Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:32 PM       
Most teacher pets in my school just love anime, and draw shitter versions of it on thier notebooks, it sickens me.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Hating anime is exactly as valid a remark as hating country music. They're both genres of a larger subset. And they're both gay, gay, gay to the core.
i was gonann say something similar except that there are way more atypically good country songs than atypically good animes
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:53 PM       
Quote:
I’m not a big fan of Andy Warhol’s work, but I’m not about to call all post-modern art a heaping pile of multi-coloured, abstract excrement.
hey you know what looks like shit? pointillism

Quote:
“I hate Anime because Japanese people are sick weirdos”

You, good sir, are a fucking racist. Good day.
you should really look up some research on the internet detailing what the difference between a culture and a race is, cock

Quote:
Without Anime, some very influential film makers might not be as good as they are today. A prominent example of this is the great Quentin Tarantino, who has stated many times his love for Japanese cinema and animation. His Kill Bill duet was transcribed almost directly from Asian culture - with a generous mix of the Kung Fu movies of the 70's and the current animated flicks. In fact, a ten or so minute clip in Kill Bill volume one was Anime and not too many people complained about that. Why? Because it was perfectly slotted into a movie about Asian culture.
quentin tarantino is kind of a boner, just sayin

Quote:
Other examples of film makers influenced by Anime are James Cameron, of Titanic fame
yeah cuz titanic was SUCH a good movie

Quote:
Stephen Spielberg
the last thing spielberg was involved with that i liked was Freakazoid

Quote:
and George Lucas.
BATTING 1.000

Quote:
Even Roger Ebert as praised many animated classics from Japan.
yeah, and we all value roger ebert's opinion so
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:55 PM       
The only anime I like is the kind with the titties and the hardcore sex!

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2006, 09:15 PM       
If the Japanese were to embrace rotoscoping as their method of animation in their animes, I might have an opinion.
OH GOD
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:54 AM       
hahahah i bet you really like the bakshi lord of the rings
Johnny Couth is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2006, 03:04 PM       
Hey, Akira was good
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2006, 04:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
I loved that Lord of the Rings.
Hooray for a Mexican Aragorn!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2006, 04:55 PM       
HORALE HOBBITOS
OH GOD
Old May 11th, 2006, 07:08 PM       
at least it's not as bad as those rankin/bass ones where they're always fucking singing

FROODOOOOOOOO OF THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE FINGERRRRS

AND THE RING OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
I loved that Lord of the Rings.
Hooray for a Mexican Aragorn!
ITS NOT CONSTITIONAL TO HAVE A HISPANIC LORD OF THE RINGS.
OH GOD
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:41 PM       
WHYYY DOEEES HE HAAAVE NINE FIIIIINGERRRRRRS
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:45 PM       
willie i must say your myspace is right awesome
OH GOD
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:45 PM       
thx
OH GOD
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:46 PM       
i mean WHERE THERES A WHIP (WH-CHA) THERE'S A WAY (WH-CHA)
Level 29 ♂
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:52 PM       
Your search - "Japanese people who hate anime" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.

pff, racist, huh?
Level 29 ♂
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:03 PM       
http://azusa.leamonde.net/animerant.html

lol
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:46 PM       
Hmmm, I watch a few anime (Naruto, trigun, and Fullmetal Alchemist all suck) but the worst thing are the Fans. Just look at Jonathan Clement, he is the stereotypical Anime fan. He believes that anime is an "art Form". Anime is NOT art. Anime is just a cartoon from japan. Who cares. If that particular animation styling was done by North Americans or Europeans, then they wouldnt give half a fuck about it.

Not to say all anime is bad, some is good (Berserk, Speed Racer) but its the really bad ones that people tend to talk about. Its because of that Damn Shonen Jump.

I remember During the Mid nineties, There wasnt much anime out there, and the ones that were out were pretty good (Dragonball, Transformers). Then came Pokemon (Bad, bad show in general) and that opened the floodgates for all these bad shows to come in. Watch Fox on saturday mornings, they used to have a good lineup, same with WB, but now all they have is the shittiest anime that they can find and whore it out to children who turn into 40 year old virgins who dress up as Inuyasha when they go to the Store to buy Pocky which then stains their costume which took all of 5 seconds to put together.

I Pretty much think that the rampant anime fans should die, if you think that anyshow where the main character has Bonde spiky hair, a orange track suit, is a moron and uses kung fu. then you should be shot. We have enough morons from the fallout of starwars and startrek, we dont need you.

P.S. I only watch Speed Racer for the humor Value. Any show where a man on a horse carrying a whip is able to cause a multi car pileup. Well, its good enough for me.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2006, 03:10 PM       
KAWAII ^_^;;
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2006, 03:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja
but the worst thing are the Fans
let this be the first time I officially agree with you

But it's not just anime, oh no, they also rape games with their crappy cosplays! D:

OH GOD
Old May 13th, 2006, 04:21 PM       
but see those games are BASED on anime so same diff
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2006, 06:13 PM       
Animation can totally be art, what are you talking about
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2006, 05:52 PM       
Quote:

[/quote]

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2006, 05:56 PM       
Who's the duck supposed to be?
OH GOD
Old May 16th, 2006, 06:35 PM       
if i had to guess i wouild guess he's supposed to be a chocobo