Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 03:27 AM       
also lol @ pinkie pie finding the book and steven magnet the gay river serpent
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 12:32 PM       
I am still trying to decide on my favorite epsiode! But I'm heavily leaning towards Dragonshy!

PS, I looked up Steven Magnet and got creeped out!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 12:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post

NON-TURNER INFRINGE VERSION (it was the video content. IF I GET AMBITIONS I MAY REPLACE ALL OF IT WITH CONTENT FROM SOMEONE NOT BITCHY, LIKE SAY HASBRO)

and yeah all lyrics and vocals ar e copyright willie
lolololololololololololololololololol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:15 PM       
i'm gonna do more of those but i'm not gonna rush the next one so much

gonna do a queen one next
OH GOD
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
PS, I looked up Steven Magnet and got creeped out!
well now i'm scared to look him up too :/ was it like an unfiltered google image search or something
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:11 PM       
It was a SFW Steven Magnet and the red dragon looking at each other with no no looks in their eyes.

Safe filter WAS ON!!

I do not like the idea of dragons getting hot on each other!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 07:33 PM       
lool More brony converts I see. We are getting more powerful1 MUAHAHAHAH ^_^
OH GOD
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 07:41 PM       
hahaha every trending meme on knowyourmeme right now is pony-related
OH GOD
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 07:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I do not like the idea of dragons getting hot on each other!
except when it is a fight and they get hot because of the fire breath!!!!
OH GOD
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:56 AM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess celestia
hmm, how many friends did twilight have again? it was one, wasn't it? yeah that sounds about right haha what a lame shutin
edit: also lol @ "BATS! BATS ON MY FACE" and buzzards
OH GOD
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 04:06 AM       
omg omg pony terraria mod
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 12:34 AM       
If you were given the oportunity to live in ponyville, would you be, an earth pony, pegasus, or unicorn? Or even dragons and other creatures..

Id prolly want to be a pegasus =P
OH GOD
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 01:49 AM       
me too but i'd be a pegasus that wanted to be a unicorn

all studyin' magic and stuff
mmm muffins
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:11 AM       
Lol, no one ever wants to be earth pony... Its like, asking, if you were given the chance to live life again, would you be homeless, a rockstar, or a tycoon? XP
OH GOD
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:14 AM       
well maybe i'd be half earth pony, gotta be earth pony to be in the apple family
mmm muffins
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:29 AM       
yeah, I think earths are cool.. Plus they have all the fun :>
OH GOD
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 01:36 PM       
muahahaha i've converted someone >:D
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 02:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post

NON-TURNER INFRINGE VERSION (it was the video content. IF I GET AMBITIONS I MAY REPLACE ALL OF IT WITH CONTENT FROM SOMEONE NOT BITCHY, LIKE SAY HASBRO)

and yeah all lyrics and vocals ar e copyright willie
Amazinf.
Mocker

Old Jun 29th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
I just saw the last episode and now I'm beginning to hate Princess Celeste.

She has a dick of a phoenix pet and she makes parties for stupid assholes. And she's all "Well I'm glad you guys came. Fuck these people" afterwards.

Seriously, I bet she was thinking everytime she greeted a guest
"Asshole."
"Hope you get shitfaced and DIE"
"Maybe you should wear something less shitty."
"Fuck you and your kid."
"Get in, get some punch and sit over there."
OH GOD
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 10:58 PM       
there's a reason people on the internet call her Trollestia
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 11:04 PM       
Okay, seriously, i keep seeing this get posts. Someone please explain to me, in short essay format, why even freaking shyandquietguy watches this show.

Is this a dirty comedy show for kids like freakazoid or animaniacs or something
OH GOD
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 11:15 PM       
i do get a definite animaniacs vibe from it, yeah. they haven't reached the level of pushing the censorship limit like animaniacs (see: FINGERPRINTS JOKE) but it has got so much shit that kids simply would not get. references to oldschool looney tunes, hitchhiker's guide, a-team, david bowie, LOTR. sondheim parodies. loads of good old-fashioned slapstick, too (mostly from pinkie pie). about six different episodes have them facing d&d/ancient greek monsters (and yes, usually they beat them by talking to them/being nice, but they usually try KICKING THEM IN THE FACE first when possible)
OH GOD
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 11:16 PM       

no, they haven't gotten to this point YET
Mocker

Old Jun 29th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
I actually haven't caught a lot of references Willie. But then again I haven't really spread my wings on entertainment!

But my best description would be this w/o the pop-culture.

OH GOD
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
oh hey yeah the humor's more Muppets than Animaniacs, yes. sort of. most of the characters are more kermit-ish though