Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

wizbenny is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 05:33 PM       
Filkers never have babies, or you'd end up with a bunch of Mother Filkers.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 11:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
AND THEY BETTER NOT HAVE KARAOKE
UNLESS IT IS WILLIES ONLY KAREOKE RIGHT
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 12:36 AM       
I HEARD THERE MAY BE A BAND OF INTREPID WARRIORS WHO SHOW UP THERE.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 08:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
UNLESS IT IS WILLIES ONLY KAREOKE RIGHT

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY IT WILL WORK.

We need to get some raybans and do Men in Black.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 08:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I HEARD THERE MAY BE A BAND OF INTREPID WARRIORS WHO SHOW UP THERE.

WHO WILL LEAVE A SWATH OF DESTRUCTION IN THEIR WAKE.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 12:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizbenny View Post
Filkers never have babies, or you'd end up with a bunch of Mother Filkers.
DOES SAMUEL JACKSON DO FILK
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 07:38 PM       
If they pay him... Samuel Jackson never turns down a MUTHA-F@#$ING job.
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 01:05 PM       
See, you SAY the topic was too meta before... but wouldn't ya know it, the INSTANT I fix the subject line, the thread dies.
OH GOD
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 09:36 PM       
i also said it was tooooo laaaaate
Forum Virgin
Lostmayhem is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 01:46 AM        Scott Ian from Anthrax
Last year I saw Scott Ian from Anthrax just walking around, he and I saw each other, and I totally forgot who he was. I was too ashamed to go up to him because all I could think was: "Hey Anthrax" and I chickened out. I did take a picture with Tiny Lister Jr though. He actually seems short in real life. Reality ruins movie stars.
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:46 PM       
Heh I know what you mean, Lost. True story... back when I worked for Wizard and Marvel, I was at one of the parties (I don't remember which)... I think it was Wizard... and was sitting down having drinks with Mark Hammil. The guy was pleasant, but not only INCREDIBLY short... he spent half the conversation bitching about them not comping his drinks. LMAO.

I can't recall anything from the rest of the conversation... something about some comic Black Pearl maybe he was doing for Dark Horse at the time. But the complaining, I remember.

He's a cool guy tho. He does the best Joker voice IMHO.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 03:29 AM       
I hate the people who are going this year, specifically Sam.

You really need to get Jim Lee to sign that All Star Batman & Robin of yours.... Don't even bother bringing Hush.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 02:56 PM       
But we LOVE you!!!! Waaaaaah
OH GOD
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 05:16 PM       
maaan next time i gotta get a 4day pass, missing out on so much by only going friday
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 08:15 PM       
I heard that the westboro baptist church is gonna be at comic-con this year
OH GOD
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 10:40 PM       
i heard they're gonna get pelted with stuff
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 01:52 AM       
Yes they are devoting 45 whole minutes to trying to save people from worshiping Superman.

Silly morons... don't they know comic book readers worship Satan directly?
OH GOD
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 04:48 AM       
wait 45 minutes, does that mean theyve got a panel
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 09:45 AM       
I heard they were gonna get METAL SLUGGED.
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 02:30 PM       
Back from San Diego... what a circus!

I never did get to find the i-Mockery booth tho I kept seeing people with the pickle hats!

I literally broke a toe and severely sprained my ankle upon arrival at the stupid house I was staying at (idiots and their stairs in the middle of dark hallways... grumble grumble...) so I didnt get to hobble around very much.

What little I did see tended to make me want to stay behind the relative safety of my booth tables anyway. It was a MADHOUSE. It would literally take an HOUR to go just a few rows over, it was that insane.

There's talk of moving it to Anaheim, LA or Las Vegas after next year... but I really don't see how any change in location would cut down on the sheer volume of people. It's sold out attendence within DAYS every year with throngs of people still wanting in. And I've heard that Hall H (the movie side) was even worse with the masses waiting in line overnight to get in.

Which might explain why some poor schmuck got STABBED IN THE EYE with a pen this year!!! I'd be frustrated as well I suppose if I had to be stuck around the vast unwashed masses in such close quarters for any extended period of time as well.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 03:00 PM       
I heard about the Pen Eying but I did not see it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 03:44 PM       
http://www.wired.com/underwire/2010/...-con-stabbing/

Imagine the victim though. On his "Life resume" it will now say, "stabbed in the eye by nerd in Harry Potter shirt"

You can't get that toothpaste back in the tube
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 04:30 PM       
LMAO... yeah... to be honest, the only way it could have been better is if he used a Harry Potter wand!
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
I need a backiotomy so bad.