Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 05:39 AM        The Meaning Of Kulturkampf
Kulturkampf's literally meaning is 'cultural struggle,' and historically is a reference to Chancellor Otto Von Bismarck's fight to make Germany a culturally united state and thus direct opposition to Catholic elements within the nation that threatened to divide it, and also in creating a secular education system so as to try to preach a sense of unity amonst all Germans independent of religious association. It climaxed with Pope Leo XIII openly noting in the encyclical Libertas that there should be separation of church and state.

However, the historical context is only symbolic of the modern situation, and carries no direct meaning.

Kulturkampf is a struggle for a society to not be divided by the elements which threaten a fundamental rift that could destroy something great, and kulturkampf is a call for a recognition of a sacred heritage and a carrying on of the flame.

In a Korean context, kulturkampf is the struggle for a unified Korea, against the Communists with an internationalist perspective and against the liberals that would recklessly abandon a Korean heritage for the sake of modernization & liberalization. It is a movement to remain Korean.

In an American context, kulturkampf is the struggle of the traditional people against a liberal backlash threatening the fundamental character and unity of Americans, and is a call to arms against historical revisionism & collectivism. It is a bid for Americans to be Americans, and to continue to hold dear the values of their nation.

In a European context, kulturkampf is the struggle for maintaining a European identity in a post-cold war situation where immigration & collectivism re-write histories and villainize traditional culture and attitudes, and go as far as threatening the majority of the European in his own native land.

There are a thousand other contexts of a kulturkampf -- the bid of the Welshman to continue to speak Welsh, the Taiwanese who refuse to succumb to Communism and desire independence and the practice of their traditions, etc.

The kulturkampf is the resistance to juvenile and misguided collectivism; it is the call for a cultural identity to be maintained in the face of a society that brashly abandons all rationale in the name of a perceived progress.

Kulturkampf sets faith in the people to live their lives independent of a collective-minded, all-encompassing state philosophy and to rather live their lives in the context of freedom. It embraces the idea that our society does not need to change, and that drastic cultural movements and revolutions -- such as the Islamist revolution of the Taliban in Afghanistan and the Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran and the Communist cultural revolutions of Mao Tse-tung and V. I. Lenin.

It is not a cultural revolution, but kulturkampf is the dismissal of as much -- it dismisses the upheavels of collectivists and activists, and only sides with the doctrine that a man should live and die free. It is a fundamental rejection of the collectivist notion that:

"Society must change and it will be better."

Rather, a war on society makes everyone a victim -- remember that even Robespierre died at the guillotine.

The cultural struggle is the struggle of the people to return to the simpler times and simpler principals of governance: to a time when parenting did not require books & classes, and to a time when men weren't supposed to become metrosexuals.

For lack of a better explanation, kulturkampf is the support of the idea that we are what we are and trying to become something more than this is preposterous. Multiculturalism is more of an expression of self-hatred than of love of others. Kulturkampf is the movement to remain who we are, and ot not be sucked up into a vacuum that wishes to make us post-modern.

To believe in Kulturkampf is to understand that men are to be men and women are to be women, and that a family is a family and not a contrived union, and that history is not a nightmare we face but is a glorious past that encourages us; that 'God' belongs in the Pledge and that St. George's Cross is the flag of England, and that the Imperial Flag of the Japanese Empire is not a curse and the Emperor is a god; it is the belief that we are who we are, and we refuse to apologize and we refuse to collectivize.

We remain a people -- a people who are their grandfather's grandsons and grandmother's granddaughters, and who refuse to accept the sell-out of our parent's generation and refuse a Cold War generational rejection of heritage. We refuse to sell out a heritage forged through a blood.

We'll never bow our heads to false idols of a lost generation, and we'll never surrender a heritage under the collective pretense.

We remain a living culture and struggle against a society of prostitutes that frown on our ancestors and would sell them out.

The national identity will not be forfeited at the price of an economy, and the national identity will not be portrayed as xenophobic -- it is a struggle for blood & heritage and for roots in a time where mankind wishes to sever all connection with the past.

Kulturkampf is the embodiment of the struggle for the cultural identity of our society against a wave of Leftists & Immigrants who would villainize us and make us forget.

Kulturkampf is the only struggle that matters.

Culture is the embodiment of politics, and in the context of a culture of whores, any political victory is a victory only for whores.

In a time of moral relativity and economic collectivization, our commitment to the simple, historic truths will uphold us.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 06:13 AM       
Since I already know what it means, I don't have to read this thread, right?

