Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 11:45 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 11:45 PM       

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 11:48 PM       
Oh shit. ha ha
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 01:49 AM       
To be fair none of those people were very attractive to begin with.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:19 AM       
good luck with meth, guys
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:26 PM       
All those "after" pics should be pre-defined generic avatars.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:30 PM       

Oh my god, meth makes you hair WILD! AWESOME!
He speaks truth!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:36 PM       
meth cured his receding hairline!
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 05:02 PM       
All right, I am SO gonna become a meth-addict if that ever happens to me! Way to prevent people from become drug addicts, Faces of Meth!
He speaks truth!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 06:57 PM       
METH MOUTH!

Cream corn, jell-o, and applesauce. What a meal!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 07:03 PM       
Yeah Sam, fix your Meth Brak
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Who's back seat? And was it truly "bad ass"?
The car's in front of us. Our car was wedged under theirs.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 12:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
We hit a car in front of us. We were totaled.

We were in their back seat. By the way, nobody told me that the airbag would be 300 degrees and covered in chemicals.
Does the airbag contains meth?
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:23 AM       
Hey, I've been neighbors with a meth head and though he did look about 45 when he was actually 26, he didn't have any facial scabs or wounds.

So... why do these people?

Hell, I've done meth about 5 times, and went from this...

To this....

Though, i've told myself i wouldn't do meth ever again, I never got any face scabs. Meth isn't THAT bad.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:29 AM       
You still have a faggy "Faith" tattoo.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:34 AM       
Meth leads to Marijuana abuse
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:38 AM       
No, meth leads to smoking the shit at 3am in a trailer park while wearing a ripped t-shirt and greasy sweat pants while 3 teenage kids who are just looking for weed look on in amazement.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:58 AM       
a lady with meth teeth at the 7-eleven told me there was lots of things i could be into that are worse than spending 12 bucks a night playing laser tag on weekends

i had to surpress laughter until i got outside
OH GOD
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 02:04 AM       
ps i murdered the SHIT out of laser tag tonight
OH GOD
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 02:05 AM       
and gained the respect of a handful of azn teens by getting 1st in a free-for-all match with 13 other ppl
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 02:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
and gained the respect of a handful of azn teens by getting 1st in a free-for-all match with 13 other ppl
Koreans and Hmongs don't count. They have to be Chinese or Japanese.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 02:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Koreans and Hmongs don't count. They have to be Chinese or Japanese.
Are there hmongs in your area? If so, where do you live? If not, how do you know what an hmong is?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 02:51 AM       
Hmongs and Laotions are everywhere. Especially in arcades. Usually on DDR.

All joking aside, I know a lot about Asian culture as I'm Japanese and all Asians hate other Asian races. I used to live in Eureka California and we had a lot of Laotions, I moved to Fresno California where there are tons of Hmongs.
OH GOD
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 02:57 AM       
i think they may have been korean but for completely non-racist reasons, i can't be sure (nearsighted, difficulty making eye contact tends to leave facial details fuzzy at best in my memory, etc)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 03:02 AM       
You can tell a Korean by their voices. They always sound like they are yelling at you and spittle flies everywhere.