Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 05:46 AM        Help me out with this, help me out with this
I saw this movie on the sci-fi channel as a kid. This is pretty fucking vague, so haaaaang oooooonnn!!

It was a zombie movie of sorts, but I can't remember how it got spread.

The protagonists were two girls, and there was a radio station. They saw this zombie in the back by the trash eating something.

They run to a department store, and there's this weird asian guy over the intercom with a gang, and they kidnap them or something.

HALP

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 04:39 AM       
is it day of the comet
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 04:40 AM       
err sry i mean night of the comet
Human Spider
rocketsauce is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 11:16 AM       
It recently got a new DVD release.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 09:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
err sry i mean night of the comet
Dude... DUDE

This has been racking my brain since I was 6 and nobody knew the answer. Many blessings upon your family

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
OH GOD
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 10:46 PM       
hahaha i had just completely accidentally read the imdb article for it