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 07:08 AM        Re: The Meaning Of Kulturkampf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
The cultural struggle is the struggle of the people to return to the simpler times and simpler principals of governance: to a time when parenting did not require books & classes, and to a time when men weren't supposed to become metrosexuals.
A time when black people were slaves, and you couldn't get tried for murder if the victim was gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlutteredKunt
For lack of a better explanation, kulturkampf is the support of the idea that we are what we are and trying to become something more than this is preposterous. Multiculturalism is more of an expression of self-hatred than of love of others. Kulturkampf is the movement to remain who we are, and ot not be sucked up into a vacuum that wishes to make us post-modern.
Wait, your argument is that trying to make ourselves better people is hard work, so fuck it? How pathetic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispyKreme
To believe in Kulturkampf is to understand that men are to be men and women are to be women, and that a family is a family and not a contrived union, and that history is not a nightmare we face but is a glorious past that encourages us; that 'God' belongs in the Pledge and that St. George's Cross is the flag of England, and that the Imperial Flag of the Japanese Empire is not a curse and the Emperor is a god; it is the belief that we are who we are, and we refuse to apologize and we refuse to collectivize.
You lost me past the St. George's Cross thing. I thought you were arguing about America. I thought you didn't give a shit about other countries. Oh, and "men should be men and women should be women"? Does that translate to "Men have the jobs, women make the babies, and god help her if dinner's late"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderGarten
We remain a people -- a people who are their grandfather's grandsons and grandmother's granddaughters, and who refuse to accept the sell-out of our parent's generation and refuse a Cold War generational rejection of heritage. We refuse to sell out a heritage forged through a blood.
No real reason for quoting this part again, I just wanted to make sure everyone saw the phrase "a blood". I thought it was funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
We'll never bow our heads to false idols of a lost generation, and we'll never surrender a heritage under the collective pretense.

We remain a living culture and struggle against a society of prostitutes that frown on our ancestors and would sell them out.

The national identity will not be forfeited at the price of an economy, and the national identity will not be portrayed as xenophobic -- it is a struggle for blood & heritage and for roots in a time where mankind wishes to sever all connection with the past.

Kulturkampf is the embodiment of the struggle for the cultural identity of our society against a wave of Leftists & Immigrants who would villainize us and make us forget.

Kulturkampf is the only struggle that matters.

Culture is the embodiment of politics, and in the context of a culture of whores, any political victory is a victory only for whores.

In a time of moral relativity and economic collectivization, our commitment to the simple, historic truths will uphold us.
Wow, what a moving speech. You, sir, have convinced me. Because it's not like the Founding Fathers of this country ever thought that political change was a good thing, so why should we, right? Rebellion never leads to good things, nor does liberalism. I mean, seriously, this country was founded nice and peacefully with no struggle or sudden upheaval.

Tell me, Kulturkampf, what makes you so sure that you know what is best for millions of people? What works for you won't work for everyone. Not everyone can be a conservative punk-rocker *snicker* skinhead nazi that hates anything even remotely liberal. Some people are *gasp* born black, gay, Jewish, Muslim, and any number of other people you probably have on your list of people that are destroying America.

You only have one person on this forum that thinks you are right, KulturKampf. Why don't you quit while you're behind?
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 07:08 AM        Re: The Meaning Of Kulturkampf
Double Post
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 07:35 AM       
actually, I happen to agree with much of what he has to say.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 08:09 AM        Re: The Meaning Of Kulturkampf
He may have a few valid points, but they are overshadowed by his bigotry. I honestly can't point out anything valid he has to say. All I see is "blah blah blah I hate gay people blah blah Muslims suck".
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 08:50 AM       
My first thought upon seeing this thread was "who fucking cares?"
actually, that was my second and third throughts as well. I have yet to read one thing that this retard posts that isn't bigoted, sexist, or just plain stupid.

I've given up hope that this is someones dumbass character....
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 09:21 AM       
This thread is just an example of ego-wanking.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 09:25 AM       
I can think of two other examples:

China's cultural revolution and the pro-agricultural, deurbanification movement of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.

I, for one, welcome this movement, as I do not wear glasses or act metrosexual or any of the things that would get me killed off when the new reich comes.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 09:26 AM       
Oh BOY! WHAT A GREAT DAY!! I was on my way in to work this morning and I was thinking 'I really, really, really want to know what KitschkaKrap's user name means, and I'm not being sarcastic at all! I wish he'd write a lengthy essay on the meaning of his username! Maybe I'll send him a PM and ask, because I'm just so consumed with curiosity and not the sarcastic kind of curiosity either!"

AND I COME TO WORK, AND HE'S DONE IT ALREADY!!

Thank you KlumpyKlamp! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

EDIT: OMG! I am SO disallusioned! I just went to KlammyKluK's website just top see ow he was getting along, and the post there is WORD FOR WORD the same as what he posted here! YOU CANNOT IMAGINE MY SHOCK AND DISAPOINTMENT!!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 10:51 AM       
You could begin your quest to return to simpler times by setting your modem on fire.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 02:39 PM       
So, in order to round himself out as a character, he's now starting to make long posts about his personal beliefs just like Jack.

