Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2011, 01:26 AM       
Whatever makes you feel good and turns the inside of your head into a slushie machine.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 03:35 PM       
Sailor Jerry's with Vanilla Coke and a fresh squeezed lime. You can also add lemon-lime flavored Endo Rush if you feel like time traveling.

Also, the good old Manhattan. God I wish I could drink!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 15th, 2011, 08:11 PM       
I finished off a bottle of Wild Turkey "Rare Breed" tonight. Took awhile, but it was worth the wait.
You may already be there.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:42 AM       
I'm a beer guy. And I'm not talking about Budweiser or any other similar pisswater lager. Weihenstephaner Korbinian or Weltenburger Asam Bock in a pint and I am a happy man. Basic cheap lager is OK, when I really need to get drunk and the taste is not a priority. They are also good after sauna.

Also, I occasionally enjoy a White Russian, Dark Rum or Red Wine. I don't know anything about wines, so I just usually buy the cheapest Italian, Spanish or Chilean brand I can find.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:57 AM       
Found another Islay malt - Ardbeg.

This makes Laphroaig taste like a tall glass of ginger ale. Phew!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:01 AM       
That looks so good Flagg. Just looking at the bottle made my eyes go hazy.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:32 AM       
Be prepared to pony up some serious scratch. :$$$
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:49 PM       
That's what I was figuring. Usually anything that comes in a box has a jacked up price.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 05:12 AM       
BEEN DRINKIN WHISKEY LATELY

DRANK ABOTTLE OF GLEN LIVET AND SOME JOHNNY WALKER SHIT THAT WAS AGED 30 YEARS OR SOME SHIT

THERES THIS PLACE IN SAN DIEGO THAT HAS A WHISKEY BAR 10K

ALSO A LOT OF BEEERS

WE CAN GO THERE

HOPEFULLY ILL GET MY LICENSE BY THEN :O
SKATASTIC
Old May 20th, 2011, 09:30 AM       
I am DDDDDOOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNN for that. Hopefully they let baby in the whiskey bar.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:28 PM       
YOU WILL FUCKING INVITE ME TO THE WHISKEY BAR

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT :WORK/SCHOOL, BUT I CAN DRIVE TO SAN DIEGO AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SNUB ME
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:28 PM       
WAIT, WHICH WHISKEY BAR ARE WE DISCUSSING? A LOT OF THEM AROUND HERE ARE PRETTY FUCKING WEAK
SKATASTIC
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:20 PM       
The one that will have the baby in it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:49 PM       
its called Churchhills its pretty cool. They have all the fancy whiskeys and a lot of nice beers for somewhat cheap.

if you ever want to go there let me know and ill meet you there :O

JUST KEEP IN MIND IM NOT A WHISKEY SNOB SO DONT GET THERE AND BE ALL, "THIS PLACE IS DICKS!!" AND THEN BE ALL MEAN TO ME DONT YOU SNOB ME!!!

THAT PLACE THAT BREWS ARROGANT BASTARD ALE IS ALSO NEAR THERE

Last edited by kahljorn : May 20th, 2011 at 03:20 PM.
SKATASTIC
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:58 PM       
We shoulda took that cab there when we went into the hills or wherever we ended up that night.
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2011, 03:19 PM       
YEA RIGHT AND MISS OUT ON ALMOST GETTING TRANNY SHANKED?
SKATASTIC
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM       
AFTER THE T-SHANK. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN GIVIN AWAY FREE CAMERAS TOO.
BANNED

Old May 21st, 2011, 01:57 AM       
TSHANK SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD CUT OF STEAK

OR I GUESS IT COULD ALSO BE A DINOSAUR WITH KNIVES FOR ARMS
SKATASTIC
Old May 21st, 2011, 10:04 AM       
lol, That's amazing. I got a steak at applebees a few months ago that looked like a piece of t-shank.
BANNED

Old May 21st, 2011, 01:32 PM       
I GOT A STEAK AT OUTBACK THE OTHER DAY THAT LOOKED LIKE A BOOB :O
Ancient Mariner
Old May 21st, 2011, 01:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
JUST KEEP IN MIND IM NOT A WHISKEY SNOB SO DONT GET THERE AND BE ALL, "THIS PLACE IS DICKS!!" AND THEN BE ALL MEAN TO ME DONT YOU SNOB ME!!!
Actually, I have good news. Whiskey snobs are what MAKE whiskey bars suck, and I am not one of them!

I remember going on a bar crawl with a few of my friends and their sorority counterparts in downtown fullerton. In order to get to one of the places, we cut through a whiskey bar to get in through the back of this dingy place. We entered through a HUGELY busy bar, and exited into this thundering little room converted into a dance floor. The whiskey bar had five silent sullen guys in it, wearing cheap suits. I've always hoped that they paid a yearly membership fee
zerothree is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2011, 07:10 AM       
When it comes to hard alcohol, I loves me some Crown Royal Black. That with some cherry Coke Zero is my go-to drink. I'm also fond of coke with amaretto (I dig Gozio) and cherry flavored vodka. It's like the best cherry coke ever. Another drink I like a lot is whisky, orange vodka, sour mix, and a splash of blue curacao just so it turns green. I dunno if that drink has a name or not, but whatevs, it's tasty.

As for beer, Chimay Grande Reserve is the bee's knees. I'm also a big fan of porters, stouts and imperial stouts. Pretty much the darker the beer, the better for me. Although, I do enjoy lighter (in color) beers like Allagash White and Ommegang Rare Vos.
SKATASTIC
Old May 23rd, 2011, 11:07 AM       
Don't mix crown royal except with ice.

I've been drinking a lot of straight rum and ice lately. The big difference I've noticed between that and beer is that I'm super hungry the next morning.

This is also delicious.

With duel injected hops.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerothree View Post
[...]I loves me some Crown Royal Black. That with some cherry Coke Zero is my go-to drink.
SACRILEGE!

Respect the whisky!
BANNED

Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:34 PM       
yea i almost got crown royale instead the other day cause it was on sale :O