Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 09:33 AM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 09:41 AM       
I'd take the jetpack too, btw
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 11:22 AM       
this is bananas

sam is running against me

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I look like a grey.

DAMN YOU AND YOUR FUCKING WARM WEATHER. I SEE THOSE SHORTS.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 02:10 PM       
THOSE ARE CARGO PANTS.

BTW ELX, YOU GOIN DOOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNN LIKE A SWEET MUFFIN.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 03:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
hey guys look at my shitty drawings made with a ballpoint pen, some idiot out there will probably buy these!

Quote:

Quote:
with a ballpoint pen

Quote:
Quote:
a ballpoint pen
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
Jesus Christ, does he have the brain of a fucking goldfish?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 03:14 PM       
I hope he losses his password again
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 03:19 PM       
I want him to post more often. Yes.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 03:24 PM       
I actually want him too as well He'll pop in whenever no ones around, pause, post, and bail out before anyone can make him cry He just wants to be loved, you heartless bastards

On a related note, have you guys SEEN Sam's avatar? That's the best goddamn ballpoint pen drawing I've ever seen in my life
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 05:42 PM       
There is a suggestion that they are a rare and hard to get item. Like I am suggesting she retrieve the ark of the covenant or the Maltese falcon. But she might just be refusing to stand up.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 05:45 PM       
It is a proven fact that Papermate marker pens cure any form of cancer.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 11:17 PM       
I would love to have a pee date with Tadao. Just to see if ..you know..we might mesh well. What, with his living with his parents and then sharing time with his gf.

No. I promise to not cross the streams.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:01 AM       
I'D FUCK THE LIVING HELL OUT OF YOUR BONEY ASS AND THEN SERVE YOUR KID PANCAKES SHAPED LIKE HELLOKITTY. BUT I'M A ONE LADY KINDA GUY SO YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TIL I DESTROY YET ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:13 AM       
I don't really don't fucking think I'm drunk, but once as I got back and started writing and I just spent five minutes trying to fix my incorrect spelling of activites, hating the omnipresent red line smugly sitting under it AND NOW I'M SHARING, FUCK YOU
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:15 AM       
Sam's gonna be mad that hes sharing a pee date.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
this is bananas

sam is running against me
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE CONTEXT OF THIS IS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
Sam's gonna be mad that hes sharing a pee date.
ONE MAN GATHERS WHAT ANOTHER MAN SPILLS
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:28 AM       
Anyone know of a good DVD ripper? I'm tired of pirating things I already own. It's dumb and the quality is always shite.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:50 AM       
rip to avi?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 01:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Always a pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Ain't she just the best? The Zuke needs to tie this one down before some other fella gets in there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:00 AM       
NO! SHE'S ONE OF MINE! HE NEEDS MY PERMISSION FIRST!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:01 AM       
THIS IS HORSE SHIT
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:16 AM       
SHE GOT YELLOW FEVER

Spoilers!
The Unicorn
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:21 AM       
NO ONE WANTED TO PISS ON HER BEFORE I DID

NOW EVERYONE WANTS TO PISS ON HER

FUCK YA'LL