Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
This guy that was in my unit had an Invader Zim tattoo on his arm...whata fag
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 07:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallySweetName View Post
This guy that was in my unit had an Invader Zim tattoo on his arm...whata fag
Ugh, at least when white trash get their own names on their arms there's the hope that they don't know any better, because they were raised by morons.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 11:16 AM       
Name- Sasha
Age- 23
job- Auto parts/ dog bather
where are you at?- I am at my apartment
how did you find out about this site?- Random googling led me to the John Hodgman editorial
what's your favorite thing about the site?- The Other Comic stuff section
why did you start posting- I couldn't say
Level of Educ.- self educated
hobbies- guinea pig wrangling, video games, bitching
fav. book- Some TPB I received as a gift from someone called Wormwood: Gentlemen Corpse
fav. movie- Has been and will always be The Producers
Fav. Video Game- Currently Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
fav. food(s)-Cigarettes, Monsters, Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos
In high school you were voted most likely to...- become a rapist/serial killer or get pregnant at an early age
Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I watch Glee sometimes and I hate myself for it
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 12:03 PM       
wacky
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 12:51 PM       
Not really.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:54 PM       
compared to the last couple this is a breath of fresh air
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 02:37 PM       
This one also has my tentative and temporary approval before he disappears in two days
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
It's a female.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 02:54 PM       
well then i change my vote, boooo no girls allowed >;(
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
Name- Sasha
Age- 23
job- Auto parts/ dog bather
where are you at?- I am at my apartment
how did you find out about this site?- Random googling led me to the John Hodgman editorial
what's your favorite thing about the site?- The Other Comic stuff section
why did you start posting- I couldn't say
Level of Educ.- self educated
hobbies- guinea pig wrangling, video games, bitching
fav. book- Some TPB I received as a gift from someone called Wormwood: Gentlemen Corpse
fav. movie- Has been and will always be The Producers
Fav. Video Game- Currently Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
fav. food(s)-Cigarettes, Monsters, Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos
In high school you were voted most likely to...- become a rapist/serial killer or get pregnant at an early age
Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I watch Glee sometimes and I hate myself for it
I could be wrong, but I've highlighted points of interest that may suggest so.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 03:17 PM       
Why do you have to be a girl to like the Producers? (
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
I knew someone would say that, which is why I only said:

"may suggest so"

Not:

"means is grul"

Sasha is a boys name, too.
OH GOD
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 03:29 PM       
but a girl rapist/serial killer, huh

interesting
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
I like how you bolded "educated"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 05:02 PM       
'cause we all noes Guyz gots no brainz.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
hobbies- guinea pig wrangling

fav. food(s)-Cigarettes

WACKY
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 09:01 PM       
Aww, Tadao.

She/he/it may not be that bad!!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 09:57 PM       
Sasha can also be a slutty girls name. Only time will tell.
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 10:17 PM       
Well, maybe.

She/he will most likely never post again.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 10:37 PM       
It was not meant to be then.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 05:09 PM       
ill givve her something to be gleeful about
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 02:18 PM       
Crack head or character?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 06:08 PM       
We'll never know for sure.
You may already be there.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
they're same people who pretend their entire life is a never-ending episode of invader zim

if you ever go to a convention, you'll see them en masse
these people never last, so i'm trying this weird new idea of being a boring guy until i somehow become interesting again. it's called playing the long game and it will definitely work.

hello again (and again) everyone.