Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 03:41 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 03:45 PM       
Accept that I get to play in the world of hellokitty tomorrow with 12 year old asian girls and pedophiles.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 03:53 PM       
A bunch of tales from the darkside are playing right now on scifi channel. AND YES I WORK FOR THEIR ADVERTISING DEPARTMENT.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:36 PM       
I love tales from the darkside, although the theme song scared the everloving shit out of me when I was a kid.

My favorite was "The Cutty Black Sow".

When I was out today I started losing peripheral vision in my right eye, which was alarming because I'm not used to migraines and that stuff. Then I started seeing flashing dots, like that test at the eye doctor's where you have to press the button when you see it flashing. My mom said I was getting a migraine and I didn't believe her. Then I got walloped in the head with a sledgehammer or something. Dear god, I can't move without wanting to puke and I don't even know if what I'm saying is coherent.

Of course my dog picks this time to go on a wild barking spree and the neighbor kids start in with know what know what know what know what know what.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:41 PM       
Yeah, when I was a kid the trees turning into negative bugged me a lot.

Did the sledge hammer feel like the left or right side?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:43 PM       
That was the weird thing...the vision problems were all on the right side and the sledgehammer got me on the left.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:46 PM       
was the sledge hammer thing a lobe pain or a face/head pain?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
It was like someone bashed a sledgehammer with full force into my left eye socket and cheekbone. I had to look in a mirror to make sure my face wasn't drooping- thought I was having a stroke.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:52 PM       
That is confusing then. I think you should seek medical attention. Don't die K? You are one of the only people who keep me in check and the world would suffer if you were deaded.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:54 PM       
Actually, that does sound exactly like a migraine. I normally get the sledge-hammer right behind the eye thing and the vision problems on the same side, but I've had it on opposite sides before. I've got a mild one now, as a matter of fact.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:55 PM       
It's actually not as bad as it was. The vision thing scared me. Now it's down to a manageable tension headache on the left side of my face. For a while there, believe me, I was thinking ER. And I HATE ERs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
If she dies, I will be come the first plauge upon the earth and the final days will begin!
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:57 PM       
I doubt I'll die from this. Not from (corporation name deleted)'s lack of trying.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:59 PM       
I'm feeling much better now actually.

teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
Ye gods I'm gonna try and sleep this off.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:17 PM       
You are medically trained and therefor know the dangers of self diagnosing. That said, be well.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:20 PM       
Well, maybe not medically trained, but you have seen a lot of people walk into the ER later than they should have. I bet they knew what was going on with their body at the time too and listened to their mums.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
I sure know how to make a person feel better : pub
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
I was medically trained. I just didn't finish med school. Got pretty damn far though.
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:32 PM       
I went to school for medical billing and everyone in my office is constantly asking me to diagnose them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:49 PM       
Dame : something about you screams "Crazy stalker ex-girlfriend"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 06:49 PM       
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 06:59 PM       
That looks like a blast.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:01 PM       
:defensemode
Yeah. Well, your grandma bought you WOW for your bday.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:02 PM       
fucking Canadians