Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2011, 08:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC News
Pakistan bombings: Taliban admits Shabqadar attacks
The Pakistani Taliban said they carried out the attack to avenge the death of Osama Bin Laden earlier this month.
It was paramilitary force academy. I can see why the local Taliban would want to target that. Why is it to avenge Bin Laden? Soooooo dumb. Lives wasted because of idiots.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2011, 08:36 AM       
Whoops. Forgot the spoiler tags.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:14 AM       
I wonder who the next badguy will be. Castro's on his last legs; Kim Jong Il and Qaddafi are almost regarded as cartoon characters.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:14 AM       
I want him to be from an unexpected place. Like, Lichtenstein.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I want him to be from an unexpected place. Like, Lichtenstein.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.S.H. Hans-Adam II the Sovereign Prince of Liechtenstein
I can only say there are many people who would love to move to Liechtenstein, but unfortunately we are much too small to take them all.
and

Quote:
For a little bit less than a hundred years we have lived now in a republican age, which is not very long if you look at human history, and I think sooner or later monarchies will come back.
Not very much to go on to label him "the next Great Satan", but I think we can work with this.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
You can take an online test that gauges your Asperger's Quotient (AQ) (yes, I'm serious, the link is here)
Took the test with some trepidation. Very pleased to get quite a low score. Woohoo.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2011, 11:56 AM       
Quote:
I wonder who the next badguy will be. Castro's on his last legs; Kim Jong Il and Qaddafi are almost regarded as cartoon characters.
The next enemy will be unorthodoxy
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
I'm not taking that test on the grounds that they were too lazy to code an automatic scoring system.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:17 PM       
I baulked at that too so I Googled one that scored it automatically. [Here] :lazy
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
Quote:
I am fascinated by dates.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
Also scored low. Antisocial yes; asspie, no.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Also scored low. Antisocial yes; asspie, no.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:37 PM       
Quote:
Before you know it models will be walking the catwalks in France with Q(G)addafi inspired silk robes, flowing gowns, and pillbox hats.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:59 PM       
I always thought Richard Branson sort of looked like a Bond villain.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:41 PM       
how come you guys locked the bin laden thread?

something kind of weird happened too.. the page kept popping up even though i wasn't clicking it i dunno
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
The thread was just heating up, too.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 13th, 2011, 07:05 PM       
There's nothing really wrong with being an aspie as long as you don't use it as an excuse for being a massive fuckup

Leave it to the internet to go and stigmatize a brain disorder.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 13th, 2011, 07:40 PM       
I don't think everyone diagnosed with Asperger's has it, and I think this is causing many people to believe that Asperger's is a disease of insufferable assholes.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2011, 08:56 PM       
I feel like its in the same boat as fybromyalgia. Even spellcheck knows its not a real word.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:38 PM       
For what it's worth, here's my take on Asperger's Syndrome. Only click if you're interested in finding out what it is.

Spoilers!
teacup of sunshine
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
There's probably real fibromyalgia out there somewhere, but same story. I think a lot of people don't understand or are not willing to accept the amount of chronic and sometimes unexplained pain life can dole out. Also that a lot of the time there's not shit you can do about it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:46 PM       
I agree with you Colonel.

I only got 9
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:55 PM       
I scored uncomfortably high on that test

I sure as shit don't consider myself even SLIGHTLY autistic, though, just introverted. I have no problems in social situations unless the girl I'm talking to is too fucking pretty to be talking to me in the first place

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
I like you milhouse

-MODERATOR MILHORSE