Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 02:07 AM       
Montel Williams just told me that buying his blender will improve my health and security.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 02:21 AM       
Jimmy Dean sausages and frosted mini wheats will cause children to become more intelegent and helpp stop the spread of aids.
Evil Robot
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 02:29 AM       
Rats mice and rodents can be driven out of my house will digital pulses. Thankls to riddex pulse theres no need for strangers to enter your home and spray your children's pet food with poison. Riddex Pulse interfaces with mice via 2ghz wireless pulses to upload fear programs to the animals, causing them to run away. WARNING Riddex pulse can be harmful to one out of every 1,000 people causing them to lash out violently and my cause epilieptic seizures in children.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 08:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot II View Post
Jimmy Dean sausages and frosted mini wheats will cause children to become more intelegent and helpp stop the spread of aids.
Yes, but Jimmy Dean Sausages only come in those GOD DAMNED small 12 ounce packages. They used to give you a full 16 ounces of sausage in a single package, but not anymore.

I wanna eat, godammit.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 09:06 AM       
It's hard to feed a wife and a daughter that're a little plump on 16 ounces of sausage, let alone 12. I'll just go back to making my own. Doesn't taste as good as yours does, but...
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 01:23 PM       
Finally going to the ENT tomorrow. Sinus infection has settled into feeling like I have four abscessed molars simultaneously, and Excedrin isn't getting it anymore. Going crazy and can't hear out of my right ear.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 10:20 PM       

Good luck, Kit.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
Thanks. It was a really frustrating visit. I saw my doctor's partner because each person there handles ONE AND ONLY ONE THING and mine doesn't do sinuses. So I went there and told them exactly what had gone down: that I'd caught a viral respiratory infection from my toddler a couple of weeks ago, that it had morphed into what felt like a sinus infection, and that the pain had settled in my jaw and upper teeth. Also, that my right ear felt clogged-up and I couldn't hear out of it.

I didn't actually graduate med school, but from the education I've had it seems like that's a fairly straightforward issue, as in sinus infections make teeth hurt a lot, that sinus infections after viral respiratory infections are pretty standard, etc.

So he looked in my ear and up my nose, told me everything looked clear, and then gave me hearing tests. It came out that my left ear was compromised, not my right (even though I can't hear out of my right ear?) and he told me to ask my dentist if I developed TMJ.

TMJ? This pain had sudden onset less than a week ago, during a sinus infection. My dad got sick the same time I did and he has identical pain in the right jaw and upper right molars. Some sort of infectious TMJ? There are several other people sick around here that I know of, and all complain of one stuffed-up ear with sinus infection symptoms and jaw pain.

Whatever. The physician was nice but the overall message was "Why are you here?" . He asked if I go to the dentist...I'm there once every three months, at least. I could breathe out of my nose today, but that was a novelty. I guess I wait till whatever this virus is decides to leave me alone, or I go insane and pull my own molars with a wrench like in one of those stupid episodes of House.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
I hate doctors. I got lucky and found a nice GP just recently. The jury is still out on my rheumatologist.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
The more I learn about the science of medicine, it becomes clearer to me that there is no science in medicine.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
The pain on that side of my face was damn near killing me today. I can't even think straight, so I made an appointment with my family doctor. He pressed a spot on my cheekbone that damn near sent me through the ceiling, so his opinion is that I DO have a sinus infection. Now I have an augmentin script, we'll see.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
Did they say how long it should take to kill the bacteria and ease the pain?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 07:18 PM       
I imagine it will be at least a couple of days. I have a really high pain threshold, so it boggles my mind to think of someone who doesn't having to deal with this. I can deal well with all of it but the tooth pain...like I said, feels like having all of my molars badly abscessed simultaneously.

I've got a follow-up in two weeks, it damn well better be cleared up by then because I'm getting really tired of this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 01:06 AM       
The worst pain I have ever had was an ear ache and a tooth ache at the same time. I was a little kid so I don't remember the cause, but I remember the pain.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 05:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Yes, but Jimmy Dean Sausages only come in those GOD DAMNED small 12 ounce packages. They used to give you a full 16 ounces of sausage in a single package, but not anymore.

I wanna eat, godammit.
How you supposed to feed 3 200 pound men, a girl, and a wife that's a little plump on a 12 ounce pussy sized package of sausage? Sonofabitch, someone needs to get their ass kicked.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 07:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
The worst pain I have ever had was an ear ache and a tooth ache at the same time. I was a little kid so I don't remember the cause, but I remember the pain.

I think that periodically viruses and/or bacteria get lodged in those eustachian tubes, between your sinuses and ears, and just fester and make life hell for a while.

I was really hoping that after my second Augmentin there would be a got-dang miracle of some sort and my problems would be all of a sudden solved. Not happening so far. Also, while examining me yesterday the doctor pinched my radiated neck muscles, which promptly went into a spasm cycle, so there's that too.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:12 PM       
Just as I got over the last sinus infection, my toddler came down with another cold. It took me a grand total of 2 days to get it myself. So just as a bad week of dental work and sinus crap came to an end, I felt better for a couple of hours before getting sick all over again.

I'm glad she doesn't go to daycare- I've heard horror stories from daycare parents about all the shit those kids bring home. I knew a couple in their 40s who had never had chickenpox. Their daughter brought it home from daycare and put them both in the hospital for a week. Of course, that was before the chickenpox vaccine.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 11:40 AM       
Had a scar scraped off my skull under local anesthetic today. Good times!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 11:43 AM       
OH FUCK DON'T TELL US STUFF LIKE THAT.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 11:58 AM       
it's the health thread

I assure you, it hurt me worse than it hurt you.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 01:05 PM       
My imagination's pretty good. And I've had facial injuries that required more than a bandaid, as well.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 01:26 PM       
This was an old, old injury. I had to wear a halo brace 20 years ago and on one side the scar was gradually and increasingly attaching itself to my skull. It made a big divot in my forehead that was getting bigger the older I got. It got to the point where it needed to be taken care of.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 01:29 PM       
eeeeew grosssss
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 01:40 PM       
I assure you that the brace was way the hell worse than this.

Edit: Fuck these past two months, anyway. I've either been sick or dealing with dental crap or dealing with surgical crap. Would like a couple of days in which I feel relatively okay please.

Last edited by Kitsa : Apr 21st, 2011 at 07:30 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 08:34 PM       
Seems like you've had a pretty lousy year.