Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:17 AM       
Fucking balls in a fucking blender Christ.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:17 AM       
JINX
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:18 AM       
now show me your nipples.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I was pissed off for being bumped to a broken Brak until I saw what did it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
and when in the fuck did my internet self become Pub Lover-lite, exactly
I whisper in your ear as you sleep.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 06:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
PR4M 1 D1D NOT R34L1Z3 YOU H4D SUCH 4 P4SS1ON FOR L4W 3NFORC3M3NT

1 MUST S4Y TH1S SHOCK1NG D3V3LOPM3NT 1S COM1NG D4NG3ROUSLY CLOS3 TO G1V1NG M3 4 C4S3 OF TH3 V4PORS >:O
<3
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 07:11 AM       
Does he do business under the name of Pram Maven?

Edit: nm I guess he does.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 07:48 AM       
It is his band/musical name, I think. I don't see why he thinks it is any good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Go ahead and photoshop that onto some hairy-pitted creature, Pub.
If I recall correctly; I put your head into pictures of Miss Elx & Miley Cyrus. Hardly hairy-pitted creatures. If anything I am assuring those two ladies are free from being hassled by Liquid Statik. Danny doesn't share my fondness for plump redheads, sadly.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 07:50 AM       
I don't think there was ever any danger of Danny being into me. And it was into a picture of Miley, but I was not Miley.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 07:50 AM       
I-Mockery Chat (MADLIBS GOOOOO)
teacup of sunshine
Old May 6th, 2011, 07:54 AM       
I thought he said he was an animator or some shit.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:29 AM       
I'm sure he thinks he is all sorts of things.
Quote:
I don't think there was ever any danger of Danny being into me.
Yes, but I imagine you don't want him hanging around outside your house either.

Quote:
And it was into a picture of Miley, but I was not Miley.

Spoilers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:30 AM       
SETH! :D

Wait.

And that makes you look like an attempted murderer I know.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 6th, 2011, 09:16 AM       
Ok, well, you've given me a lot to work with there, but due to time constraints I had to limit it to a few things randomly grabbed from places like faceinhole. So how bout I do this...I will PM you with a small assortment I did quickly (and did not bother to touch up), and you can choose what you want people to think I think of you.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 6th, 2011, 09:34 AM       
A very impressive set of pictures.

I am thoroughly shamed.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 6th, 2011, 09:38 AM       
There are seven total. Or maybe eight. I was just grabbing subjects at random, so don't be too flattered or offended either way.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:36 AM       
WE HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE THE PICTURES KITSA/OBAMA!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
KITSABAMA
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:36 PM       
oooobbla

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:52 PM       
I'd like to think you had a cock in your mouth while trying to say Obama.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:12 PM       
PUB I AM SO PROUD THAT YOU AREN'T TRYING TO EAT YOUR BEARD ANYMORE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:13 PM       

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:14 PM