
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 02:20 PM       
The only thing that you get across is that you think you're really witty and funny. In reality you're just bitter and angry, there's no real humour.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 02:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
I didn't expect anyone here to find it amusing, and it was more of a cackle than a laugh. An evil cackle. I really need an evil cackle emoticon.
Evil cack, perhaps.
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 03:05 PM       
"The only thing that you get across is that you think you're really witty and funny. In reality you're just bitter and angry, there's no real humour."
-Mongrel

Tell that to the fine, fine folks that regularly send me checks.

And what exactly makes liberals 'wet'. Is it me, or is there a distinctly and unpleasantly sexual undertone to the 'article' you posted.
was never good
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 03:11 PM       
I doublecame.
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
And what exactly makes liberals 'wet'. Is it me, or is there a distinctly and unpleasantly sexual undertone to the 'article' you posted.
It means they're weak and feeble. I think it's from 'Wet behind the ears'. Like a baby that's just been born and is still wet. Nothing unpleasantly sexual about it.

A conservative is a wet liberal who's been mugged.
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 03:56 PM       
Huh. I was held up at gun point about twelcve years ago, pushed up against a wall and robbed by two gentleman of the Hispanic persuasion. It didn't really impact my political world view, but maybe that's because my superior IQ was able to keep an individual event in perspective, even when it was unpleasant and happened to me.

Would you like me to go through your 'article' and point out the clearly homoerotic undertones? That guy was practicaly squirting over his purple faced enranged man beast teacher. Do you have similarly fond feelings for some particularly masculine figure from your past? It would explin a lot.

And only a heavy does of denial would explain you missing those undertones in the first place.

It reminds me of Kulminate's (and I wish he'd come back, you're a por replacement) insistence on exempting man/boy llove form unacceptable homosexual pratcice.
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 03:59 PM       
You're sick.