Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Zen444 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2006, 01:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Zen444, you are the worst poster since ArrowX.
Someones a winner.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2006, 01:48 PM       
zen444 would you please go back to the somethingawful forums we don't need any more idiots
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 11:40 PM       
Ok, I found this and I couldnt think of a better place to post it. Its a Pretty cool rendition of the Duke Nukem Theme (One of the best ones out there).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-y0M...%20Nukem%20Jam

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 01:11 AM       
Ive been gone for 2 days and some dipshits already gunning for my place of unglory. You un appreciative little Cur. When I get back from this Holiday Inn I'll kill you.
Title
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 10:25 AM       
Are you talking about me or that random group of Idiots who came here two days ago?

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 09:58 PM       
The random fag group.
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 08:14 PM       
Duke Nukem Fornever am I right or what?
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 05:31 PM       
A tiny in-game shot of the Duke.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6164892.html

ShackNews posted a story Thursday night about 3D Realms' newest job listings with a link to the Gamasutra page that includes the new screen. That sparked speculation about the nature of the pic in the site's comments section, which prompted 3D Realms president George Broussard to chime in with a short note simply saying, "In-game shot." Broussard confirmed for GameSpot today that he did indeed post that bit in the site's comments.

"Yes, that was me and that's an in-game, real-time shot of Duke standing in a random hallway," Broussard said. "I just stuck it on a Gamasutra ad to make it stand out from the sea of company logos and maybe act as a small teaser."

As for whether or not this marks the beginning of a marketing push for Duke Nukem Forever that would see more information unveiled in the near future, Broussard said there is nothing official yet.

"We tend to just do unconventional things in terms of PR," he said. "But we're starting to wake from our slumber and think about when and how best to show the game."

End Story.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 06:03 PM       
Looks like a closeup of an action figure.

zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 06:03 PM       
that looks like a close up of an action figure

and why don't they just release these games as Duke Nukem 4 & 5? surely 3DR loves money
zoom
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 06:04 PM       
boogie get out of my mind
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Looks like a closeup of an action figure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggyolk View Post
that looks like a close up of an action figure
I'm doing double takes now thanks to the two of you.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 06:19 PM       
still got a nearly 10 year old duke 3d poster at home, its not coming down until this game comes out

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 07:27 PM       
Seriously, though, who is still excited about this game? Duke Nukem hasn't been a really popular character in years, and the game is one of the longest delayed titles in the history of gaming.

By now, people's expectations for this game are going to be through the roof. They're going to be thinking that with all the time 3DR has had to work on it, the game should be a positively orgasmic experience. Still, if 3DR manages to put on one hell of a show and make a game that at least somewhat justifies the incredible wait, they might just convince the public to continue to put up with their "when it's done" news policy.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 08:37 PM       
You're in my mind now, too. I was just gonna ask if anyone actually gives a fuck about this anymore. Seems like it's been a decade since duke nukem was popular and he was only ever really entertaining for me when I was 12.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 09:02 PM       
Well, I'm still interested in it.

Speaking of games MIA, Red Star is said to be coming out for the PS2 February 14th of this very month from publisher Jack of All Games.
zoom
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 09:38 PM       
hey dudes i used to post on the 3DR forum
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 09:53 PM       
I'm still hoping for a sequal to Shadow Warrior. I'm playing it for the 4th time. :/
Funky Dynamite
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 10:38 PM       
I read the books.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 11:04 PM       
Honestly, I don't think anyone is expecting anything from DNF. At least, I'm not.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 11:07 PM       
I never liked Duke Nukem. Those nipples were awful.

Funky Dynamite
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 11:12 PM       
Here's something weird:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+action+figure

I misspelled "nukem" and what I got in the search results was a whole bunch of other people saying that the screenshot looked like a clsoeup of an action figure.

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 10:23 AM       
This makes me think of Starcraft: Ghost for some reason. A game that simply couldn't catch up with the times because of a bajillion delays, then more or less said "fuck it, I quit."

j/k fuck them
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 10:32 AM       
Only difference is, duke nukem was nowhere near as good as starcraft. Duke3d was fun but only thing that was special was the ripping off of lines.

That was very funny. Well done.
Title
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 03:38 PM       
Quote:
Only difference is, duke nukem was nowhere near as good as starcraft. Duke3d was fun but only thing that was special was the ripping off of lines.

Thats kind of a null argument there. Seeing as how Duke 3D was a vast improvement over the First Person Shooters that were huge at the time (Doom, Doom2, and to a lesser extent Heretic and Hexen) it was Phenomonal. Not for the one liners but the Scale at which the Levels were presented and the violent action contained within. It was really the first time any gamer played in such interactive enviroments. And the game still Holds up today (along with Shadow Warrior, that i got along with duke for 15 dollars) which is something that cannot be said for other First person Shooters that were released in the Post-Doom era (operation Body count, Star Wars: Dark Forces and other generic "Doom Clones").

Duke Nukem 3D is a Classic, and not just for the one liners, but that it was and is a really fucking fun game to play.