Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 02:22 PM       
YEE HAW JUST BAGGED ME A FURRY, Y'ALL
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 02:22 PM       
oh no moments after I did that the boards fell apart!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 02:34 PM       
I didn't mind Xydexx until now. I thought he could tell the difference between constructive conversation and pointless banter. I bet this is why everyone hates him elsewhere. Thanks for banning him.
was never good
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
Yeah, don't know what made him think he needed to BRING THE FIGHT TO US in this thread.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 03:06 PM       
He used it as a ploy to tell his buddies how we don't listen to reason. That is the way he fights. He was trying to get banned and now he has another badge. I pride myself on crossing the line many times here and never receiving 1 infraction. His style is weak and he is the kind who need to be removed to keep this forum less gay. So, I'm the only one to come up with an idea for fun? You guys suck rhino balls.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 03:59 PM       
Xxydexx got banned already? Crap. How many times I need to bait a faggot before the indignant outrage begins, the only good chance I ever got was with musicisjustic, and it ain't fair.

Anyway, I didn't read much of this after
BLAH: "BLAH BLAH BLAH"
BLAH: "BLAH"
BLAH: "BLAH BLAH"
CHOJIN: "GRRR"
ZOMBOID: "ARGH"
BLAH: "BLAH"

but at risk of assuredly being a complete faggot, I actually really liked the idea of grudge matches, and think it would be fun to do on the condition that it be treated like a sacred duel, which could only be had in a locked forum after requesting one through a moderator and the loser (or losers, if the participants turn out to suck) are punished in creative ways.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 04:04 PM       
He will be back.

With his friends
was never good
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 04:08 PM       
Well, I only banned him for 1 day, anyway.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 04:10 PM       
IRC
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 04:15 PM       
Maybe he can bring some balls this time. Anyway, I would also make the equally gay recommendation that members be able to be OFFICALLY BE TRIED FOR FAGGOTRY, with an uninvolved mod as ruling judge and one of many elite members democratically elected by the populace as "not gay" acting as lawyers, both for and against the defense, with a ruling against the defense involving creative, mod-power abusing punishment and a ruling for the defense allowing the board to vote on whether or not the defendant be given official "not gay" status.

Of course, this would involve anyone nominated as a lawyer in the very beginning be tried for faggotry, and allowed to choose their own defense and a court-appointed prosecutor. Anyway, the key point of either of my ideas is that they not be taken seriously in any way and ALL participants be mercilessly mocked in the comments section.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 04:22 PM       
If he comes back, a small hell will be coming with him.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 04:41 PM       
I don't know that we really need to change anything that dramatically. We've always had people coming in and saying that the forums, and the site in general, isn't what it used to be, and we just dismiss them.

The boards have always had a fairly dynamic membership. People come and go; some stick around for longer than others and form bonds with other posters, and then they leave and their friends miss them and start thinking less of the new people that come in, especially short-term posters with no real personality apart from some hilarious ebaum's pic.

And now that we've got more people coming to the boards with the comments system. Some will stay longterm, others will put a few trite remarks out there and leave after a few weeks. In the old days, we used to speed up this process by mocking crappy new people, but now, we have an ignore feature.

I just don't know what else we really need to do, apart from cracking down on crappy posters.

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 04:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
members be able to be OFFICALLY BE TRIED FOR FAGGOTRY.
Am I wrong to like this idea, or is he just playing off my Phoenix Wright obsession?

I can't tell.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:13 PM       
I've been thinking it would be an awesome idea for a while now, and now's my big chance.

I just like the idea of one of our funnier members being randomly tasked with finding reasons to pick on someone, and an even funnier member being forced to come up with reasons why he shouldn't be punished, especially if the accused is a total gaywad.

Let's just imagine, for example, around the time Zeldasbiggestfan was bitching about being owed money, getting shot with a bb gun and screwed over Sethomas, that ZBF had been brought to trial for faggotry.

He isn't allowed to post in the trial thread. Big point there. In fact, he doesn't post at all, because he is banned for the day that the trial takes place. Sethomas prosecutes and some equally intellectual and/or crazy internet personality is tasked with defending him (For reasons of the accused being a total dink, he is arbitrarily not allowed to choose his defense lawyer), with AChimp presiding over the trial. The defendant is found guilty of being a gaywad, and sentenced to three months of a genuine-looking gay pride avatar, title, and signature with permanent loss of edit button.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:15 PM       
Or, you could totally take all of this very seriously and recruit deputies to enforce internet law. Whichever works for you guys.
was never good
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 08:51 PM       
i support this idea
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:32 PM       
except it would require achimps presence and he doesnt love us anymore ;_;
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:41 PM       
Doesn't always have to be AChimp.

Helps, though.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:41 PM       
If Zelda's Biggest Fan is on trial, I will defend him!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:06 AM       
Vent server.

It'd be hilarious, trust me.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:56 PM       
...and empty.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:13 PM       
Lets drink mad dog and hate police.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:58 PM       
To clarify my previous proposal, Jediscum, you are a defendant
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 03:05 PM       
I'm shopping for a representative.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 03:30 PM       
I want to be the guard who yells "all raise" when the judge comes in