Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:53 PM        Homestuck / MS paint adventures
http://www.mspaintadventures.com

it is the best

the artist's formspring: http://www.formspring.me/mspadventures?1311444116105

Quote:
But if you mess with the schedule of material that people zealously crave, they are not merely irked, but can receive it as a personal affront from the author. This is true in varying degrees for probably most enthusiastic readers, but is more pronounced by the degree to which a person is mentally ill.
he's a total asshole

the official forum: http://www.mspaforums.com

it updates way too fast and is full of boners

my favorite characters:

1. vriska
2. rose
3. karkat
4. dave
5. terezi

i think vriska is probably the most 3-dimensional character in the comic; she's evolved a lot and is really interesting. we also know more about her and her lineage than most of the characters.

i really really liked rose's writing style in her FAQ, but then she dropped off the map for a year or something, and when she came back she hasn't said a lot and soon consequences will never be the same.

karkat is also an evolving character and is probably the funniest one imo.

dave is pretty 2-dimensional but is rad none the less.

terezi is also pretty 2-dimensional (she's been developing a bit lately though) but crazy as shit.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:15 PM       
I was so mad yesterday because I couldn't read the 12-page update my google reader said was available

so mad, dude
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:30 PM       
we have the exact same favorite list, with the exception of vriska. she is a spider bitch.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:38 PM       

bluh bluh huge bitch
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:39 PM       
hahahaha
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 03:43 PM       
That's not how you draw a penis ItalianStereotype!!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:06 PM       
my favorite character:

Maplehoof
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:15 PM       
1) Equius

Edit: Also Eridan, he was starting to get interesting too.

Edit Edit:
1) Equius
2) Karkat
3) Tavros
4) Eridan
Legislacerator
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:25 PM       
you guys don't even know good trolls

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:29 PM       
equius, tavros, and eridan are some of the worst characters in the comic, wtf

other contenders for the title of most annoying fgt: feferi, john, jade

kanaya is probably my #6, almost beating out terezi

dad is a pretty rad character too
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:30 PM       
Rose, Karkat, Dave, Terezi, Vriska, roughly in that order. I like all four kids, but most of the trolls are gag characters and/or plot devices

How can you not like Equius, also
Legislacerator
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:31 PM       
fuck jade for sure, and nepeta.
was never good
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:35 PM       
equius disgusted me with all the sweating and submissive shit
was never good
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:37 PM       
i'm starting to warm up to jade, but she annoyed the hell out of me by being a useless narcoleptic for 80% of the comic. yes i know that was vriska's fault; don't care. jadesprite is the worst of all.
Legislacerator
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:40 PM       
if it were up to me, this thread would be all about jacking off terezi

Legislacerator
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:42 PM       
jadesprite is the worst thing about homestuck, followed closely by tavros
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:00 PM       
Equius is great, I'm not explaining myself on that one.

I probably like Tavros because of his relationship with Vriska. And I like how Hussie never tries to redeem him. Every other character has something going on for them but Tavros is just a harmless loser and nothing else. Also, RUFFFFFFIOOOOO!!!!!

I listed Eriden mostly because he's not an obvious choice, but I do like him. He's like equius in that he's a weird freak. He's a sociopath though and only cares about himself bu he's also damn stupid. I thought he was pretty interesting.

Honestly the difference between how much I like one character over another is slight, a more sincere list would be the characters I don't like.

1) Sollux
2) Feferi
3) Nepeta
4) Clubs Deuce
Legislacerator
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:05 PM       
WE REQUIRE MORE TEREZI

OH GOD
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:32 PM       
karkat is my favourite
i like vriska and terezi both a bunch
and i like kanaya because she straight up kicked gamzee in the bone bulge
Legislacerator
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 10:02 PM       
YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE HER

Spoilers!
Legislacerator
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 11:30 PM       
why does nobody seem to like kanaya
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 11:41 PM       
She's kind of boring.
OH GOD
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 11:44 PM       
I like her
was never good
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 11:44 PM       
i just said kanaya was my #6

she mostly gets a thumbs up from me for being a lesbian vampire fashonista with a chainsaw, and for being the troll counterpart to rose
Legislacerator
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 11:51 PM       
when I say "nobody" I don't mean the five people here who read homestuck. the fandom doesn't like her, but they like autistic catgirls.