Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 10:52 PM        EVENT IDEA THREAD
It has come to my attention that people want things to do around here. Like, artistically. So, I will be running weekly event threads. These threads will have topics, which if you participate, you will draw something relating to that topic, but it is up for interpretation. Chatting is allowed in the event threads, but keep it to on topic about the art or topic, please.

THIS THREAD is for ideas for said events. I'll start up weekly thread as soon as I get enough ideas of my own or donated ideas. I will not use every idea, but every idea submitted has a chance at being used.

START SUBMITTING IDEAS!

-♥MLE
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 10:55 PM       
IDEA: blue

I'd rather not start with this one, because it's overdone.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 11:20 PM       
Ideas:

Mirror
Wet
Fan
Fast
Lifting
Spin
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 11:21 PM       
Oooh, I like Spin.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 11:36 PM       
Yeah, I think everyone might have a different idea of what spin is artisticly.
Words like fan could be interesting too, cause would you make a japanese hand fan? An industrial 10 foot blade fan? A sports fan?
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 11:42 PM       
Yeah. I started a big list that i'll add to and pull from. I might even be able to start tonight and cycle the threads every sunday or monday if i get enough ideas.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 02:33 AM       
would music be ok? i can't draw but i want to have fun too
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 02:37 AM       
Music would be okay, too, I guess! it's creative enough! I just don't want the whole forum going to a photoshop forum. Hopefully someone can become moderator of music who is as good of a mod as i am!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 04:18 AM       
Vagina. Alternately, boner.

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 11:45 AM       
We should make, like, robots, or something. I have a box of dentists' equipment, old electronics, and tons of j-b weld.

Actually, I think I'll just go do that anyway.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 12:14 PM       
I was going to do robot soon ;o
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 02:07 PM       
http://ldd.lego.com/
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 02:12 PM       
That's really kind of cool, gris! ;o
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I was going to do robot soon ;o
YEAH AND WHOSE IDEA WAS THAT?
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 03:42 PM       
THE IDEA WAS TOTALLY YOURS SAM YOU GET ALL THE CREDIT IN THE WORLD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 03:29 AM       
Ok, so back to my original idea question. I was wondering (MLE) if you minded if I posted a picture and asked people to re-interpit it. If there should be 1 running thread or seperate ones for different pictures.

Here is said picture.

CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 04:26 AM       
are those fused ;o

edit - I think there should be a reinterpretation thread where all of that happens! like, not a photoshop one and not stickied, but i think it should all be in one thread
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 07:11 AM       
The 2nd and 3rd from top are fusing. One day I'll show you my spine.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 08:41 PM       
ooh baby ;> ;>
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
My pelvis xray shows my wanker. I guess it's just to thick to be invisible.
Member (haw haw, scrotum)
terrva is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 11:30 AM       
This thread gave me two ideas. Idea numero uno: everybody visualizes the imagery they get from some predefined song (provided via youtube, myspace or whatever link). Idea numero dos: everybody picks a song themselves and visualizes that (also provided with a link).
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrva View Post
This thread gave me two ideas. Idea numero uno: everybody visualizes the imagery they get from some predefined song (provided via youtube, myspace or whatever link). Idea numero dos: everybody picks a song themselves and visualizes that (also provided with a link).
i like this idea quite a bit. i think there should be a predetermined song and we all do it. but how the songs would get chosen would be a question... maybe a different person picks a different song each week or so?
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 04:27 AM       
It's rare that i get a clear image in my head about a song, so i won't be participating every time, but i like the idea! Since we already have so many events, please keep it to one thread. I'd recommend editing the thread title to reflect each current song when it changes. I'm in the middle of the maternity ward right now, waiting to become an aunt!
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 03:53 PM       
Cyborg Pirate Zombies.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
Nyet.

Tattoos.