Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 12:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud View Post
I used to work as a Deiner in a town just outside of Toronto and the bulk of my job was performing duties during autopsies that the Pathologist didn't like to do.

I saw and did a lot of messed up things while I was there, on a fairly routine basis, in the process of just doing my job.
A. What's a Deiner?

B. Why didn't the pathologist want to do these autopsies?
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 10:27 PM       
I don't usually watch Manswers, but for some reason I happened to be flipping through Spike and saw you on there. Nice. Congratulations, hollywood. So you get paid or what?
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 01:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
A. What's a Deiner?

B. Why didn't the pathologist want to do these autopsies?
A deiner is pretty much what I described, someone who assists in autopsies and generally does the things a pathologist doesn't like to do. I believe 'deiner' is German for servant, and there are a lot of gross things a pathologist would rather not do during autopsy like milking the guts and picking bugs out of unmentionable areas.

Think of Dr. Frankenstein's Igor...

Actually, at a basic level a deiner washes the bodies, moves people around and preps for autopsies. Sort of like a nurse, I guess.

I studied funeral services right out of highschool and ended up working as a deiner for awhile before moving completely out of the post mordem field of employment.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
[quote=JI studied funeral services right out of highschool and ended up working as a deiner for awhile before moving completely out of the post mordem field of employment.[/quote]

Wow. What job did you want to get exactly?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 12:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud View Post
A deiner is pretty much what I described, someone who assists in autopsies and generally does the things a pathologist doesn't like to do. I believe 'deiner' is German for servant, and there are a lot of gross things a pathologist would rather not do during autopsy like milking the guts and picking bugs out of unmentionable areas.

Think of Dr. Frankenstein's Igor...

Actually, at a basic level a deiner washes the bodies, moves people around and preps for autopsies. Sort of like a nurse, I guess.

I studied funeral services right out of highschool and ended up working as a deiner for awhile before moving completely out of the post mordem field of employment.
How much training do you need to be a deiner? All that shit can't be much worse than working retail.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 09:56 AM       
Rog, just an FYI... There's an easy way to save movies directly from websites.

http://lifehacker.com/5109597/kickyo...ware-or-hassle
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Didn't work for me, seems like a huge hassle when all you have to do is load the original page in realplayer and then choose the download tab that popsup when you left click on the video.