Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 12:07 AM        help me with this one
I have the urge to see this movie but i forget the name. Um all I remember was that the main character started off as a bookie and ended up as a hitman. he had a mentor who he killed and he almost killed his own girlfriend too.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 02:07 AM       
I don't know if this is it, but I know Two for the Money has someone being a former quarterback turned bookie? And Al Pacino is his mentor? I don't know about his girlfriend or anything but I wanted to see it too.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 02:05 PM       
no thats a good movie but not the one i'm thinking of. i think a guy from beverly hills 90201 was the main character. that'll prob help me find it
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 03:57 PM       
thanks to http://tv.com

Vincent Young
Role: Noah Hunter (seasons 8 - 10)
Height 6' 0" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trivia Dating Tori Spelling Vincent wrestled and played football in high school. He likes to oil paint in his spare time.

More Photos Tori Spelling
Role: Donna Marie Martin Victoria Davey "Tori" Spelling is a best known for her role as Donna Martin in the 1990s teen soap opera Beverly Hills 90210 . Tori is the daughter of Candy and Aaron Spelling, a famed television producer. Tori grew up in Los Angeles and graduated from Harvard-Westlake School. Tori got her... Read More

Daniel Cosgrove
Role: Matt Durning (episodes 246 - 296) Before joining the cast of In Justice as Jon Lemonick in 2006, Daniel Cosgrove was known to daytime fans as Bill Lewis in the long-running daytime drama, Guiding Light . In November 1996, when he took the role of Scott Chandler on ABC's All My Children , Daniel was working as a bailiff in... Read More

More Photos Ian Ziering
Role: Steve Sanders Ian is best known for playing the role of Steve on the 90's hit show Beverly Hills, 90210. Ian has 2 older brothers, Jeffery and Barry, both live in New Jersey. He attended William Patterson College-New Jersey 1982-1986. He performed in "Oklahoma" in 1985 at the same. Ian started his career... Read More

More Photos Jennie Garth
Role: Kelly Marlene Taylor Jennifer Eve Garth was born to John and Carolyn, on April 3rd, 1972. She was born in Urbana, Illionis and grew up just outside Urbana on a 25 acre horse ranch. Her parents had 3 kids each from prior marriages so she grew up with all her older half siblings; Johnny, Chuck, Lisa, Cammie, Wendy, and... Read More

More Photos Brian Austin Green
Role: David Silver Brian Green was born on July 15th 1973 (Van Nuys, California) to parents Joyce and George Green. He has a step-brother Keith and step-sister Lorelei. Brian's father was a country & western artist and used to frequently take him along to gigs and soon got him interested in the world of music. His... Read More

More Photos Tiffani Thiessen
Role: Valerie Malone (episodes 113 - 249) Tiffani-Amber Thiessen was born on January 23, 1974 in Long Beach, California. Her father, Frank, was a park designer and her mother, Robyn, was a homemaker. Tiffani grew up in Long Beach with her parents and two brothers, Todd and Schuyler. Tiffani was 8 when her uncle convinced her to try... Read More

Recurring Roles

add »
Michelle Phillips
Role: Abby Malone A sweet-faced harmonizer on such classic Mamas and Papas songs as "California Dreamin'" and "Monday Monday," totaling nine top-40 hits in all, young Michelle then started a Hollywood career late in the decade that flourished in ... Read More

Laura Leighton
Role: Sophie Burns Laura Leighton's on-screen persona as Sydney on FOX's Melrose Place earned her a genuine place in America's heart. As viewers wrestled with their love/hate relationship with Sydney, the success of this nighttime drama became enormous. In 2003 Leighton made her return to series television in... Read More

Guest Stars

add »
Leigh Taylor-Young
Role: Blythe Hunter Married to Guy McElwaine (1978-divorced?). Was married to Ryan O'Neal (1967-1973). Has a son, Patrick (w/ O'Neal). Her daughter-in-law is Rebecca De Mornay. Has 2 granddaughters, Sophie (1996) and Veronica (2001). Has a sister, Dey Young and a brother, Lance Young. Leigh Taylor-Young, Emmy... Read More

Christopher Daniel Barnes
Role: Lenny When he was appearing on the series "Day By Day" in 1988, columnists and pundits predicted a "big career" for tall, lanky Christopher Daniel Barnes. But that series didn't last and it took seven years and a turn as Greg Brady trying to lure "groovy chicks" in "The Brady Bunch Movie" (1995) for... Read More

Marcia Mitzman-Gaven
Role: Judge A great theatrical actress indeed, playing in broadway and doing voiceovers. A lot of people may ask who is Marcia Mitzman Gaven! Well, she has appeared in many things, such as, Beverly Hills, 90201 and The Simpsons. Marcia Mitzman Gaven replaced Maggie Roswell for the roles of Maude Flanders,... Read More

More Photos Bruce Thomas
Role: Carl Schmidt Bruce Thomas is an American actor known for briefly portraying the character of Batman in the General Motors OnStar commercials that aired throughout 2001 and 2002. Thomas also played Batman for the pilot and premiere of The WB's Birds of Prey TV series. He is also notable for his appearances in... Read More

Brock Bozzani
Role: Leah & Lenny's baby
Gillian Bozzani
Role: Leah & Lenny's baby
Paul Dimitropoulos
Role: Freddie
Robert Keith
Role: Officer #1
Mirron E. Willis
Role: Assistant District Attorney
Brian Carpenter
Role: Minister