FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 01:58 AM       
someone might get a seizure from it! :EEK
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:00 AM       
i heard mustaches get in the way i have to shave everyday but i have never grown facial hair besides sideburns that i had when i was like 17 but they were pretty conservative still but now i keep them like at eye level

facial hair = gaaay
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:01 AM       
noob mustaches are flavor savers. How can that possible be gay?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:02 AM       
and possibly too
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
facial hair = gaaay
omfg >:o
Dirty Girl
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:07 AM       
it makes you look old
Role Assigner
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:08 AM       
and all these years you thought you were cool huh

thanks alot noob for making willie hate himself
Dirty Girl
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:09 AM       
willie is an exception, he was born with that facial hair
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:16 AM       
hahahaha
OH GOD
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:21 AM       
actually i was born without any hair whatsoever
Banned
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:26 AM       
if i wanted to savor the flavor of my food/drinks I would put it in the fridge and just save it for later plus i hear having a mustache makes it hard to drink liquid (BEER) fast ;o

everytime i let my stubble grow into a infantile beard it just gets too itchy and i have to shave it. i do not like my face feeling like it's full of ants
Dirty Girl
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:30 AM       
then explain this willie!

OH GOD
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 03:07 AM       
my mom doesn't say 'faggot'! that drawring is a lie!
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 09:53 AM       
Dejavu @ willie
Harbringer of Hugs!
irish is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 12:47 PM       
Wow, looks like a ninja doctor too. hehe I seem to recall having a similar discussion in my school.. that one of my friends gave his mother carpet burn while she gave birth to him
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 03:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdventure View Post
sam have you gotten the chance to get ahold of the giant round table coupon sheet because that is the only dang way to order from there (it is expensive but it's a few hundred dollars worth of coupons if you order big enough)
Yeah, I'd always steal other people's coupons too.
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 04:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
Wow, looks like a ninja doctor too. hehe I seem to recall having a similar discussion in my school.. that one of my friends gave his mother carpet burn while she gave birth to him

:sixcharactersasshole
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 08:51 PM       
This seller on Amazon.com is being a total douchebag, as you can see through my copied and pasted email correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I bought Zelda: Link to the Past from you and the save files are all corrupted. I'd like to get a refund and a shipping address so I can return the game. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seller
ok could you leave me shipping address i'll do refund asap
Quote:
You don't need my shipping address to refund, you can just do that online on Amazon. I will need yours though so I can send the game back to you.
Quote:
i did refund ok now
Quote:
So do you want the game back? I don't have your shipping address and I can't send the game back without one. Let me know if you want it back so I can send it as soon as possible. Thanks for the refund too, I really appreciate it.
Quote:
ok i'll do refund for you
Quote:
OK, I don't mean to be rude, but this is the FOURTH time I'm asking for your address. I can't send you back the game if I don't have your address. If you want the game sent back to you then please give me your address so I can do it. If you don't give me your address in the next email then I'm just not going to bother anymore. Please give me your address so I can send you your game back.
Yeah I'm not going be a total dick to a guy that has access to my address, but this is ridiculous. He hasn't sent me a reply in two days so I'm probably just going to smash the cartridge with a rock or something.

He did actually give me a refund though

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 09:00 PM       
I think he sent you money but he dosn't want you to waste his time sending him a game that he knows is broken :o What is he going to do with it?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 09:09 PM       
Well if it was me I'd want it back to make sure the buyer wasn't pulling some shit. For all he knows I could have just said it was broken, hope he wouldn't want it back, and I'd have a free game :hat

But the other thing is that he's pretty much ignoring me AND sending me emails at the same time.

Banned
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 09:17 PM       
I think it's likely he KNOWS the game is broken.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 09:37 PM       
Maybe hes psychic!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 10:09 PM       
No point in making you send it back if it really is broken
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 10:37 PM       
Yeah I know. I was just frustrated that this guy won't just say something like "Just keep it".

I wish I could report sellers. Apparently, according to buyer feedback I had overlooked, half the games he's selling have data corruption errors. He's probably selling bootleg games.

Adult Adaptor
Cliff Steele is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 10:46 PM       
man not only do i get free beer here, i just walked into the lobby and they handed me two pizzas :O i dont know why they had just gotten delivered