Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:52 PM       
When I'm on a budget (which is often), I turn to this:

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:56 PM       
i like crown royal with royal crown (cola) :symmetry
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2011, 11:21 PM       
Cuz grape blast gets you fucked up. There's some other one made by pabst that is endorsed by snoop dogg too.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:20 AM       
That looks like a Drank can

slow yo roll

My mom had a Patron margarita last night and was drunk-texting me for hours, lol
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:54 AM       
I don't like the taste of patron margaritas. I prefer them to be made with cuervo gold.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:26 PM       

sum uh dat high quality
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 06:08 PM       
I DRANK BUSHMILLS AT A BAR AND THEY BROUGHT IT TO ME IN A FUCKING SHITTY RESTAURANT GLASS CUP

I CALLED IT BATHROOM WATER

BUT I GUESS IT WAS KIND OF COOL CAUSE THEY FILLED IT UP FOR LIKE SIX BUCKS
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2011, 06:28 PM       
I drink this shit:
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 08:51 PM       
Steve. Where the fuck have you been?
Esq.
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:47 PM       
Oh lord you don't wanna know Bill!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 08:56 PM       
Right now I'm drinking a fine bottle of white wine I picked up from a winery in upstate NY. It is aptly called, "Woman Pleaser".

I thought this was so funny that I bought a poster of the label. Then I realized that if I hung up something like that I would portray myself as some sort of agressive lesbian, so I decided maybe I didn't need to hang it up after all.

If anyone can give me a good reason that they should have this poster, it's theirs.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 05:20 AM       
ID TAKE IT BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS AND I JUST LIKE HAVING THINGS

I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOME FUCKING WINE COUNTRY PLACE. THERES ALL KINDS OF WINE SNOBS AND YOU CAN GOTO THE WINERIES AND DO WINE TASTING
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:35 AM       
I LIKE WINE AND I LOVE WINE POSTERS. It shall go next to my Nude Descending A Staircase print and a poster of the Moon by Mucha. I also love pleasing women.

Or I could give it to my mother, whom also loves wine and would absolutely love such a poster, as demented as it is.
Esq.
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
my friend is a dyke so I'd give it to her.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 08:29 PM       
Drankin' cheap rum with froot punch and urnj joos

nummy
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 09:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
my friend is a dyke so I'd give it to her.
I read this last week. Reading it this week I realized you didn't mean what I thought you meant.

edit: I thought you meant you would dong her.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Jun 12th, 2011 at 03:17 AM.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 10:24 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 10:30 AM       
How is it? I've found their stuff to be kind of hit or miss.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 11:08 AM       
Amazing. Its roasted dark so it has a good coffee taste to it.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 04:02 PM       
I've been searching high and low for Pusser's drink mixes and nowhere in this dying town has them. Fuck this town, fuck it hard.

Not to say that Pusser's isn't great on its own.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Esq.
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 04:44 PM       
That's a cool name for a beer, but I don't think that's what the edmund fitzgerald looked like.

Last edited by stevetothepast : Jun 11th, 2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: ooops maybe it is.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 09:21 PM       
About a week ago, I bought the Great Lakes sampler and it was amazing. It was a shame though that it didn't include Nosferatu, but other than that, it was amazing.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 09:31 PM       
Nosferatu is pretty damn good too. I'm a huge fan of great lakes brewery and Honkers out of Chicago.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 09:57 PM       
Honkers... Haven't heard of it. I'll have to take a look into that, see if I can find some around here.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 10:06 AM       
Its really tasty. I think I was drinking this when I was playing left 4 dead with kahljorn when he had the afflac mascot as his avatar. I was like "I just drank your face off Kahl."