Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2004, 10:41 PM        1 Anunnaki
http://www.1anunnaki.com/

"For almost a decade, Hollywood has predicted that some day in the near future, some talented filmmaker would put all the pieces, the latest innovations in filmmaking, production, computer animation, digital & visual effects, electronic music and the latest advances in computer software technology, together to their highest and best use to create a movie that rivals those of Hollywood itself... and... all from the confines of his or her own studio.

That challenge has gone unmet... until now. Described as a fearless filmmaker, Jon Gress's groundbreaking "1 ANUNNAKI" combines a spellbinding tale, an amazingly talented cast and crew, bold photography (whether air, sea, land or underwater), a perfectly crafted score and mindblowing digital & visual effects to create an "edge-of-your-seat" movie experience."

LOL at "computer software technology" by the way. Whoever wrote the above should be fired for being a shitty writer. But the movie at least looks interesting.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 05:34 AM       
Darwin... was wrong!@$!

LOL @ the God quote cited as from "--the Bible"

The site looks incredibly lame and cheesy, but that of course doesn't necessarily say anything about the movie itself... still, I'm thinking Stargate meets Independence Day.

Plus movies that get promoted with their technicalities rather than their actual concent are usually bad.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 04:12 PM       
I've heard of this shit. There are a group of people who truly believe that by virtue of God being a single entity (prior to the New Testament) his reference to making man, "in our image under our likeness" denotes that there were a group of Gods and Goddesses that created man. Evidently they harnessed great technological power (the ability to alter gravity and the space-time continuum), to which we still haven't matched, and after creating man they vanished in to the heavens.
It's a spiritual/religous anomole, but the true believers think they'll be coming back one day to check on us all and will be hostile toward those who don't praise them. The "Elohim" evolved from the earth and communicate through advanced forms of speech like telepathy or audible beeps.
It's all actually quite creepy. This movie could be good. If the website is any indication, it'll be shit.

Lye is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:50 AM       
cool, stargate..

WorthlessLiar is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 12:25 PM        re
Has anyone read Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs? It's mostly about modern somewhat secret societies like the Committee on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission but it hits you over the head with the Annunaki stuff at the end. It states the Sumerians never refered to their gods as "gods" but rather "those who came to earth from the stars". Supposedly the "true" history of mankind is outright stated in cuneiform tablets and was later dilluted and sanitized for texts such as the Bible.

It's a subject I did want to see treated in film but yeah it does look kinda cheesy.

Yeah, the Darwin was wrong tagline kinda pisses me off. Especially since he was mostly right - according to reptile alien conspiracy theorists the Annunaki spliced their DNA with that of Homo Erectus. There's no reason to make creationists feel momentarily vindicated.
Luchatein is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 12:28 PM       
"...OR DID THEY?"
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 07:09 PM        Re: re
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthlessLiar
Yeah, the Darwin was wrong tagline kinda pisses me off. Especially since he was mostly right - according to reptile alien conspiracy theorists the Annunaki spliced their DNA with that of Homo Erectus. There's no reason to make creationists feel momentarily vindicated.
Darwin didn't say anything about genes or the recombination of same. He detailed the theory of adaptation through natural selection. If humans were created through artificial means, then Darwin was wrong.

Moron.