And I have to agree with what Goat was saying. In between his grossly biased and inaccurate evidence, he does try to make some legitimate points, but it's hard to take anyone seriously when they think being gay is a disease racing across the country, and that all Muslims want to do is kill everybody.
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 03:38 PM       
OKAY SMARTASS NAME ON SINGLE OTHER THING MUSLIMS DO!!!
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 03:52 PM       
You know he could've posted all that in his blog which I stopped reading it after the first time I read it...
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 04:07 PM       
I think he makes some interesting "Points", if you'd call them that, but I agree that the bigotry and overall sense of stupidity makes it boring and trite.
Mocker
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 05:10 PM       
I dunno he kinda looks like a skinhead version of the Dell kid.

And that's just hawt.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 05:23 PM       
He looks gay to me. I have a bit of a gaydar One of my friend's boyfriends looks exactly like him(just slightly darker skin), and lemme tell you, they're a pretty gay couple and even embody some of what Kulturkamph hates in fags. Maybe that's irony that he looks like a fag and hates them, though. He's probably gay, but again, I'm just going by gaydar.
Jaeger S Meistersen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 05:59 PM       
Hey, Kulturekampf...KK...hell, i think i'm going to start calling you Kiki.

where was I?

Hey, Kiki! I'm not sure you'll understand that this is an insult, but you're a nazi. Yeah. We all noticed it. We all see it. We're all aware. You don't have to write it in the sky or carve it into the moon. We get the picture. Nazi. It's cool...it's not going to lessen our collective opinion of you...which was already pretty much in the gutter anyway...less than zero and all that rubbish.

Nobody likes you and nobody is listening. If you've come here to recruit for the fourth reich, please stop...it's pretty much not going to work. This is an audience essentially opposed to being a gang of useless fucking nazis, so you won't find any converts. Even if you DID find a convert, I would personally fly out to their house and kick them into paste for the crime. It's oppression...a very conservative ideal...you should be comfortable with it as a tactic.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
To believe in Kulturkampf is to understand that men are to be men and women are to be women, and that a family is a family and not a contrived union, and that history is not a nightmare we face but is a glorious past that encourages us; that 'God' belongs in the Pledge...
Are you aware that the original pledge did not contain the words "under Gd" until the Knights of Columbus insisited on amending it in 1954? I bet you weren't.

Quote:
Immigrants? Unless you're fullblooded Native American, your ancestors came over on a boat too. As did mine, who worked their hands to the bone so that their children and children's children could have a better life and not live in fear.

Quote:
The cultural struggle is the struggle of the people to return to the simpler times...
Yes! We must hasten a return to old fashioned values such as making black people ride the back of the bus and telling rape victims was their fault. Ah, for the days when no child labor laws existed, for when lynching was frequent, for when women couldn't vote. How I share your profund yearning to return to this wonderful, simpler time.

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 03:43 AM       
There is a lot to confront, so for time's sake:

(1) I am not a bigot, and I do not believe that any race is inherently superior to another, but I believe that certain cultures and attitudes are superior and I see no shame in that.

(2) I believe in the doctrine of tierra nullus, the notion that since Native Americans had little in the way of civilization a European colonization was justified (much of Asia was not colonized for the very reason that, in the European mind, the doctrine of tierra nullus did not apply).

(3) I will continue to write essays about my personal beliefs.

I have two in the wings -- one concerning attitudes towards economy and another concerning the modern interpretation of a traditional culture.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 09:55 AM       
You are totally a bigot. You don't need to be a rascist to be a bigot (though you are pretty much a rascist, too). You just need to be bigoted to be a bigot. And you are extremely bigoted.

Also retarded, apparantly.
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 09:58 AM       
"I am not a bigot"
- KooKooforKokopuffs

"I believe in the doctrine of tierra nullus, the notion that since Native Americans had little in the way of civilization a European colonization was justified"
-KalvinKlein

Huh. Well, that's not bigoted at all, the belief that a race has no right to the land they live on or even thier lives as long as the 'colonizing' culture doesn't think their civilized.

I guess your pretty clear that South and Central America shouldn't have been 'colonized' since they had highly developed civilizations. Maybe you mean you think anyone who doesn't share your values should be ethnically cleansed. I'm sorry, 'colonized'.

Of COURSE you're a bigot! But that's not why I think you're a tool, you're a tool because you're too much of a coward to come right out and say you're a bigot. Your Kulture, White European style Kulture is superior to all others and you think your rights supercede theirs. That's bigotry! Stand up and be a proud Bigot, or continue to be a coward.

Oh and here's a free tip. All the Krap you're spouting about traditional values and simpler times? None of those folks want a scrawny, shaven headed tattoo faced freak like you. Maybe, maybe the culture war would be okay using you as grunting cannon fodder foot soldiery but if you think in the reformed society you imagine you'd be allowed a house witha two car garage and two cars to put in it, forget it. White trash like you will be kept in the trenches.
Mocker
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 11:02 AM       
You'll be the first to go
Unless you thinkā€¦

hamster of smite is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 03:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
You could begin your quest to return to simpler times by setting your modem on fire.
The Luddites will be the saviors of humanity.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 03:48 AM       
Why is it that every stultifyingly ill-informed right wing twat who comes on here is also a collosal egomaniac and obviously incredibly insecure?