Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 03:58 PM        Classic Comedy formerly Aqua Teen Hunger Force's Dr Weird
Since the show came out he has reminded me of the episode of Jabberjaw where a villian invents a time machine but it doesn't work. So antics ensue and the time machine works for real now.

Dr Weird looks like an aged version of the villian from the Jabberjaw episode. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Nyiaaah

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Nov 29th, 2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Better subject
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 03:59 PM       
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

WE HAVE BECOME ONE!
Forum Virgin
Rot n Roll Pumpkihn is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQdwIPBPeC4

That's the one right?

Honestly I don't see the resemblance to Dr. Weird at all.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 03:38 AM       
man thanks for making me remember what a piece of shit bad cartoon jabberjaw was
crawling
There's A Bat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 01:38 PM       
Someone please make an animated gif of 5:23 on that video.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by There's A Bat View Post
Someone please make an animated gif of 5:23 on that video.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 02:07 PM       
I thought it was Dr. Strange?
crawling
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 02:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I thought it was Dr. Strange?
That would be a Marvel character.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 08:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
man thanks for making me remember what a piece of shit bad cartoon jabberjaw was
It got worse
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 02:15 AM       
Quote:

Really? Jabberjaw was really fucking good. Out of most hanna-barbera clones that came out this was the best one. Maybe you just didn't like for having a lack of taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rot n Roll Pumpkihn View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQdwIPBPeC4

That's the one right?

Honestly I don't see the resemblance to Dr. Weird at all.

It was a different one. I'll through the episodes to find the one that looks like Dr Weird.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 02:22 AM       
I never liked Jabberjaw when I was a kid. I also never liked Scooby Doo or the Flinstones. Captain Cavman was great though.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 02:43 PM       
I always liked Tom and Jerry. Good old fashioned mindless violence.
crawling
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 03:07 PM       
It's really strange seeing Jabberjaw running. His caudal fin turns into two little legs.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 04:55 PM       
what the hell part of "scooby doo, only instead of a talking dog a talking shark that sounds like one of the three stooges" is so great exactly

wasn't that big a fan of scooby doo in the first place, and all the characters were drawn like they have downs syndrome, bleah
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
Quote:
what the hell part of "scooby doo, only instead of a talking dog a talking shark that sounds like one of the three stooges" is so great exactly
I'm a really big fan of the 3 stooges. Shemp is by far better than curly but I'll still take an anthropomorphic shark that talks like him over nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I never liked Jabberjaw when I was a kid. I also never liked Scooby Doo or the Flinstones. Captain Cavman was great though.

Captain Caveman was good too. When he had his own show at least, not when he was on the Flintstones kids show. He's a step above Al KA-BONG but only a smidge.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 07:33 PM       
Shemp better than Curly!? Blasphemy!
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 07:48 PM       
Shemp was way better. He was the original stooge and was the only one to take on Moe and show him what's what. His reactions to even the smallest amount of pain seemed excruciating.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
Nah. Curly was just plain old funnier. His dialogue, personality, and mannerisms are all classic. Not to mention most of the best Stooge shorts were made with Moe, Larry, and Curly. There's a reason Jabberjaw ripped off the youngest Howard brother.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 08:19 PM       
To each his own. At least you know who Shemp is. I try and explain him to a lot of people and they just kinda "huh" it.

Shemp: Why I oughta

Moe: You oughta what?!?!

Shemp: I oughta be more careful
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 08:39 PM       
Oh, you'd better believe that if I had an option between watching a Stooges picture with Shemp or watching pretty much anything else I'd go with the former. Shemp's facial expressions were priceless, and he was more of a dignified moron that Curly.

I'd also like to add that Joe Besser sucked fucking dick with that "Not so rough!" bull. Damn shame that Shemp and Curly died before the Stooges got the attention and appreciation they so deserved in their heyday.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 09:01 PM       
Agreed. I didn't like Joe at all. Curly Joe Derita was okay since everyone else was R.I.P. at the time. I loved the fact that even though Shemp didn't have any money in real life he always tried to look as spiffy as possible. I've seen him in some other non-stooge movies and he was really great in those too.

I saw an A&E movie about the 3 stooges that was good but I don't think they have it on DVD. As far as I know Mel Gibson produced it.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 09:04 PM       
The one with Michael Chiklis? I liked it, but I'm a mark for The 3 Stooges. A lot of people I've talked to about it didn't like it or thought that the actors just didn't look the part enough.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 09:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
The one with Michael Chiklis? I liked it, but I'm a mark for The 3 Stooges. A lot of people I've talked to about it didn't like it or thought that the actors just didn't look the part enough.

Hahaha, oh wow. I had to leave for work when I was watching it and only caught the early part of it. I didn't know Michael Chiklis played Curly. It looks like the Farrelly brothers are supposed to make it but it revolves around a new 3 stooges in modern day. I'll wait to see how it is.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 09:25 PM       
The one I'm talking about was a TV movie, produced by Gibson. The Farrelly's are supposedly working on a feature film.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 10:18 PM       
Yeah, I had to leave for work while watching the TV one. They need to release that on DVD.