Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

JenMacca is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 05:10 PM       
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Unfortunately, even with him being as much of a redneck as he is, he probably wouldn't be dumb enough to choke to death on one now, he's probably more careful with them since the pretzel incident....*sigh*......nice thought, though. At least he can't be in office TOO terribly much longer, can he? I doubt he'd get re-elected. I'd vote for a fucking dog as the president rather than re-elect him (well hey there WAS a dog on the ballot for the governor position....)

But you're right, I should have thought of mentioning him. I say we lock he and Wacko Jacko in a room together for months on end.....with no food or water or anything....the only thing besides themselves in there could be a couple guns..... cos methinks the first time Jacko tries to touch Bush's ass, he'd blow him to smithereens. May not destroy Bush, but it'd at least rid the world of that freak show known as Michael Jackson...

A.S.H. is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 05:29 AM        Good Will My Ass!
Tinsel needs to be destroyed. It's stupid, pointless fake tinfoil shit, and when your kitten eats it, you gotta take the furry little fucker to get his stomach pumped.
"Who are these people? They look like caricatures of used car dealers from Dallas. And, sweet jesus, there are a hell of a lot of them at four thirty on a Sunday morning." - Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas
I do not do drugs, I am drugs. - Salvador Dali

Old Dec 12th, 2003, 08:22 PM       
omg are you serious? I knew that it could kill a cat if they ate tinsel, but....didn't know how...or that anything could be done once it's been eaten.... I've got a cat, but luckily he's smart enough to keep away from the tree all on his own....he's afraid of everything, and I think the tree actually intimidates him a bit LOL

FS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2003, 04:09 PM       
*coughs* what about Christians? Don't you get sick of them always pushing their religion down your throat... I'd like to see them destroyed *evil grin*
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2003, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS
*coughs* what about Christians? Don't you get sick of them always pushing their religion down your throat... I'd like to see them destroyed *evil grin*
They're not ALL that bad.

Old Dec 13th, 2003, 09:17 PM       
Not just Christians, but Muslims too, and just about any religion that's decided to go to war over it's faith. Accept for the Jews, because then who'll do my taxes?
"Who are these people? They look like caricatures of used car dealers from Dallas. And, sweet jesus, there are a hell of a lot of them at four thirty on a Sunday morning." - Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

Old Dec 13th, 2003, 11:28 PM       
Not all Christians are like that. TECHNICALLY I'm a Christian....I was baptized and confirmed and all that.....but I've never tried to "convert" anyone, or force my beliefs on anybody.....but then again, maybe that's because I often have doubts about my faith...:-p How about just the Jesus Freaks, that are really REALLY into it and think anyone who isn't a Christian is evil?
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2003, 12:38 AM       
I'd rather kill neo-pagans (Wiccans, etc.). I don't know why. They just bug me more.
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2003, 12:58 AM       
I wouldn't mind the whole southern belt of U.S being nuked
kitatsdiuqil
Old Dec 14th, 2003, 01:01 AM       
I do.

Old Dec 14th, 2003, 05:20 PM       
Well, if you could kindly imply something else for us to destroy, instead of being a picky non-constructive critic. I mean, this is "Suggestsions for Things that Must Be Destroyed", not "Hey, Don't Destroy That!"

And while we're on it, I deem that all Barbie or otherwise Mattel inspired 'girl' video games are to be destroyed, for perpetuating the ideal that a girl wouldn't enjoy kicking ass at an FPS, or Smash Bros (I know this one who can seriously stomp with Peach).
kitatsdiuqil
Old Dec 14th, 2003, 05:25 PM       
A.S.H
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2003, 05:33 PM       
Let's search and destroy Tupac, he is GOTTA be somewhere drinkin his 40z with his black panther friends. Or how about em eastern germans?

Old Dec 14th, 2003, 05:55 PM       
How about Arkansas? Seriously, if anyone has listened to Lewis Black, they should know that that state NEEDS to be destroyed, if only on the fact that one of it's residents suffered a case of serious burns and stupidity, when he tried to look inside of his cars gas tank with A MATCH, to see if there was any water inside.

Then there's the fact that it's 49th in Education in the nation, brought up from 50th thanks to good ole Bill "Get On you Knees Monica" Clinton. Alabama is 47th and some of the schools can't afford microscopes. So if they're 47th and an Arkansas is 49th, what do you think the curriculum could be? Probably on how the South won the Civil War, and the proper way to string up them minority folks when dey gits uppity on dat reefer!
kitatsdiuqil
Old Dec 14th, 2003, 05:59 PM       
Somebody woke up a little grumpy.

Lewis Black is funny though. :D

Old Dec 23rd, 2003, 02:50 PM       
Okay, if we destroy Arkansas, lemme get my friend Lucy out of there first, then go ahead cos the rest of it can be destroyed.

And I totally agree about those crappy Barbie video games!!! Almost as bad, if not worse, are the Mary Kate and Ashley video games.....*shudder*.....they shuold be destroyed too.

Trann is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2003, 02:27 AM       
Chocolate Laffy Taffy needs to be destroyed. It's not right. It's just not fucking right.
Cupcake Composer

SMN is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2004, 07:17 PM       
I think the whole "Metrosexual" craze has to die. You're either gay, or not, Make up your fucking mind. who else has been sick of this?

wait... not just "mets", any spoiled rich white boy who acts like a minority or discriminated people (blacks, hispanics, etc.) just for the sake of feeling neglected too.

MEATMAN is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2004, 09:25 PM       
I'd like to destroy the singers who have a bunch of people fawning over them. (actually, I'd like to kill them all) At least, the ones who act like God. You know, the ones you'd like to hit over the head with a piece of heavy mining equipment.
The Unseen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 12:56 PM       
How about friends who shit their pants in your car and say "Sorry dude, I thought it was a fart"

JerkFromGermany is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2004, 03:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Vagiclean
Let's search and destroy Tupac, he is GOTTA be somewhere drinkin his 40z with his black panther friends. Or how about em eastern germans?
I agree. What about the Pilsbury Doughboy? :/
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 07:18 PM       
how about every copy the NES's "Uncanny X-Men (a game which did injustice to the great comic series). That and other crappy movie or comic related video games.
MikeSoAwesome is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Vagiclean
I wouldn't mind the whole southern belt of U.S being nuked
Why? To keep good music from becoming mainstream? Southern Rock is the best let's not forget Lynard Skynard, I don't to listen to Britney Spears, look at yes but she CAN'T sing hell Robert Plant could sing a better female vocal than she can. Two reasons for this, if she could sing why is she such a slut. Secondly real singles artists used actual music and have DIFFERENT beats for each song instead of techno. The Bush/Jackson ordeal if you keep hurling accusations at someone sooner or later someone will buy into it. It is simply amazing that Jacko has suceeded up until this point.

Can't Fuck With The MSA.

MikeSoAwesome - The Obnoxious One
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2004, 05:59 PM       
...wow.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old May 16th, 2004, 09:50 PM       
People who gloat about being rich and powerfull

Nosey Bus Drivers who try to act "stupid Hip" with the kds on the bus

Every man woman and child in kentuckey

Ventriliquis dummies

ello

the game of polo

Lousy Britts

Itallian Cave Jews

Any ting Post matrix that has tried to cash in on the whole Trenchcoat look