Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 05:13 PM        Liberals stealing easter eggs
welll not really
:/
read it anyway

British gang knew exactly where the Easter eggs were
The Associated Press
Updated: 2:14 p.m. ET Oct. 4, 2004LONDON - Perhaps they had a sweet tooth.

advertisement

Robbers with their own trucks stole six trailer loads of chocolates worth more than $900,000 from an industrial park in northeast England, police said Monday.

Since the chocolate heist at the Great Bear Distribution Center in Skelmersdale in the early hours of Sunday, five of the trailers have been recovered: four of them empty and the fifth still containing its load of Easter eggs.

“It was a very well organized raid,” said a spokeswoman for Lancashire Police. At least five men were involved, and they held two guards from the center in a nearby field while their colleagues drove away with the haul.

“We don’t know if they planned to come back for the Easter eggs — or maybe they were considered too seasonal to get rid of.”

FS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Since the chocolate heist at the Great Bear Distribution Center in Skelmersdale in the early hours of Sunday, five of the trailers have been recovered: four of them empty and the fifth still containing its load of Easter eggs.
Police are on the lookout for five very, very fat men who look like they might throw up any minute.