Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 11:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
On your Wii?
YES!!!!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 03:31 AM       
MK VS DCU

I am a fucking beast with Captain Marvel and Luthor.

That was very funny. Well done.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 1st, 2009, 05:17 PM       
so i'm loving this steam game sale, bought prince of persia, i-fluid, and vice city. prince of persia is great, and the other two are downloading now :D

bought animal crossing, and i'm surprised as to how much i like it. also, i basically live with three other people so we have all the houses filled in our town (PALLET). i'll eventually post my friend code in that other thread
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 01:50 AM       
Started Castlevania: Order of Ecclasia, finished Sonic Unleashed so that I can return it, finally installed my copy of Left 4 Dead, and then I bought Bioshock yesterday for 5 bucks.

Admist this, I'm also working on Persona 4 and Tales of Symphonia 2.

And I was afraid I wouldn't have anything to play between semesters.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 05:37 AM       
rock band again, i d/led a assload of songs (MOSTLY MOTLEY CRUE )
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 06:23 AM       
Call of Duty World at War. Nazi Zombies is just awesome and should be made into a full game with an extensive list of neat features.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 03:37 PM       
Fallout 3. Unarmed was cool for a while, but not being able to target body parts is kind of a drag.

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 08:50 PM       
Ocarina of Time. I found people who haven't played this. It's bordering on communism for those fucks.

j/k fuck them
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 09:26 PM       
Master Quest or original OAT?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 09:53 PM       
i'm currently playing fallout 3 heading to valut 112

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk View Post
Ocarina of Time. I found people who haven't played this. It's bordering on communism for those fucks.
i haven't played it, i never had a n64 or knew anyone who had that game for it
and its not like there's any good emulators for n64 either
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 12:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Fallout 3. Unarmed was cool for a while, but not being able to target body parts is kind of a drag.
I always aim for the head anyways, so it doesn't really matter much to me.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 01:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i haven't played it, i never had a n64 or knew anyone who had that game for it
and its not like there's any good emulators for n64 either
willie

willie

WILLIE!!!

plz tell me you're joking
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk View Post
I haven't played it and I really don't see why it deserves the spot of number one game of ALL TIME. For me, Portal easily goes there.

The story in any Zelda is trash , so what's left is basically the puzzles..I'm uninformed, the only zelda game i've finished was twilight princess and the minish cap and both required me using a guide in some parts.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:31 PM       
you're right, you are uninformed. twilight princess was fun, graphics were beautiful, and the combat was great. the story was pretty muddy, but ocarina's is much better and easier to understand. it deals with the typical light/dark thing, but this was back when this sort of thing wasn't unoriginal. i wouldn't call it the number one game ever, not even my favorite zelda game (LTTP), but it is very good, and i would say a must for any gamer who enjoys adventure games. and you mention that all you're left with is puzzles; zelda is like 75% a puzzle game, so... yeah, no shit

ANYWAY i'm registering my games on club nintendo so i can get some free shit, and been playing animal crossing with all my BFFL's non-stop
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:46 PM       
Link's awakening and oracle of ages/seasons are highly overlooked but are great Zelda games.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 07:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
I haven't played it and I really don't see why it deserves the spot of number one game of ALL TIME. For me, Portal easily goes there.

The story in any Zelda is trash , so what's left is basically the puzzles..I'm uninformed, the only zelda game i've finished was twilight princess and the minish cap and both required me using a guide in some parts.
You just keep making yourself look worse and worse.

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 08:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Call of Duty World at War. Nazi Zombies is just awesome and should be made into a full game with an extensive list of neat features.
agreed

gears of war 2 on act 2
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 10:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
I haven't played it and I really don't see why it deserves the spot of number one game of ALL TIME.
How can you judge something you've never played? :V

I think my favorite Zeldas are Link to the Past and Majora's Mask. MM just doesn't get the love it deserves. The time travel aspect was really neat, and there's way more stuff to do outside of the (short) quest. As for LttP, I'd say it's as close to perfect as the series will ever get.

Wind Waker would have been another favorite if they could have made the game harder.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 12:27 AM       
Portal is stupid, everything Zelda is stupid.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 12:59 AM       
portal was great, it really was, but it was really short. i'm hoping (and possibly am uninformed) that there are more portal-based games, because those puzzles could go on and on
OH GOD
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 01:49 AM       
i also havent played any of the zeldas on gamecube or wii ok I AM BEHIND I WILL ADMIT THIS
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 01:55 AM       
i have yet to play windwaker (gamecube), but really willie, play a link to the past on the SNES

plz
OH GOD
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 01:56 AM       
well i played THAT of course jeez what kind of monster do you take me for
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 02:03 AM       
I'm trying to download SiN Episodes: Emergence, but my net connection's flaky due to my modem.