Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Daikun is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 08:24 PM        Ben & Jerry's dedicates latest flavor to Monty Python.
Ben & Jerry's dedicates its latest ice cream flavor to Monty Python and the Holy Grail, complete with flying cows and shrubberies!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 08:58 PM       
I bet you and your group of LARPing friends are just tickled fucking shitless.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 01:39 PM       
daikun this is not the "links to stupid useless internet sites" forum that forum is at the bottom
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 03:30 PM       
I for one am going to be one of the knights that say NO THANKS. aha aha yet another whimsy has been spun

Old Jul 20th, 2006, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
daikun this is not the "links to stupid useless internet sites" forum that forum is at the bottom
It's food-related.

Therefore...
-GROG- is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:39 PM       
On second thought lets not eat the ice cream. it is a silly flavor.

Old Jul 31st, 2006, 08:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GROG-
On second thought lets not eat the ice cream. it is a silly flavor.
Mega points for that reference.

Anyway, some more Ben & Jerry's news: Milkshakes are coming!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 09:34 PM       
MEGA POINTS, Grog.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 10:36 PM       
mega points, AGAINST YOU

its fucking faggots like you that make me want to not like monty python, go fucking croak you jerk
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 01:34 AM       
daikun, if you are new it is generally considered bad form if more than 1% of your posts are to create new threads

just so you know

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 06:31 AM       
Why is everyone getting on my case? I haven't broken any rules so far.

And there's nothing with starting a new thread if no one has talked about the topic earlier. (Believe me, I've searched.)
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 12:31 PM       
I thought the search thingy was broken?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 12:42 PM       
it's not
OH GOD
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 02:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikun
Why is everyone getting on my case?
Quote:
if you are new it is generally considered bad form if more than 1% of your posts are to create new threads
i thought it was pretty obvious, myself
OH GOD
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 02:56 PM       
also, if you want to get technical about it, most of your new posts break this rule

Quote:
Make sure that your topic is both worth posting and in the correct forum.
and since you basically just link to other sites, it almost seems like you are breaking this rule

Quote:
Spamming.
If you have something to sell, do it in the Classifieds forum. If you only signed up to shill your product/band/website/etc., your post will be deleted and your username and IP address will be permanently banned.

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 06:53 PM       
Quote:
Make sure that your topic is both worth posting and in the correct forum.
It IS in the correct forum. This is about Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

ICE. CREAM.

Therefore, this belongs in the food forum.

Quote:
and since you basically just link to other sites, it almost seems like you are breaking this rule

Quote:
Spamming.
If you have something to sell, do it in the Classifieds forum. If you only signed up to shill your product/band/website/etc., your post will be deleted and your username and IP address will be permanently banned.
I'm just informing people about stuff. I'm not trying to sell anything.

The next time you want people to post news or a trailer, do you just want them to not source it and expect believe to just take your word for it? That's a great idea, don't you think?

EDIT: I removed the link. Happy?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 08:01 PM       
You missed the point about making sure that your topic is worth posting.

FYI, if you think it is, it isn't.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 08:50 PM       
Hey Daikun this isn't the correct forum for that kind of behavior, pal.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 10:07 PM       
Daikun there is no need to throw the book at you here; You're just being a faggot and there is no rule that can non-subjectively cover that.

Stop being a faggot, Dai-kuuuun. O_o o_O ^^;; ^^;; ^_^

Stop it.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 03:59 PM       
when ben dies theyre gonna put his ashes in a new flavor called pralines and dick get it