Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:04 AM       
I fell in love with Midori Sour cocktails tonight. It's like if you liquefied a bag of Sour Patch Kids and made it alcoholic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:32 AM       
I want that.

My specialty shot is salt. Tequila. Two sour patch kids.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 12:04 PM       
I put the patches (slang for sour patch kids) on some tin foil, heat it up with a lighter and inhale the smoke.

its the appletini of hardcore drugs
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:25 PM       
oh. so you do sour patch kids the way guitar woman didnt do heroin right
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:32 PM       
What I like to do with my alcohol is, I get this fat guy frank really drunk, then make him run on the treadmill. I collect his sweat, then soak a tampon in it and shove it up my butt. It's the ultimate drunk.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 09:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I want that.

My specialty shot is salt. Tequila. Two sour patch kids.
idn if you're joking but I can see actually doing this.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 01:56 PM       
definitely not joking. This is the only picture I've been able to get of the aftertaste from it

I used to be sleek as fuck.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
Weirdly enough, my cousin told a delightful story at Thanksgiving about finding whiskey-soaked tampons in the garbage at her bounce-house job.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
I don't think they know how mucous membranes work.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 09:37 PM       
http://www.adultchocolatemilk.com

Oh fucks
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
also known as ChocoVine, I bet
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 09:01 PM       
I made myself a Jack Rose about 10 minutes ago. It's the best damn cocktail in the galaxy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Rose_(cocktail)

Not sure how I'd describe the flavor (sort of a balanced mix of sweet and tart since there's lime and grenadine in it, and a little tangy), but rest assured it's better than any alcoholic drink you've ever had, and I got basically smashed off just one. If you've got about 30 bucks, go buy the ingredients from your local liquor store, it's more than worth it. It'd be my go-to drink order if it weren't for the fact that that no bars anywhere serve these things and likely never will again; none of them stock Applejack or even know what it is. I almost want to buy extra bottles of the stuff and give them to the places I frequent just so they'll be able to make me some whenever I'm there.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Feb 11th, 2012 at 09:43 PM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 12:14 PM       
apple flavored anything mixed with brandy would taste like whatever applyjack is i would think ;/

or apple brandy/cider but i dnno if bars carry that kind of stuff.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 03:23 PM       
I've been drinking quite a bit of this stuff lately:

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
apple flavored anything mixed with brandy would taste like whatever applyjack is i would think ;/

or apple brandy/cider but i dnno if bars carry that kind of stuff.
Actually applejack is a distilled liquor like vodka or whiskey so it doesn't have that pronounced of an apple flavor; tasted to me like a kind of mix between whiskey and rum, kinda spicy. It's smooth as fuck when you drink it straight and I think it's the best hard liquor I've ever had. The taste is like what I imagined whiskey would taste like before I drank whiskey and found out that it tastes like plastic shit.

The best part is that it's only 20 dollars for a fifth because nobody buys it.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Feb 13th, 2012 at 12:49 AM.
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 06:14 PM       
it probably tasted in between whiskey and rum cause it tasted like apple brandy
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 08:16 PM       
That sounds really good.
BANNED

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 12:40 AM       
how come i feel like im being trolled whenever i talk to guitar woman
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 09:31 AM       
because he drinks drinks not drank since the great depression.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 10:00 PM       
As much as I say fuck the irish guiness and cider tastes amazing.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 07:17 PM       
Sounds good enough, I'll check it out if there's ever applejack around.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Actually applejack is a distilled liquor like vodka or whiskey so it doesn't have that pronounced of an apple flavor; tasted to me like a kind of mix between whiskey and rum, kinda spicy. It's smooth as fuck when you drink it straight and I think it's the best hard liquor I've ever had. The taste is like what I imagined whiskey would taste like before I drank whiskey and found out that it tastes like plastic shit.

The best part is that it's only 20 dollars for a fifth because nobody buys it.
you think whiskey tastes like plastic shit, but you like stuff with grenadine in it? cognitive dissonance, yo.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 10:54 AM       

Loving it. Straight up or with coke. I've never really been a fan of hard liquors, but CM has a really great taste. Drinking it is SMOOTH SAILING
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 01:45 AM       
I had about 5 shots of soju tonight. It's pretty good. Delicious, in fact.