Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 08:26 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 08:29 PM       
I have no clue what the hell you're talking about, which is nothing new.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 12:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I've just been reading about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia%27s_big_things

And here I thought this big-fibreglass-thing phenomenon was unique to Wisconsin.
I've seen the big Spud an the big Apple in Tasmania. One not on the list in Tasmania is the big Strawberry, which is only as big as a horse, but still quite impressive for a strawberry.

In Melbourne I've seen the big Purse.

My dream is to see the big Boxing Crocodile in Humpty Doo.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 12:18 AM       
Apparently there's some sort of Giant Fibreglass Animal factory in Wisconsin (heard-of, not seen personally). Wisconsin has no end of these things.

- There is a giant octopus on top of a car wash in Madison, with a sponge in one tentacle, a bucket in another, and so on.

- There is a giant kelly-green brontosaurus at the Sinclair gas station in Wisconsin Dells.

- There's a pizza place that has giant fibreglass moose splayed out on top of each of their delivery vehicles in Wisconsin Dells:

In Wisconsin Dells in general, there's no end to the pink elephants and stuff coming out of pools. Most date back to the Sixties. One motel had a strange "candyland" theme, with large fake lollipops and so forth.

In Waterloo, WI, next to a cheese shop, there was a giant mouse with a giant wedge of cheese. A plaque at the bottom said "HI, MY NAME IS JIMBO." Jimbo wasn't there the last time I looked

In Johnson Creek, there's a giant cock. And cow, and pig.

A frozen custard place I used to live near had a partial spoon with a maraschino cherry in the bowl. The spoon was cut off at the base as if it was digging into the floor. I was fascinated with the way it balanced, as a kid.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 12:22 AM       
<3
i'm in love with that place.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 12:26 AM       
I live pretty close to the dinosaurs in Pee Wees Big Adventure. Drove by them a few weeks ago.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 12:28 AM       
I've only got a photo of the giant Purse, it's made out of marble. It's got my girlfriend in it so I don't want to post it and even now I'm starting to feel bad.

I mean ex girldfriend.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 12:10 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
Yulia Tymoshenko says she is going for the Ukrainian presidency in 2010. Half a dream is still a dream. <3
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 10:59 PM       
Has ZQ ever posted is Sports or is she stalking me?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 11:00 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 11:02 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 11:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Has ZQ ever posted is Sports or is she stalking me?
Get over yourself, T.

She also had an opinion on the Souperbowl back in Febuary.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 11:46 PM       
Roisin Murphy is soooooooooooooooooooo pretty.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Get over yourself, T.
I'm just glad that I can never leave myself.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 12:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
ESUOHLIM'S NERD-CRUSH OF THE MONTH™

ALYSON HANNIGAN
This is probably my nerd crush of forever

In my opinion she makes Roisin Murphy look like dirt sorry fathom

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 01:57 AM       
To each his own.

I like the way she moooooooves
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 02:05 AM       
Bod showed me this hot little piece of ass.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 02:06 AM       
THANK YOU BOD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
OH MAN

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/...-good-job.html
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 02:50 PM       
is that an actual Fudgie the Whale or a copy of one?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:00 PM       
Only the owner would know.

One customer said that our cake made their 5 year old daughter cry because her name was spelled wrong. Well we make customers write exactly what they want on the cake, and then we call them if we think a correction is called for. These people spelled their own daughters name wrong. I think the Aunt filled out the form or some shit.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:03 PM       
We? Did you get a job T?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:03 PM       
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONALD DUCK!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:05 PM       
I was a Bakery Manager for like 2 years and a baker for 3 before that. This is all in the past though.