Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:04 PM       
I ain't putting no water from my toilet on plants. That's for damn sure.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:27 PM       
guys that movie's kind of funny but entirely too many people treat it as something that could actually happen when it isn't

also it kind of promotes eugenics
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:30 PM       
The future's gonna look more like Brave New World, I will bet a dollar.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:11 PM       
Oh I know it's not gonna happen. There's stupid people and there's smart people and we all like to fuck. Sure there are less stupids than smarts, but it'll never go down like that movie. It is a great movie though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 03:47 PM       
Kraken rum is okay.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 04:38 PM       
I thought it was more than okay. I thought it was 'prty gd'. Could've been the fact that there's a kraken on the bottle, though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 04:45 PM       
I've had too many beers that have a cool label and taste like shit. I now buy beers with only a small logo at best and no real graphic design.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:07 AM       
I don't drink anymore and I still end up buying beers with cool labels to display.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:40 AM       
I drink right now. Past tense that.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 01:37 PM       
I spent all day at a booze mega-store that's divided into two sides (liquor and beer/wine) trying to find a bottle of cream sherry only to realize that they keep it on the liquor side. I found it and Harvey and Gibson's tastes pretty good, even if it isn't Harvey's Bristol Cream.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 09:10 PM       
Yuengling.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 08:25 AM       
oh shit! matt's back and he likes good beer
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 11:14 AM       
When I was at Jungle Jim's last week, there were posters all over the place saying MEET DAN AYKROYD (for $12). I guess he's coming back through town promoting his private vodka label again.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 09:06 PM       
I've said it before and I'll probably say it again:

You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
When I was at Jungle Jim's last week, there were posters all over the place saying MEET DAN AYKROYD (for $12). I guess he's coming back through town promoting his private vodka label again.
He was just here a few weeks ago. They gave him the key to Niagara Falls. This is how bad Niagara Falls is.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
I DIDNT KNOW WATERFALLS HAD LOCKS
The Nun Eater is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 06:01 AM       
Captain Morgan or Admiral Nelson all the way. I think must have been a pirate in my past life because no matter how many different types of fifths I down, I always come back to spiced rum.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 06:46 AM       
I already knew how bad Niagara Falls was, and giving Dan Aykroyd the key to it does not surprise me
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 06:37 PM       
Unless they gave him the key to the lochs...
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 07:11 PM       
was this on the American side? Because that's even more insulting.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 07:14 PM       
If it was on the American side wouldn't it be the key to the gift shops?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 07:20 PM       
That's the Canadian side. On the American side, maybe a key to the state park bathrooms.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
It was the american side. they don't have locks in canada
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 11:44 PM       

Nogne-Ø from fukken Norway
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
When I was home on leave I drank some of that Dan Akroyd crystal skull vodka. It wasn't anything great, but when I got wasted enough I lifted the bottle in the air and made the Predator clicking noise. My folks are so proud of me.

Favorite cheap beer: Miller High Life
Favorite good beer: Yuengling
Favorite beer for a meal: Newcastle Brown Ale
Favorite rum: Sailor Jerry's
Favorite vodka: Stoli
Favorite whiskey: Crown Royal Black

any questions?