Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 08:38 PM        BRAND NEW WILLIE WEBSITE IS ON LINE
ITS BIG FUN GUYS

the links button is not working yet though 2 lay-z

-willie
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2005, 10:32 PM       
how much do you want for it
xenosoul is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2005, 09:28 PM       
Willy website sucks a big dick. With the exeption of the les claypool pics that is.. Other than that the site looks like it was designed by an e-tard raver.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 26th, 2005, 09:29 PM       
OH MY FUCKING GOD.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old May 26th, 2005, 09:46 PM       
I had a huge fucking headache when I first visited your website Willie, but I swear to god after viewing your link page my headache was instantly gone, nice work.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2005, 11:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenosoul
Willy website sucks a big dick. With the exeption of the les claypool pics that is.. Other than that the site looks like it was designed by an e-tard raver.
Excuse me sir but you are dead wrong and we'll take it all the way to the gallows if you want to challenge the opinions of an ex-administrator.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2005, 01:53 AM       
xenosoul how would you know that, it clearly states on the main page "NO JERKS ALLOWED" you didn't click on that enter link ILLEGALY did you
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:33 AM       
your mean kill internet picture was my wallpaper for the longest time :o