Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:50 PM       
later
LNSICPantitude is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HNICPantitude
Im out -headed home for the evening to attend a Rich Whit Republican Tax Cut Party. After tha, we'll be praying to Jesus, kicking some kids and dogs, and blowing some generic shit up around the neighborhood before the midnight lynching. See you tomorrow.
fuck. i thought we were just going to mow the lawn and then have chili for dinner. your plan kicks way more ass than mine.

g'nite kids.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:57 PM       
Take it easy on the darkies
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Adobo
"Might as well just not fight it then, and go hide in a corner. "

Dosen't sound like a bad idea. Terroism has been around for thousands of years. You can't just "win" a war on terrorism. Its a tactic.
This is true. We are or were suppose to be more at war with Islamic fundamentalists who hate Westerns and like to kill us. We can't say we are fighting or at war with anything Islam related because that would piss people off even more. And terrorists sounds scary so the media and politicans like using that. Just like communists did in the Cold war. The enemy needs to have a name or then the masses won't be unified to oppose it. Just like we have communism after the "defeat of communism" we will always still have terrorism in some form because its just a tactic as you said
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:46 PM       
Quote:
Canada

You must leave room in your budget for a military. I know it has to be embarrassing to be the only civilized nation in history whose military went bankrupt.

Socialized healthcare WILL NOT WORK. Don't believe that? Look at Norway, England, and nearly every other country in Europe. You must privatize your healthcare, and spend money on research and development. Go compare statistics on the average wait tim for a standard procedure... say a hip replacement. Good luck.

You must eliminate envy of America in your culture and try to find your own identity and culture. By propmoting the positives of living in America's shadow, you may be able to capture some of its' financial drain off, and rebuild that military!

Stop coming here for jobs, and stop coming for vacation. All you do at that point is feed the pig. I don't know what to do with ALL of this money we have.
Excuse me Antitude what in the jittery fuck would you know about canada.

Frist off Because of hillbilly fuckpants like you bush supporters, Canada now NEEDS an army to defend against the angry countries that YOUR COUNTRY pissed off JUST because we occupy the largest part of the continentand Our military is not bankrupt or is that the reason that we have better trained soldiers that know not to blow up their "Allies"

Socialized helcare CAN work because we don't spend all our money on Gunds and 200 000 000 dollar bombs that blow up the wrong target.

The only reason The united states has the biggest say in anything is because of your ever present threat of nuclear weapons. If one country doesn't like you you tend to turn the other way and yell really loud untill it gives up.

People like YOU Pantitude are the reason Pissed of groupse like AlQueda are after your country. In fact at this point I'm so pissed off as to say I agree with them to the point of saying most of you REDNECK SHEEPFUCKING OIL GUZZLING MONEY IMBEZZLING LAW BENDING FAT CAKE EATinG SHITRANCHERS SHOULD JUST WITHER THE HELL AWAY AND DIE!
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 07:33 PM       
ArrowX is right. Our army has never gone bankrupt; it's shrunk, but that's because we don't have any need for it right now.

Who are we going to fight? Who is going to fight us? Seriously.

And if, in the remote possibility that we got attacked, we would rearm overnight like we did for WWII.

conus is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:13 PM       
Quote:

"in a wierd, twisted way I'm glad Bush won re-election. I know the general mood around here is gonna be "the country's going to hell", but look at it this way: the majority of the country is obviously blinded by a religious text that's been editted, revised and translated for thousands of years. It's going to take something really big and really terrible to wake people up from their little world. With Bush in office, it's only a matter of time."
Agreed. It will be pretty bad, though. Something big and terrible is definitely coming. What nobody understands (or at least the morons who elected Bush) is that many of the rank and file terrorists--not the leaders, but the ones who do the fighting and dieing-- are motivated, not by politics or religion, but out of a simple need for revenge. Their friends or family members lost their lives as a result of American foreign policy, and one way or another they're going to get even. It was the same way in the Philippines. The NPA leadership was Marxist, but the fighters were farmers and fishermen who weren't the least bit interested in Karl Marx. They wanted to get even.

When you kill people there will be consequences. America has been killing people directly and indirectly throughout the Middle East for decades. The Shaw of Iran's U.S. supported Savak tortured and killed tens of thousands. Over the last fourteen years America has been responsible for the deaths of over a hundred thousand Iraqi civilians, nearly half of them children.

