Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 07:03 PM       
The funny thing is my air conditioner fan was making whoop whoop helicopter noises last night and I was worried that I was gonna have a dream about Vietnam and hell.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 07:08 PM       
Cropsey. It was creepy and all but it felt like it was going to go on for fucking ever.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 11:27 PM       
Lenny, the Lenny Bruce biopic that Bob Fosse did. I suppose next I should watch All that Jazz.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 09:15 AM       
CAPTAIN AMERICA.

Wow it was ridiculously awesome. My favorite part is where there is a montage of Cap and the Commandos wrecking havoc. Cut to Cap riding his motorcycle away and then Red Skull arriving in his hydra/hitler car and shakes his fists menacingly in the air.

It reminded me of something out of animal house.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:30 PM       
She's Out of Your Leage.

For a bromantic comedy rife with juvenile humor it was actually pretty enjoyable.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 04:07 AM       
Just got back from Don't Be Afraid of the Dark. (as you know) I'm a HUGE fan of del toro, and the original movie was freaky as hell when i was a kid.

It's literally just a nice, simple remake with a budget and run through guillermo-ville. People are bitching about it, blah blah blah high expectations, the monsters are goofy, critics are nitpicky fags and no horror movie on earth is actually scary for grown-ass adults. With that out of the way, it was fun as hell and I didn't regret paying for a movie ticket. my only complaint is

Spoilers!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 08:26 PM       
in the mouth of madness sorta scared me when i was an adult the first couple of times i watched it
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 10:05 PM       
Jurassic Park scared me when I was kind of older...13. They had a lot of jump out scares, but they were excellently done. And it was kind of a scary movie in a way.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
dinosaurs always scared the shit out of me

until i learned to fight them in my dreams
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 08:16 PM       
I've never been able to stay awake through Jurassic Park. I've tried on and off ever since it came out and I've always fallen asleep partway through it, usually after the old doctor guy is scaring that kid with the dinosaur tooth or claw or something
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
WHAT

WHAT

sam fucking neill, kitsa. SAM NEILL.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
She must have narcolepsy because that was like within the first 5 minutes of the movie that sam neill scared the kid.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 10:48 PM       
I'm serious, this is like a major movie-viewing problem. I've tried and tried
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:15 PM       
I think maybe the soothing voice of sam neill makes you sleepy.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
I can't find the script for JP4 that I read the synopsis of it but it involved training an elite group of raptors to became mercenary space marines....
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 12:32 PM       
I'll be watching it no matter because for some stupid reason my brain has to see more dinosaurs. I collected every single toy as a kid and they were awesome toys. Even if Nedry looked nothing like the movie and had a water squirter for some reason. Oh, and now most of the dinosaurs you find out there have giant holes in their sides with their ribs showing because of the dino damage thing. I still loved those big rubbery beasts.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 01:59 PM       
The ad at the top of the page now is Weird Al and Mike Nelson doing rifftrax for Jurassic Park. lol

<3

Those toys with the dino damage were awesome too.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 11:28 AM       
ASHES OF TIME
... what?

KING BOXER
a'ight pretty good

CROSSROADS
the blues one, not the britney spears one. let's... not talk about this one. i hated it.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:00 PM       
12 Monkeys + The documentary about making the film

Terry Gilliams second best movie. Bruce Willis was maybe a bit miscast, but did a good job nontheless. Thought provoking film and just hypnotic in a weird kind of way. The ending was excellent. I also liked the documentary, which actually showed how hard it was to make the movie and not just be some generic "oh we had such a good time and I love everybody and wish the world hunger would stop" bullshit.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:37 AM       
I started watching 12 monkeys the other day but haven't finished it yet.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:37 AM       
Too many monkeys for you?
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 02:28 AM       
It was too many to fit in a barrel.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
I watched Dazed and Confused last night and loved it. It's a refreshing change from most teen movies that rely on wacky antics

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:34 PM       
Tokyo Gore Police (again). It's plenty fucked, but it's not my favorite.

Kevin Smith: Too Fat for 40 - typical entertaining fake Q&A monologue. I liked the bit about him grabbing a box of chicken before answering the door to the cops because (paraphrasing) "No guilty guy carries chicken".

Children of Chabannes- documentary about a school in an isolated French town that took in Jewish refugee kids, and how they lived.