Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 11:04 PM        So PETA emailed me about something that happened in my town
And for once I agree with them.

Some city employees/morons saw a cat while on duty, They took time off from their busy schedule to beat and stone the cat to death for fun.

One got demoted and the other got "no promotion for a year" These are the people my city employs? Not even a prosecution for animal cruelty?

Now i know plenty of retards who torch puppies or beat kittens against the wall till their brains come out and no one gives a shit, but this is public and the opportunity and evidence to prosecute is obvious and undeniable.

Why not just put it on their criminal record so people know they have a violent past?

PETA's email to me actually didn't really tell the extent of what the news in my town did (slow news day) And usually I think Peta is full of shit but I do think the city should either REALLY punish them or oh I don't know PROSECUTE THEM FOR BREAKING THE LAW! I mean they never let me off for a traffic ticket, why should these dillholes get off cause they thought it would be fun to throw rocks at a cat until it died a slow painful death and laugh at it.

I feel so dirty for agreeing with Peta about anything. I'm gonna go chug a gallon of milk and eat some chicken.