Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 02:02 PM       
The faces of the kids in the front row when Swiper came out were one of the best things about the show.
One girl was screaming and crying everytime he came onstage.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 02:07 PM       
I watched a lot of Dora with my niece. That and blues clues.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 02:11 PM       
I used to watch Hey Gabba Gabba, but that wore thin quick.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 02:33 PM       
We didn't get cable when I was a kid, so insead of watching children's television, I grew up on b-movies and my neighbor's video tapes of Mystery Science Theater. No child should have to watch Manos.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 02:35 PM       
My dog likes watching PBS kids. If I change the channel she goes apeshit.

She likes Clifford, Curious George, Martha Speaks and sometimes Sesame Street. Sid the Science Kid freaks her out.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 02:37 PM       
I just found out my uncle has kidney and possibly lung cancer.

He didn't even smoke and lived a very healthy life.
He's having his kidney removed Thursday and they're going to start chemo as soon as he heals from the surgery.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 02:39 PM       
I'm sorry. I hate cancer so much.

Hope he does okay.
Egg
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 02:44 PM       
I hate it too.
Only one person in my family has actually died from it (my biological father, but pneumonia was what truly did him in), but nearly all my family has had it.
Until Uncle Bernie, I was the last person to deal with it.

He had been complaining that his hip hurt and eventually couldn't even sit down. He had to lay down in the backseat of the car. When the doctors looked at it they found that his kidney was grossly enlarged. This was just last week, I'm glad they're at least acting quickly.

Thank you Kitsa.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:01 PM       
That's awful, I hope he'll be fine
Egg
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:04 PM       
Thanks Rankeri.
I was really hoping for a pretty uneventful week.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:06 PM       
My whole family's had it too. Sucks.
Egg
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:08 PM       
Stupid cancer.
Of all the things I want to kill, that one's totally stayed at the top of my list.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:10 PM       
Voodoo doll made out of real cancer
Egg
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:16 PM       
And here I thought I had a sick collection.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:18 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:20 PM       
Top Ten Ways To Know You Are A Cancer Survivor
10 Your alarm clock goes off at 6 a.m. and you're glad to hear it.
9. Your mother-in-law invites you to lunch and you just say NO.
8. You're back in the family rotation to take out the garbage.
7. When you no longer have an urge to choke the person who says, "all you need to beat cancer is the right attitude."
6. When your dental floss runs out and you buy 1000 yards.
5. When you use your toothbrush to brush your teeth and not comb your hair.
4. You have a chance to buy additional life insurance but you buy a new convertible car instead.
3. Your doctor tells you to lose weight and do something about your cholesterol and you actually listen.
2. When your biggest annual celebration is again your birthday, and not the day you were diagnosed.
1. When you use your Visa card more than your hospital parking pass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:30 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:42 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:54 PM       
One trick proboscidea
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 04:02 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 04:30 PM       
;o;o
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 04:58 PM       
Sup guise, i have 1 year old now , so i'm no longer a newbie anymore rite?
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:01 PM       
WHOA! page 2222
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:13 PM       
I do remember the elephant genius, heh.

Woah, a kid? That's crazzzzy.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:15 PM       
hahaha allow my Superior Gringa Translation Ability to assist

often "having" a year means the same as "being" a year for english speakers. I think he's saying this is his one year anniversary?