Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 10:55 PM        Boolean Problems...
For the past couple months i've been having a bit of trouble with typing in things to searchboxes like Google and alotta stuff that requires you type in a user name and password. Either when i type the what i want in and hit search or whatever it freezes up my computer for a lil bit or like when im trying to do stuff in geocities it just freezes up when I'm clicking into a new box. It's been really getting annoying over the past couple a months. It makes using google image search a real pain in the ass if you don't know exactly what you're looking for

I think it's a boolean problem or i might just be making up words
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 12:41 AM       
thats a real word but I really doubt that has anything to do with the problem you're having :/

i'd do a virus and spyware check but then that's my solution to everything

-willie
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 10:19 AM       
problem(Checkbox).
crash(Windows).
problem(boolean) := not ( problem(Checkbox); crash(Windows) ).

rolog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 10:22 AM       
:nerd

But if he understood that, shouldn't he of been able to solve the problem himself?
Mocker
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 03:48 PM       
Yeah when i switched to xp pro for like 2 days i didn't have this problem

i thought boolean had something to do with searches and what not, i run ad aware like weekly on my computer, and deleting my temporary internet files doesn't do anything, either...
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 05:20 PM       
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/boolean.htm

-willie
Mocker
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 11:42 PM       
Well that definatly shattered my self esteem
OH GOD
Old Apr 14th, 2004, 01:17 AM       
sorry

its just that booleans are like the basic operators of computor logic so they get used in literally everythging on a computer :/ and i was try to explain

-willie
Mocker
Old Apr 14th, 2004, 06:59 PM       
ok

Whatever it is, it's bugging the hell outta me when ever i try to search through google image search, or try to look up my grades online...
OH GOD
Old Apr 14th, 2004, 09:51 PM       
did you check viruses and spies