Something terrible is definitely coming.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
The next Brittany spears?
Mocker
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by conus
Quote:

"in a wierd, twisted way I'm glad Bush won re-election. I know the general mood around here is gonna be "the country's going to hell", but look at it this way: the majority of the country is obviously blinded by a religious text that's been editted, revised and translated for thousands of years. It's going to take something really big and really terrible to wake people up from their little world. With Bush in office, it's only a matter of time."
Agreed. It will be pretty bad, though. Something big and terrible is definitely coming. What nobody understands (or at least the morons who elected Bush) is that many of the rank and file terrorists--not the leaders, but the ones who do the fighting and dieing-- are motivated, not by politics or religion, but out of a simple need for revenge. Their friends or family members lost their lives as a result of American foreign policy, and one way or another they're going to get even. It was the same way in the Philippines. The NPA leadership was Marxist, but the fighters were farmers and fishermen who weren't the least bit interested in Karl Marx. They wanted to get even.

When you kill people there will be consequences. America has been killing people directly and indirectly throughout the Middle East for decades. The Shaw of Iran's U.S. supported Savak tortured and killed tens of thousands. Over the last fourteen years America has been responsible for the deaths of over a hundred thousand Iraqi civilians, nearly half of them children.

According to your post then it shouldn't matter to the terrorists who is our president.
Resident Chimp
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:18 PM       
Quote:
According to your post then it shouldn't matter to the terrorists who is our president.
EXACTLY.

True terrorists just want revenge for something or other. They will do what they do regardless. That's why the whole "keep America safe" issue was completely moot. Why can the rest of the world see that, but not Americans? Other countries have suffered far, far worse attacks than 9/11.

The terrorists have already "won" because you have rewarded the people who keep telling you that "the terrorists are out there and they're coming to kill your children OMG!"

It just sucks that it's taken you 24 hours after the election to figure that out.
Mocker
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 01:27 AM       
My state went to Kerry anyways by a large margin but I didn't vote for Bush because I'm scared of the evil terrorists and I want Bush to keep me safe. Kerry didn't show me he had any real plan and like we've agreed its not like a Kerry president will stop attacks so why vote for him, to keep our old Allies happy and appease all the concerned Europeans and Candians?

I think he fucked up alot in Iraq but I want a president to be somewhat aggressive against al queda and Kerry didn't show me he would be and had any real plan besides getting more support from our old allies. And looking at his past he is very anti-war. He voted agaisnt the first Gulf War which I think even Canada approved of and I do think the first Gulf War was justified just shouldn't of betrayed all the people we told to rebel afterwards thou. :/

conus is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 08:11 AM       
Quote:
And looking at his past he is very anti-war. He voted agaisnt the first Gulf War which I think even Canada approved of and I do think the first Gulf War was justified
That's what I mean. The incidents leading to the first war were none of America's business. Keep sticking your nose into other people's business and eventually you'll get hurt.

Why were you in favor of the first war, btw? Was it because you were so concerned about the fate of the freedom loving Kuaitis? Or did you just have a burning desire to see the Iraqi people liberated from America's long-time ally Sadam?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 08:40 AM       
Quote:
Sounds great in theory, but then again, so dis Karl Marx' theories.
Arrrrr! You actually said it!
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 10:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX

People like YOU Pantitude are the reason Pissed of groupse like AlQueda are after your country. In fact at this point I'm so pissed off as to say I agree with them to the point of saying most of you REDNECK SHEEPFUCKING OIL GUZZLING MONEY IMBEZZLING LAW BENDING FAT CAKE EATinG SHITRANCHERS SHOULD JUST WITHER THE HELL AWAY AND DIE!
a) was it the font in our posts that gave you the idea that we were rednecks? do you know even whether or not we are white? do you know that we live on a farm, or could we be in an extremely populated metro area? could it actually be that a broud range of americans from entrepenuers and c.e.o.'s, to farmers and ranch hands support bush for their own reasons? look at the popular vote. the vast majority of individuals living in urban areas swing to the left. are you trying to tell me that the 56+ million americans that voted for bush must live on farms and fuck sheep?

b) what exactly gives you the idea that terror threats do not exist in your country?

and....

c) i've seen enough of your posts on these boards to know that not one single person here values your opinion or thinks that you add any smidge of intelligable conversation. i'm sure they will be pleased to learn you speak for them and represent their same ideals.

