Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 04:09 AM       
tonight i mixed together rum, really good coffee and creme brulee creammer

it kind of tasted like a white russian
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 04:36 AM       
That sounds interesting.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 05:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
I wish Seth would post.

I miss my Seth.
ditto. Someone drag him from his eldrich tower.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 04:24 PM       
I admit that I do enjoy a Negra Modelo every now and then.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 04:25 PM       
Fuck yes. I drink many of those when I go to my favorite Mexican restaurant.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 04:38 PM       
I know this sounds weird, but have you ever put salt in yours? I learned to put salt and lime in a Tecate to make it bareable. I like to put a little salt in my Negra Modelo, I like salt.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 04:40 PM       
For when it's time to be smooth.

1800 Select Silver Tequila

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:06 AM       
Tequila; occasionally an acceptable substitute for whiskey.
You may already be there.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:01 AM       
I used to drink JD like crazy because it was available EVERYWHERE and it tasted just great when I was 17-19 . I also reeeeally like Sambuca sometimes, but I don't know why. So many people hate the taste, but I don't mind it.

My faaaavorite booze is probably Jaegermeister though. It's a cliche college guy drink, but it's so good.

That's if we're not including beer, cause if beer is included, my favorite booze is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Style_Pilsner

That was very funny. Well done.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:33 PM       

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:42 PM       
I tried 99-proof rootbeer schnapps once and it literally felt like someone had stubbed out a lit cigar on my tongue.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I know this sounds weird, but have you ever put salt in yours? I learned to put salt and lime in a Tecate to make it bareable. I like to put a little salt in my Negra Modelo, I like salt.
The tortilla chips they have at the restaurant are so salty, so technically yes.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:08 PM       
UNFAVORITE BOOZE: VODKA, GIN
The Unicorn
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:09 PM       
THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC AT HAND, YOUNG MATTJACK.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:13 PM       
One time at this party, this dude kept passing me whisky and this girl kept passing me uv blue and I drank them everytime then I blacked out and I guess I puked in the chicks purse, then I woke up with a horrible hangover and couldn't bring myself to drink anything but beer for like 2 months
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:23 PM       
You know what else is horrible: Hypnotiq.

To me, it seriously tastes like right after you throw up.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:25 PM       
Hypnotiq sounds like the name of a second-rate stage hypnotist.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:25 PM       

DO NOT DRINK THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE:
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:31 PM       
Camo malt liquor?

IS IT BECUZ WHEN U GET FUCKED UP U NEVER RLY SAW IT COMING?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:37 PM       
The bf drank that cheapass steel reserve shit one time and he looked like he'd had a lobotomy.

He threw up lotsandlots.

It was scary.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:39 PM       
I was drinking steel reserve and alot of it, in some very poor days.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:19 PM       
I like steel reserve because it has the highest alc. content of any beer, and it's cheap as fuck.

Also, I've wanted to try that hypnotiq shit for a while, it looks awesome
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:36 PM       
New Amsterdam gin martini is my drink of choice, but i love scotch, rum, and vodka if i'm trying to get fucked up. Grant's, Bacardi Anejo, and Kutskova, in that respective order. I love working in a liquor store :D
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 08:35 AM       
Hypnotiq looks awesome, but tastes like pukebile. Just get a little airplane bottle of it if you want to try it. Otherwise, better off coloring a better booze with blue curacao or food coloring.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 09:18 AM       
Hypnotiq is good in champagne.