Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:10 PM       
Sounds horrid.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
wtf, you're Japanese. You have to like it, it's the law.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
racist

i got this virus thing and my eyes were red for a few days
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
I have the stress munchies. I've eaten more i the past 2 days than i would in a week. Fucking hate this project.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
.(
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:16 PM       
I'll see your racist remark and raise it the next time someone thinks making fun of redheads isn't.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
wtf, you're Japanese. You have to like it, it's the law.
I'm only Japanese when it's convenient.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:24 PM       
I wish I could be Japanese when it was convenient. People are always so disappointed to see that I'm not.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
Too bad it doesn't work like a dry erase board so you can change what you want to be that day. Then people would be dry eracist though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
oh man, I can just imagine your self-satisfied grin as you typed that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:41 PM       
Quote:
raise it the next time someone thinks making fun of redheads isn't.
Smarmy ass red heads and they tu quoques
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
http://www.thebanzaieffect.com/artic.../#comment-3386

read the comments.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
hahahaha

You wander the net in search of people to shatter, don't you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
Leave him alone Babs. He is mine. You will get your own one day.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
hahahaha

You wander the net in search of people to shatter, don't you?
He wandered into here. He was too good to be true so I researched him and it turned out he is very real.

In a way, I need him. ;_;
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 05:36 PM       

you're beautiful tadao, just to damn beautiful
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
Apparently you can also use craigslist to break people:

http://dayton.craigslist.org/rnr/1096718211.html

This woman posted...oh, god knows what...about the time I did my garage sale thing. She gives "lingerie massages" out of her home. These people have been fucking with her for the past week or so, to the point where she was actually waiting on her porch to confront challengers after giving her address and her picture (photo ID?).

Funny thing was, she was really standing out there.

Today was the day she started typing in caps and actually becoming incoherent. Score one for the craigslist readers. I mainly just think it's sad, they've been baiting her too much and should just leave her alone.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
I was just in Springfield and Dayton yesterday. Maybe I encountered this woman with bipolar.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
She's in Piqua, a straight shot up 75 from Dayton. You were probably on 70.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
Yeah, I was on 70 the whole time actually. Life fails to entertain me on the way.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:33 PM       
There's not a hell of a lot to entertain on 70. I could have told you where to get some good ice cream, though.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
I might be going through their again soon so you should totally tell me anyways. I wanted to stop by Foy's but I don't know if it's seasonal or what.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:48 PM       
Foy's is year-round. It's better to go now because it's packed at Halloween and it's more fun to browse at your leisure.

Young's is a good ice cream/petting zoo place. In the summer, they sell "trash can" ice cream, which is neon purple, smells like play-doh and is made of all the leftover scraps that go into the rest of the ice cream.

http://www.youngsdairy.com/

If you go straight south on 75 through Dayton, you will shortly come to Touchdown Jesus:

http://www.jeeeb.us/

Who is flanked on either side of the freeway by two truly magnificent flea markets, open year round but only on weekends.

There's a gigantic Hustler store at that same exit if you're into that.

Keep going south and you'll be in the general vicinity of the most fanfuckingtastic place in existence, Jungle Jim's.

http://www.junglejims.com/

maaaaaaaaaaaaybe 45 mins south of Dayton, but worth the side trip.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:59 PM       
The giant Jesus!! I totally forgot about that bastard and his lady of the like mergingness!

Oh man, Young's seem so brilliant and a suicide of deliciousness, why haven't I even been to place yet?

By the way, do these flea markets you speak of house some hidden gems? As well, would you know where their exact locations might be?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:12 PM       
They're right by the giant Jesus, same exit. If you're heading southbound, Trader's World will be on your left and Treasure Aisles will be on the right. Both got raided last year for counterfeit purses.

Treasure Aisles is the old Turtle Creek under new management; I haven't been there since it changed. All I know is that it's now pirate-themed, with masts set up in the parking lot.

The inside stuff is more or less your standard dirtmall junk; go early in the morning on a nice day for the outdoor vendors, I've found all kinds of cool shit there. Best time I ever went was when I had just gotten out of the ER and was stoned on pain meds. I was stumbling around and walked off with I can't even remember what.

Young's is very close to the place I'm having my gallery show this summer, btw. Like 5 mins from it.