Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 01:27 AM        Monsters vs Aliens in 3D
The movie was enjoyable. Obviously aimed more towards younger viewers but def had some good jokes and an overall decent story. 3D was good but nothing compared to Coraline. Seth Rogen was perfect for his character and its good to see will arnett get some work. The guy from House did the voicework for his character very well and I couldn't even tell it was kiether sutherland as the army guy( i always like when an actor chnages his voice for animated voicework instead of just using their normal voice). Stephen Colbert was completely underused as the president. Why even have him as a voice if hes going to have like two lines? Nothing amazing but enjoyable enough to see in 3D or at discount showing. Take the kids if you have any, I assume they will love the movie.
Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
I might wanna see it on IMAX because there's this kick-ass theater in White Plains with pick-your-seasoning popcorn AND a Nathans at the concession stand
Mocker
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
Do it. I love flavored butter salt
Banned
ashgray2 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 02:05 AM       
Great animated movie. Me and my family love's watching it. My kids having fun while watching. Dreamworks great!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 03:40 AM       
nice spambot bait, guys, we caught one ALREADY
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
Was that a bot?
Mocker
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
nice spambot bait, guys, we caught one ALREADY
I don't understand? Was the bots post deleted?

Glad to see someone else got to see it and enjoyed it. Did you see it in 3D ash?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
Nah, his post is untouched. You should see his other 2 though. The broken English is awesome. He must be banned for something else, like being ArrowX in disguise.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 08:32 PM       
What, are you two joking? "Dreamworks great!"
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 08:33 PM       
by the way, ashgray is new to the forum, and wants to get to know you??

Why does this garbage even need to be explained? I HOPE YOU ALL GET SCAMMED.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashgray2 View Post
Tell her that your a great joker. Tell her you got her for that joke. Then say this "Do you that you're the right girl for me? I guess not!". Have a try!
And then take her to a Dreamworks movie!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 12:39 AM       
see, what you can't see is that the dude had two blatant spam-links in his signature, since sigs don't show up anymore on banned users

there's been LOTS of those lately
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 01:52 AM       
Totally gayz0r