Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I ARE ROBOT
MockBot has disabled reputation
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 04:23 AM        Christmas Comes To Pac-Land - The Pac-Man Christmas Special!
Automatically generated comment thread for Christmas Comes To Pac-Land - The Pac-Man Christmas Special!.
Julio is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 05:06 AM       
I think that the presents given to the ghosts contain mini-pacs who will chomp them the very moment they are freed from their box. Clyde & Co. might have not been greeted with hostility when they showed up, but Pac-Man is so smart that he came up with something the ghosts won't suspect is a trap, right?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 09:44 AM       
i used to watch a vhs tape of this all the time, even in non-holiday circumstances
Forum Virgin

Taco Head is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 09:50 AM       
Ah the cartoon's of the 80's. Every thing had a cartoon then, every cartoon had a Christmas spacial. And this shows that deep down inside, pac man is just like the rest of us, only shorter and rounder.
Last of the Time Lords
Doctor_Who is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 11:03 AM       
I liked this show, but later on it got weird. Like they started doing episodes about a "Super Pac" character, and also some sort of cousin of Pac-Man.
Forum Chaos Lord
Jaimas is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 12:47 PM       
Quote:
"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good chomp!"
...And then the world exploded.
Forum Virgin
The Grumpus is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 03:51 PM       
http://santafacepalm.ytmnd.com/

This is all I can think of when I think of the Pac-Man cartoon. Or most Christmas specials, in general.
skank pronger
Aries is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
I love how Sour Puss is wearing earmuffs although his ears are on top of his head.
lurking on the walls
saturnknight is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 03:25 PM       
I never got the joys of watching this cartoon growing up, but the cereal was enough to keep me hyper as a kid.
Commarade General
Commanderraf is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 05:12 PM       
Quote:
and Santa finally stops acting all emo for a change.
Great line.

Then I made some memory: Every Christmas special in which Santa appears some kind of accident happens to him, making his the most dangerous job to do in the whole universe (and kind of explaining why he only does it once a year. Imagine the insurance rates he has to pay if -every year- he crashes, gets kidnapped, gets his reindeers/sack of toys/sleigh stolen...) and its up for the hero of the cartoon to do his job or help him out.

This kind of makes Santa a really pathetic guy, doesn't it? He only works for one day, and sometimes, he doesn't even do that right (how many times has the hero of the cartoon has taken the place of Santa in the gifts delivery because he could't make it?). I mean, I suppose he could imagine a backup plan on any of the other 364 days the rest of the year has, so, the next time he's attacked by a pack of wild zombie boars from another planet, he kind of has some alternate plan to keep his thing going and not to rely on a complete stranger...

... Isn't there any Christmass special where Santa finds not a good samaritan, but an ax-wielding psycho who instead of delivering toys to the children delivers pain and sorrow under Santa's guise and approval? Damn, that would be a cool (if twisted) program/movie this time of year.

-Commanderraf
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderraf View Post
... Isn't there any Christmass special where Santa finds not a good samaritan, but an ax-wielding psycho who instead of delivering toys to the children delivers pain and sorrow under Santa's guise and approval?
does "the santa clause" starring former drug dealer Tim Allen count
Forum Virgin
Drew Bludd is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
While playing Ms. Pac-Man today I asked these questions:

What kind of animal is a Pac-Man?

What is Ms. Pac-Man's maiden name?

What is Ms. Pac-Man's FIRST name?

Why isn't she "Mrs" Pac-Man? Aren't they married?

If they were married, was it in a church?

What god do Pac-Men worship?

Does Ms Pac-Man have a vagina?

How do Pac-Men sustain themselves from eating ghosts?

Are they the ghosts of human men or Pac-Men?

Fuckin' ponderous....
Forum Virgin
OhSoTree is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 11:49 AM       
Pepper is a hot little pac-ette.
Breathes Comics
Kat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
The thing that always bothered me about packman is that you are clearly viewing a maze from the top, while you see packman from the side and the ghosts from the front.

Unless of course it's some floating, vertical maze that they're all hovering through...
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 08:47 PM       
WAKA WAKA WAKA MERRY CHRISTMAS