it's people like you that cause liberals to rethink their stance for fear of association. on behalf conservatives everwhere, i thank you.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 11:05 AM       
Incidentally I would have been majorly surprised tif I had discovered the pantitudes WEREN'T rabidly Republican.
Resident Chimp
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 11:13 AM       
Quote:
what exactly gives you the idea that terror threats do not exist in your country?
The fact that this is Canada and we never piss anyone off.
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 11:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
Incidentally I would have been majorly surprised tif I had discovered the pantitudes WEREN'T rabidly Republican.
neither of us are registered republicans. we have no party affiliation. the majority of my core social beliefs fall closer to the left of middle, hence my prior assiciation with the democratic party, but certain issues sway my vote to the right. HNIC is more libertarian in his views but i would be baffled by him the day he ever voted for a democrat.
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 11:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp
The fact that this is Canada and we never piss anyone off.
you've pissed me off numerous times. jihad on, bitch.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 11:33 AM       
At the risk of sounding like I'm defending ArrowX, he was talking about Americans in general when he called us redneck sheepfuckers, not the ICPanti couple.

And while you may not be a redneck, Ms. Panti, your husband certainly made me think he was in his donut thread.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 11:52 AM       
"That's an assinine question, and I believe only posed to instigate an argumentative response. "

Huh. See, I thought I was only articulating Karl Roves strategy for winning the election, one that worked, I might add. Just because you personally don't share that value, I think you are very foolish to assume that it isn't of major importance in a Bush presidency.

The Rove strategy worked. The power of evangelicals will be greater in the Republican future, their desire to control the morality of others will be taken more seriously. You underestimate the danger. These are people of rising power who think Jesus is coming back in their lifetime, and that the rapture begins with all out war on the middle east. I'm fine with you going to church once a year, though I'm an every sunday guy myself, which I guess means I'm more moral than you. But if you think that was an asinine question I think you have the same level of intelectual curiosity our president does. Mix foreignb policy and religion at your peril. People who think God speaks directly to them should not run large countries.
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 12:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
And while you may not be a redneck, Ms. Panti, your husband certainly made me think he was in his donut thread.
so, someone who thinks that a person who has moved to another country to find a better life should learn the native tongue is a redneck?

i'll be sure to submit that to jeff whatshisname so he can pass along the "you might be redneck if you think foreigners who live in the united states should learn to speak english" joke.

HNICPantitude is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 01:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
"That's an assinine question, and I believe only posed to instigate an argumentative response. "

Huh. See, I thought I was only articulating Karl Roves strategy for winning the election, one that worked, I might add. Just because you personally don't share that value, I think you are very foolish to assume that it isn't of major importance in a Bush presidency.

The Rove strategy worked. The power of evangelicals will be greater in the Republican future, their desire to control the morality of others will be taken more seriously. You underestimate the danger. These are people of rising power who think Jesus is coming back in their lifetime, and that the rapture begins with all out war on the middle east. I'm fine with you going to church once a year, though I'm an every sunday guy myself, which I guess means I'm more moral than you. But if you think that was an asinine question I think you have the same level of intelectual curiosity our president does. Mix foreignb policy and religion at your peril. People who think God speaks directly to them should not run large countries.

And your party gives ice cream to retards, sticks them on a school bus and drives them to the polls. They also encourage kids, ex-cons, and degenerates around the country to rally for their cause in return for future handouts. In some cases, the NAACP trades crack for votes.

HNICPantitude is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 01:07 PM       
And while I'm at it? Who the fuck says I voted for Bush because of the War on Terror. It is the only reason democrats can come up with that people vote republican. I voted for old man bush, bob dole, W in 2000 and again. Because of their stance on terror. Nope! Because I refuse to believe that my taxes should be raised to pay for fucking failures around this country who dont go to work, or cant afford health care, or want free handouts, or have more kids to increse their welfare income. FUCK THEM - let them starve. They'll learn eventually, and maybe even go out and get a job.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 01:10 PM       
Quote:
People who think God speaks directly to them should not run large countries.
Or small. I was actually very surprised to find out that there was an actual Bush quote warranting this 'I talk to god' thing. I thought it was just an insult, based on his cultish religious beliefs, but he actually said something of the sort? Saw god in my dream and he told me to smite the heathens or somesort. *Sigh*
my baby's mama
glowbelly is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 01:11 PM       
Quote:
And while I'm at it? Who the fuck says I voted for Bush because of the War on Terror. It is the only reason democrats can come up with that people vote republican. I voted for old man bush, bob dole, W in 2000 and again. Because of their stance on terror. Nope! Because I refuse to believe that my taxes should be raised to pay for fucking failures around this country who dont go to work, or cant afford health care, or want free handouts, or have more kids to increse their welfare income. FUCK THEM - let them starve. They'll learn eventually, and maybe even go out and get a job.
how compassionate yet conservative of you