Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
First 24 oktoberfests of the season.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 07:43 AM       
I guess my favorite booze will have to be Black Velvet. I have never gotten this drunk in such short notice.

I'm already at the stage of feeling sick just looking at it but I'm attempting to see how wasted I can be.

Fuck weekends, I don't know what to do with them.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 10:58 AM       
Have you ever gotten so drunk at a bar just to use the breathalyzer? I tried once but then completely forgot about it. I had the face of shit.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:52 PM       
For beer I like Blue Point, Stella Artois (preferably on tap), and Saranac.

I don't really like hard liquor that much, it's always a chore for me to drink it. I do like Jameson though.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:56 PM       
I like all kinds of wine too. Really, I don't think I've ever had a bad glass of wine. I even like that 3$ bottle of Trader Joes wine. Wine snobs are stupid
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 06:28 PM       
My friend and I kept trying to see who could get the highest breathalyzer score but we got kicked out when they figured out what we were doing since it probably would have lead to one of our deaths.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:30 AM       
Bars? Who does that?
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:39 PM       
my faorite booze's are yukon jack honey whiskey and st. ides malt liquor
yes, I am a girly man
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:51 AM       
yea or that lightning one
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
WHITE LIGHTNING
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:16 AM       
Connemara single malt Irish Whiskey.

Oh man, this makes me want to be an alcoholic.
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:17 AM       
yea thats what i meant, thunderbird
BANNED

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:18 AM       
although im sure he gets rained on a lot too
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:42 PM       
I'm pretty sure womti steals this from grocery stores and drinks it in the bathrooms.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:48 PM       
man mouthwash is a better way to go, bigger bottles + then you get all the fluoride you could possibly need
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 01:26 PM       
FLOURIDE!
BANNED

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:13 PM       
but willie, fluoride is a poison even in small doses
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:10 PM       
IT IS AN EVIL POISON THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING IN DRINKING WATER TO CAUSE FATAL NOSE WARTS IN CHILDREN.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:11 PM       
HERE IS PROOF!!!

WHA-BAM!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:11 PM       
Sorry. I couldn't help myself.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:22 PM       
d'aww a jumpy spider
Forum Virgin
AngryTinyMan is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:04 AM       
I've had close to five years of absence from this board; I'm proud that my first reply after that time is in the booze thread.

My drink of choice is a Mint Highball: creme de menthe and ginger ale. It's so refreshing!
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 06:57 AM       
Brawndo's got what plants crave, it's got electrolytes!