Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
So is is in fact a mixed up meth head then.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 06:22 PM       
Perhaps you could put out a havahart trap around the garbage and if you catch him just let him go somewhere else.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
Nah he would just take it and try to sell it for 10 bag of crystal.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
I don't know if he was a meth head or not, I just know he was weird and I'm glad I haven't seen him since.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 07:34 PM       
I'm almost positive he was. Meth heads tend to belive that property doesn't exist and we all share what we can when we can. He probally left his half broken walkman in the backyard while he was looking for something new to tweak on.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 11:53 PM       
Well, now he's just starting to sound like a hardcore hippie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 02:43 AM       
PPlease stop pretending like you know about hippies.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 11:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
PPlease stop pretending like you know about hippies.
You may already be there.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 06:10 PM       
I live in Austin, for Christ's sake. If I haven't gotten my share of hippie sightings, I haven't been paying attention.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
Hell, I've been to dozens of Dead shows and I don't even claim to have seen a hippie.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
I know children of notorious hippies but no actual hippies (personally). I've spoken with a big 60s drug figure but speaking to them isn't the same as knowing them.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 10:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hell, I've been to dozens of Dead shows and I don't even claim to have seen a hippie.
I knew plenty of hippies, mostly by sight, occasionally by stench, almost never by name. I tended to run and hide when confronted by long unwashed hair, smelly drugs and "make love not war" protests. I was indeed born without a spine.

Growing up in the 60's sucked balls, at least if you're me. I guess the only thing I can look back on fondly is that most of them are dead now, and I'm not ... or so I'm told.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 02:10 AM       
Yeah, I wasn't born till right after Vietnam ended. After the war, there were no hippies in my opinion. There were only stubborn people who refused to bend and believed that trying to force there way of life on someone was less evil than the other guy.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 05:08 AM       
You made a thread about a gay Notre Dame fan?

I mean I thought fags were were explained in the early 90's. He's not going to be the only queer wandering around in your garden.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 05:25 AM       
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
CONGRATULATIONS YOU LEARNED HOW TO USE PHOTOBUCKET
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
are you PMSing or something? Have you completely forgotten that I'm one of the few people here who's usually on your side?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
He's at that rebellious stage, next he's gonna get a motorcycle.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
He probably just doesn't want a homophobe on his side.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 04:51 PM       
I happen to be of the school of thought that going out of your way NOT to mention that someone had a weird, over-the-top effeminate manner is more homophobic than going ahead and mentioning it.

People add in their own connotations.
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 10:14 PM       
Watch out for Kitsa, SHE might fag you to death.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old May 1st, 2009, 12:00 AM       
Your train of thought derailed somewhere along the way, it would seem.
filthiest soap dish
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:41 AM       
I want your body
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2009, 03:11 PM       
bablity was prolly the gay guy in your neighbors yard.

Now you've hurt his feelings

he was only on a JURNEY to find the most important beauty product of all time.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2009, 05:17 PM       
Wow, that must have been freaky Kitsa.

I'm betting the guy was either crazy (or drunk or something similar) or possibly just trying to freak you out. Like he was some idiot who thought "Well, I'm cutting through here, might as well screw with this person's mind a little".
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.