Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 10:33 PM       
Only one translucent respawns and he's the easy thief one. I've been farming those for 7k souls every few minutes. I never joined their covenant because I'm too busy killing them over and over. I will find this cat you speak of.

I just killed the hydra...it was sadly the easiest boss I've fought. And he used to hurt me so badly before I got that gold trimmed robe armor. Was a cool looking boss though.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 10:53 PM       
Yeah, I've been killing those guys like crazy. I also upgraded the winged spear to +5 in order to eventually use the moonlight butterfly soul on it. I think I'm gonna upgrade a sword to divine to kill skeletons for when I go to the catacombs.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Watch out once you get to the tombs in the catacombs..there's a titanite demon down there and also a black knight right after that. And then another black knight after that one. I hate the catacombs. I'm just going to go there after I do sen's fortress.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 01:01 AM       
I spent a while upgrading. I'm at level 44 or something like that now, and I'm wearing the Eastern Armor. Still have that fucking Drake Sword. I'm gonna try to kill the Hydra.

Oh, and I went back to the Asylum and spent like an hour dying before finally killing the Stray Demon. That rusted ring should help!

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 03:58 AM       
The Hydra is so easy to kill, it's really sad. He's got two attacks - the magic missile one and one where, if you're close, (and you should be if you want to kill it), it throws the heads at you and they stick in the ground. Get a shield that blocks 100% physical damage and you've won.
The Wolf
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 04:10 AM       
Yeah, it was easy. I also killed the Gaping Dragon. Onto Blight Town now. I hate it already, and I've only just gone past the big guys with clubs.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 09:08 AM       
I think the Hydra can´t even hit you most of the time. Its heads always went right over me or somewhere to the side (I died once cause I fell into the lake :D)

Still nothing new on the 360-Gamertag-hack-affair, but I got Arkham City for the PS3...probably gonna take a look at it tomorrow, looks like I´ll be working late today...kinda nice sometimes when it´s all quiet in the office
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 10:59 AM       
I fell in the lake the first time I went to fight the hydra also.

Zomboid, once you finish the bottom of blight town and ring the bell, don't stop there. If you keep going through the demon lair place, you get probably the best armor I've seen yet from the boss called Ceaseless Discharge. Makes you look like a ringwraith.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 07:11 PM       
Do any of you nerds play the Football Manager games by Sports Interactive? It's probably more of a British thing but I dunno, a good game is a good game. Anyway, the 2012 one is out soon (or might already be out.) I would want it except I'm still playing 2011 and haven't yet achieved my goal of making Burnley the richest club in the world. I think last I checked they were #8 or #9.

I've clocked over 30 days of game time. If I lose a month of my life to a game released once a year I'm losing 1/12th of my life. I hate myself.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
I almost want to play them but it's more that they're sports games than that they're British.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 10:51 PM       
so i went to my e-mail account and saw an e-mail about league of legends and thought it was phishing like so many i get for my battle.net account everyday but as it turns out i had an account i didn't knew about and has a skin unlocked lol

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 11:23 PM       
So far Dark souls hasn't been super hard for me. Sure, at the beginning it's tough because I didn't know how to lure things out as well. But really there aren't a ton of unfair things that happen. I feel overpowered. I'm level 55 with the +5 black knight halberd and it just slices through everything easily. Those silver knights just fall over in 2 hits. The only real part that pissed me off was in this new place I'm in (anor londo), there were 2 silver knight snipers and I had to walk a narrow upward slope to get to them while they both shot at me. Then I had to fight them separately once I hit the top. It was not a fun thing to do more than once. I finally got it my 4th time by making one chase me so he fell off the narrow path they were on.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
Have you done the portrait yet?
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
Not yet. I just cleared out all the rooms of the silver knights and am about to go through the white mist inside the castle. I decided to save that for tomorrow. Am I about to get unbearably beaten on?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 12:37 AM       
I couldn't say. Probably in the Duke's Archives, though.
The Wolf
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 01:12 AM       
Fuuuucking Blight Town. I haven't used the Bonfire since the first time I lit it. I killed whatever that thing was, and I'm trying to find the second bonfire. There HAS to be one before the boss, right? 'Cause I found the boss room.

The Wolf
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 04:43 AM       
I spent waaaay more time in Blighttown than I wanted to. Oh well. Bug girl is dead and I got that gold-hemmed stuff. I should probably join a covenant again. I left the white one because I wanted to join one that attacked folks.

...but that big lava demon guy killed me in one hit. I was wearing shadow armor and my Eastern helmet--was great for speeding around bug bitch and slashing.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 05:34 AM       
The second bonfire is between the two ways to get up to the top. It's in the entrance to a small channel. Seriously, just run past the elevator and it'll be on your immediate left.
The Wolf
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:30 AM       
Yep, found it. I sorta just dropped down from a higher section and rolled to safety. The problem was that I had no idea how to get down from the part with that tentacle boss--still don't, actually, aside from the method that I used.

The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:48 AM       
Something fucked up when I fought the ceaseless discharge. After I got the gold hemmed stuff, I ran all the way back to the entrance to the fight (where the mist is) and then he attacked and it came nowhere near me. I ran and hit his arm and he just kind of died. All of his health went down at one time. I looked online and it looks like it's a glitch.

Doing the forest hunter thing now. They keep calling me to invade people's games when they enter the forest. I hate it! But I want that fog ring for 3 kills. They always make me fight people who are just totally better than me because they specced themselves out really well. I don't have any sorcery. I can't even figure out how to cast anything and I'm just getting beaten all over the place when I get summoned.

Last edited by k0k0 : Oct 19th, 2011 at 11:14 PM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 03:15 AM       
fucking god arkham city was so awesome

still need to beat the riddler missions and the identity thief killer and probably i'm forgetting something else but god DAMN is this game awesome

better than the original, even, if only for having a seriously awesome ending instead of a kind of a letdown ending
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:09 PM       
I have no intention of playing dark souls but I love reading this thread now hearing about it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:14 PM       
It's fiendishly evil. Better than Demon's Souls in certain ways. Easily in my Top-5 favorite games ever.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:23 PM       
I just figured out why I can't cast pyromancy spells. I killed the guy who give you the pyromancy flame. I tried to help him by attacking the barrel he was in, then he got pissed and attacked me. I thought he was a bad guy so I killed him. Now I'm reading up online and trying to figure out how to get pyromancy to work. I fucked myself over. I'll never get an iron flesh spell to combat the dicks online who kill me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:25 PM       
yups

Unless you start the game with the Pyromancy Flame, that's the only way to get it. Unless, for whatever reason, you kill someone online that's using it to kill you. Might drop it that way.