Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 01:11 PM        ANYONE SEE GEPHARDT ON THE DAILY SHOW LAST NIGHT?
I'll tell you what, if there's a single Beltway insider that's got the 'career politician' thing down pat, it's this guy. He follows the tried-and-true methods of the career politician, and you gotta hand it to him, it's worked for him for years:

1) Blame virtually all the bad stuff on the current administration (although, in fairness, the Bush Family Show has to take responsibility for quite a lot of stuff).
2) Take credit for every effort and initiative to derail the current administration's actions that supposedly brought about all the bad stuff.

Opportunistic rat bastard cocksucker. I hate that man with every fiber of my being, and I'm ashamed that he hails from my home state (as if having to claim Aschcroft wasn't bad enough).
________
Huge Tits Cams

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:32 AM.
Buffalo Tom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 01:37 PM       
The words 'smarmy, ubiquitous weasel' came to mind while I watched him preening on the Daily Show guest couch. The man was one of the loudest voices of support for the use of force against Iraq resolution when Dubya brought before Congress. Now that the mood of the American public is turning towards doubt and uncertainty about war, he's the first to pipe up about the missteps of the White House.