Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
Well, the kid's sure as hell not going to be anything like a lawyer. would you honestly take legal advice from someone named Blanket? Welcome to blanket law services...
Escape will make me god.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
I would buy insurance off of him.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 11:23 PM       
*bump*
Footage from the 1984 Pepsi commercial where M.J.'s hair caught fire got leaked:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqdt-...eature=related

And holy shit did that look like it hurt.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 11:28 PM       
Yeah, I guess no one really realized how bad it really was. It was on fire longer than I thought and his scalp looked fucked up.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 11:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yeah, I guess no one really realized how bad it really was. It was on fire longer than I thought and his scalp looked fucked up.
The thing that gets me is that nobody seemed to notice that his SCALP WAS FULLY IN FLAMES. You'd think a crew member would've shouted to him when they saw that his hair was clearly on fire and that he hadn't noticed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 11:39 PM       
From how I remember things, when you watch from the front, it seems like it's only on fire for a second before everyone jumps in. I don't think anyone was watching from the back, where you can see that is was on fire for some time. That might have been just a camera they have running in the back at all time untended. So maybe the reaction time was right and it was unfortunate that the fire really started cooking down low on the back of this head.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 11:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
From how I remember things, when you watch from the front, it seems like it's only on fire for a second before everyone jumps in. I don't think anyone was watching from the back, where you can see that is was on fire for some time. That might have been just a camera they have running in the back at all time untended. So maybe the reaction time was right and it was unfortunate that the fire really started cooking down low on the back of this head.
Well that makes more sense...but it does seem the crew only reacted when M.J. noticed and (understandably) started to freak out.

Last edited by Jeanette X : Jul 19th, 2009 at 01:57 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
Yeah, I think it was a case of too much shit happening all at once. I guess there were live crowds of screaming teens to deal with too.