Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 06:02 PM       
my halo reach comes in spanish and no other option

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 09:31 PM       
That's a bummer.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 11:11 PM       
Que lastima!

With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 08:35 AM       
Anyone seen the trailer for the new Devil May Cry? I think it's hilarious that fans are foaming at the mouth because they turned Dante into a crackhead. I think it looks better to be honest. It's a big step from the typical Japanese "androgynous" look. But then again, I hated the DMC games, so I really don't care where the art direction goes.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 10:55 AM       
Meh. Since Bayonetta, the DMC-Franchise has lost all meaning to me, it´s been replaced with something WAAAAAY better

Finished the Reach campaign today. Nice but many annoying situations, like those insatkill Elites for example. But about the first half of the game was pretty boring...it only picked up after the space part.

In other news, I just got the info that I can go and pick up my Dead Rising 2 tomorrow morning in one of those cute little videogame-shops about 10mins away. It´s nice when you don´t have to order everything via Amazon UK...I´ll get it over a week earlier (according to Amazon, they´ll send it around the 27th) and it´s not really more expensive...sure I could try and get it from one of those mysterious internet-shops for 35 but I don´t trust those since one of my earliest imports got held up in customs back in the day.

So yeah, tomorrow is a zombie-day and a nice birthday to celebrate too. Not mine of course.
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 11:21 AM       
That's sweet Ox! Be sure to tell us how it is. I can't wait for DR2! Is it weird that I'm more interested in saving people and going through the story than killing zombies?
drifting in the void
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 11:41 AM       
Yes, it is Doug. You´re american, I expect you to go out guns blazing Just kidding but rescuing people is not what I´m aiming for in the game but I think this time I´ll at least TRY to rescure someone. And I´m really curious how the whole Daughter-Mechanic plays out. I´m really not sure if that was such a smart idea, I mean you´re on a normal timer already and they added another on...ah well.

I guess I´ll post my first thoughts around this time tomorrow

Anything in particular that you want me to keep an eye out for while playing?
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 12:13 PM       
The new Dante look is retarded because he looks like the fucking DIRECTOR.

I'M GONNA MAKE A GAME AND I'M MAKING ME THE FINAL BOSS. YOU CAN'T BEAT ME EITHER CAUSE I'M BASICALLY GOD OR SOMETHING.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
The new Dante look is retarded because he looks like the fucking DIRECTOR.

I'M GONNA MAKE A GAME AND I'M MAKING ME THE FINAL BOSS. YOU CAN'T BEAT ME EITHER CAUSE I'M BASICALLY GOD OR SOMETHING.
:DOOM2

I started playing FFXIII again. I think I'm near the end finally.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 02:28 PM       
oh i didn't new the knew the new dante looked like the directors thats an awesome case of narcisissm

With More Yes Than Ever
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 03:37 PM       
lmao @ Dante.

If you find any ridiculous weapon combos, feel free to inform me Ox lol.
has a woody
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 04:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
oh i didn't new the knew the new dante looked like the directors thats an awesome case of narcisissm
It's funny cause right after I read that I thought someone else

"I decided to grace Capcom with my gift and make their next Devil May Cry. I've improved Dante by 400% by making him someone I can relate to more by getting rid of his muscles and white hair. aDIos TUrD NugGEts."

Started getting back into TF2 after taking a break for awhile. After playing Reach for a few hours at my friend's place I was pretty happy to go back to a FPS where there's more cooperation and less frat boys calling me a fag. I'm almost getting competent as the soldier, which is nice, cause I can't play him for the fucking life of me, and he's the only one I can't really get into.

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 06:41 PM       
I think you just contradicted yourself with that sentence about the Soldier.
has a woody
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 11:08 PM       
I can't play well with him, but I'm getting less bad. Made sense to me :V

drifting in the void
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 06:44 PM       
Errrr....didnt I post something quite long about Dead Rising 2 this afternoon?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 06:46 PM       
It got erased with the server move. But I remember it. You were talking about various combos and how it was Dead Rising 1.5 and how that wasn't necessarily a bad thing and that the biggest issue was some type of running movement, I believe.
drifting in the void
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 07:17 PM       
Good. I already thought I was imagining things which would be...not so cool :D

So yeah, defeated 2 Psychos, one was easy and one...well, not so much since he had a kitty cat.

The Lightsaber-Idea actually worked out and Chuck now as a real lightsaber built from a flashlight an gems. Cool, I guess.
What got a chuckle out of me was the combination of a Blanka-Mask and a battery. Pop it on a zombies head and you got real Blanka-Lightning-Action :D
Or you could light a wooden toy sword on fire or combine a water gun with a gasoline canister...also nice: combine the water gun from before with a fire extinguisher and presto: Freeze-Gun!
taco loving zombie
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 09:39 PM       
so i downloaded the which game someone posted earlier and i like it but i'm stuck after droping key 3 in the sink i have no idea what to do next :/

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 10:33 PM       
Got all 5 episodes of the new Tales of Monkey Island earlier today (weekend special). Really like it so far.
has a woody
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 10:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
so i downloaded the which game someone posted earlier and i like it but i'm stuck after droping key 3 in the sink i have no idea what to do next :/
There's a wrench in room two near the...bookshelf? Closet? It's tucked away. All the items are tucked away. You'll probably miss the "good" ending if you don't look hard enough in room three.

Anyways, use the wrench on the sink pipes.

With More Yes Than Ever
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 08:34 AM       
I got Dead Rising 2. I agree that it's Dead Rising 1.5, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. The story and the characters are a lot more believable, but man are the psychos hard! I only managed to beat the one with the "kitty". Chef Boyardee kicked the shit outta me. Nothing compares to killing zombies with a big green dildo though lmao.
drifting in the void
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 08:41 AM       
I just died on a big man in a bunny-suit with a chainsaw...stupid fuck. And there goes round 3. By the way, a beer-hat is a nice thing.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
how the hell are you jrks playing this, do you know someone at the videogames store or something

isn't it not supposed to come out for 5 more days even in europe
drifting in the void
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 06:27 PM       
Nah, I just checked the net and almost all other stores than Amazon listed it on saturday. Friend of mine got a videostore, his copies came on saturday too, so at least in Germany it´s officially out since that day. Cut us some slack, it won´t be long until they ban it here again
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 06:31 PM       
i'll cut you a break, right in-a you face-a