Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
Oh fuck, and then you always have everyone packed up to go five minutes before the end of class because people can tell when somebody's gearing to go and do likewise, and the teacher gets irritated and deliberately starts babbling as much as she possibly can and time slows to a crawl
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
In my rhetoric class, the prof was taking attendance, and when he called out this girl who's last name is BROWN-RING, I started laughing uncontrollably

That was very funny. Well done.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 09:24 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
The cartoon would be a lot better if they used traditional animation, it looks like a bad videogame cutscene.

I really fucking hate the shit that comes out of this guys mouth.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 03:34 AM       
Is ZeldaQueen an UberTroll, or is someone actually encouraging this?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 03:36 AM       
MetaTroll*

UberMetaTroll!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 05:07 AM       
Normal people are trolls in bizarro world.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 07:49 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Normal people are trolls in bizarro world.
She is normal?

Fuck non-bizarro world if she is normal.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 12:31 AM       
And by 'fuck' I mean 'to hell with'.

No way I'd bone such a shitbag.

Although, if she offered...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 12:45 AM       
She needs something to keep her mouth busy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 12:50 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_401dYdvp8
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 02:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
What the fuck are you talking about? He's talking about this month being fucked up, not January of 27 million B.C. I mean, shit, I don't think we're going extinct this month. Not to mention journalism from that era is spotty at best.
Dude, you're being trolled! Don't rise to it, Man.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 08:58 AM       
I'm glad I apparently missed this.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 07:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Dude, you're being trolled! Don't rise to it, Man.
I know! I know! She's just too... normal.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
That, it seems, is were we must disagree.
On the venn diagram of Glowbelly & ZeldaQueen's interests, is there much correlation?

Where is Fartin? I want to talk about dildos.

That was the sole intersect between GB and that crazy lawn mowerer's Interest Venn.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 10:40 AM       
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...g?t=1232465857

wait what
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:32 AM       
One Christmas my grandmother got me a sushi set. Then she insisted I use it immediately to make sushi for her and my grandfather.

I was puzzled about this because I never knew them to be especially open to sushi-style options, particularly seaweed wraps and/or anything raw. But we went out to the Asian grocery and bought sushi rice and wraps, along with pickles and wasabi because I was trying to think of something that would be palatable to them.

So we get home, I make the sushi rice, I make rolls of rice, wasabi, and strips of leftover turkey.

My grandmother picks it apart, dislikes the nori (seaweed wrap). She opines that the sushi would be better if it were wrapped in bologna. And without wasabi.

I make a second set of rolls, rice and turkey wrapped in bologna. As you can imagine, bologna doesn't really stick to itself and makes a shitty sushi wrap. But I aim to please.

My grandmother surveys the floppy bologna-wrapped turkey and rice and pours a liberal amount of turkey gravy over it, then eats it.

She now tells everyone she's had sushi.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 12:33 PM       
I've got a sushi roll she can gum at.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 12:37 PM       
Gotta make everything ugly, don't you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 12:40 PM       
Yeah

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 12:50 PM       
At first I thought, Grandma and Grandpa doesn't know what sushi is and is gonna hate it, then I though, this could be surprising and maybe they'll love it. But then it didn't.

I use to have to make smoked salmon and cooked fish rolls for my less risk taking friends. I've made a chicken roll but never made a turkey roll.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My grandmother surveys the floppy bologna-wrapped turkey and rice and pours a liberal amount of turkey gravy over it, then eats it.

She now tells everyone she's had sushi.
Yes. She probably also likes tofu, but without the bean curd.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
OMFG no way

http://thegoodcheercompany.com/