Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 05:41 PM        So, Adam West is coming to my city...
...For a car show! Obviously, including the Batmobile. I'm assuming there will be time for autographs, as he's doing some sort of interview and talk about the car while he's there.

So, if I can nab an autograph, what should I get him to sign? All I've thought of is my Batman Begins DVD, just because he had absolutely no part in it whatsoever. Obviously, I do not have the Batman series. The earliest I have is Batman Returns.

e: Burt Ward will be there too!
e2: My friends have already thought of Family Guy DVDs, just before anyone suggests as such.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD

Last edited by MarioRPG : Jun 4th, 2008 at 05:45 PM. Reason: mmhmm
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 06:04 PM       
look for the old batman and robin movie in dvd and get that signed

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
I would like to read about you, MarioRPG, attempting to get Adam West to sign an item bearing the Superman logo. I would like it to say "No Hard Feelings, Old Chum! Adam West." I believe this would be found to be amusing.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 06:43 PM       
you can also try to get the season 4 dvds of the simpsons where the car actually appears along with adam in mr plow episode

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 07:01 PM       
MarioRPG, where in Ontario is he going to be? I might be up for a trip?

Found it, like 7 hrs away.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Jun 4th, 2008 at 07:17 PM. Reason: tear
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
...For a car show! Obviously, including the Batmobile. I'm assuming there will be time for autographs, as he's doing some sort of interview and talk about the car while he's there.

So, if I can nab an autograph, what should I get him to sign? All I've thought of is my Batman Begins DVD, just because he had absolutely no part in it whatsoever. Obviously, I do not have the Batman series. The earliest I have is Batman Returns.

e: Burt Ward will be there too!
e2: My friends have already thought of Family Guy DVDs, just before anyone suggests as such.
Just print out a picture of Batman and Robin and ask them to sign it.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 12:18 AM       
Bring a chick that looks like Julie Newmar or Eartha Kitt and have him sign her rack.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 03:00 AM       
do you have a space ghost season 1 set, you can have him sign that since he was in the "batmantis" episode?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 05:08 AM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_Nightmare

Also of note, around 2:46:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_WB3y9CMNk

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 09:02 AM       
Just fyi, you'll be shelling out a pretty penny for everything he signs - if he signs anything at all at this thing. West is notorious for his huge autograph pricing. Last time I saw the guy at a signing he was charging $35 per item.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 02:04 PM       
Everytime I've ever seen him he's been an asshole. He's a very bitter old man.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 04:48 PM       
I think he regrets being Batman. He might have been able to go somewhere as an actor if he never did it.
Banned
Softix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 06:24 AM       
Another has-been.. though the show was really popular on TV . Even watched his old-age Batman movie with burt ward on TV once ! :P
Oozes machismo
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 06:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softix View Post
Even watched his old-age Batman movie with burt ward on TV once
"Commodore Schimdlapp" is simply one of the greatest names for anything ever.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 12:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softix View Post
Another has-been.. though the show was really popular on TV . Even watched his old-age Batman movie with burt ward on TV once ! :P
Yeah, that's nice.
Mexican Rambo Doll
Location: In your closet. Kinda like that homeless Japanese lady.
Lobo Tommy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 06:33 PM       
Make him sign a picture of him from another movie he did.
Oozes machismo
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 07:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo Tommy View Post
Make him sign a picture of him from another movie he did.
He was in a movie called Zombie Nightmare that got spoofed on Mystery Science Theater 3000. Never seen the movie or the episode, but if you could find a DVD of either that'd be a fun piece of schlok to have him sign.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
I ended up going for the Batman Begins, couldn't manage to find anything else in the local video store (yes, no selection whatsoever).

Anyway, when it came to autographs, the car guy (George Barris) was going for 10$. Adam was an unknown amount, although the provided pictures were going for 40$ a pop. I waited in line for about 20 minutes, with a conservative hour left. Then it was announced that Adam & Julie Newmar (Burts replacement) went for lunch for an hour. I wanted to tough it out (I have no life, and I had my iPod), but my ride was leaving so I did too.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Banned
badboy7 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 01:40 PM       
That looks like old batman movie....lol